Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*she's leaving tomorrow* aka Michelle Lanning ROCKS my scrappy world! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Sooooooooooo one suitcase has turned into two...plus a laptop bag, a purse and now a little tote as I have PRESENTS to bring for my fellow Nikki DT members that I will be meeting there and also for the two ladies that I am riding with to CHA!! I am excited...nervous...overwhelmed...still trying to make sure all is ready to go...making more to-do lists than I am crossing off...lol lol lol....but the REASON I am mentioning the presents I have for my gals....is because Michelle Lanning (whom I will be meeting at CHA!! YAY!!) is an ABSOLUTE sewing goddess and recently on NoelMignon.com's blog she posted a quick and easy way to make GIFT BAGS out of SCRAPPY PAPERS!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!! I did not think it was POSSIBLE to loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this woman any more than I all ready do!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) Of course...mine aren't half as cool as Michelle's ...but LOL LOL LOL...U get the jist of it! :):):):) Of course since these are going to my Nikki girls and welllllllll also my friends that I am riding with I HAD to use Nikki's YUMMY papers!!!! LOVE THEM!!! And I can not wait to show U all the NEW goodies Nikki has in store for U!!! I am doing a live from CHA blog post on Nikki's blog on Sunday....hope U all can stop by and say "hey!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 


I also wanted to share a lo I made for the latest challenge going on at NoelMignon.com's challenge blog!! They want us to try a new technique! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  My word for 2010 is STRENGTH and that is what I did my LO on! :)  My something "new" was to make my own clouds!!! I seriously LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE clouds on pages, but always seem to mess them up!! LOL!! Sooooooooooooo I went looking through Noel's Technique Blog, where Noel and the rest of the DT have some REALLY amazing tips and techniques for us to use and found this posted by Jana Eubank (LOVE HER!!) :) on how to use book pages in new and different ways!!! Well...one of the tips she showed was how to make clouds!!! I was HOOKED!!!!! I thought...ok....this time I'm going to give it a go!!!! Sooooooooooo I used the book page that came with the "Paper Doll" kit and went for it! :):):):):):):):):):):) Then to give them some depth, I used puffy paint on them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooooooooo DEANA.....how did I do on my clouds????? :):):):):):):):):):):):) ****oh and just a quick little hint....if U head to Nikki's blog on Sunday...U JUST might see a LO I made of DEANA for CHA! just sayin'!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)****

 

 

AND OMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are MY AUSSIE GIRLS!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW look what I found at the GROCERY STORE last NIGHT!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! I sooooooooooooooo love love love love love these and have been lucky enough to have some sent to me before from the AMAZING Sharmaine!!!!!!! Seriously...if they have these in your grocery store now....BUY THEM...they are to DIE FOR! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Going to CHA....be back soon!!! Please leave a message at the beep.........*beep* :):):):):):):):):):):)




35 comments:

  1. You seriously are so amazing... I can't wait to see all the things you designed for CHA!!! I can't wait to hear your stories!!! Those gift bags are fab!!! That layout, wow!! That is all I can say! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O' wow! Have fun. I cant wait to see what you post on SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time Julie and come back with lots of stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooooooooo very jealous! I really wanted to go to this CHA...The one in Orlando was awesome and it looks like they have only improved it....Boo~hoo....tears are flowing. I hope you have a blast and take lots of pictures of some great new items...Your bags are adorable and I am gonna have to try that out.*fun* Smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Freakin' fabulous for you!!!!
    You've really set yourself out there amoung us scrapper!!!
    BTW...email me. I don't have your email addy. Thanks
    venaqui1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie!!! You rock! I am gonna be thinking of ya all week, so have lots of fun for me okay! Paper bags, who would have thought- sooo cute! Shoot I was hoping so bad that Paris Creativity would go this year cuz.......then I could have met ya there!!! Maybe next time!!!!!! Take lots of pics!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little treat bags are too cute! I'm sure everyone will LOVE them!

    Adorable LO & YES, you rocked the clouds! Lovin' the dimmension you created, too!

    Have a SUPER GREAT WEEKEND! Can't wait to hear all about it! Drive safe, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEk!! Have so much fun at CHA...like it would be possible not to, ha :) TFS the gift bag link, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun...which I've said like thirty times! And you are pretty super talented yourself. I love those bags. And I REALLY LOVE the colors on that layout...and great job with the clouds. I'll be checking Nikki's blog on Sunday.can't wait! Have safe travels! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. have a safe trip and most of all, have fun!!!

    I hope the sun shines on your week!

    :.):.):.):.):.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great time Julie!Loving those presents you made and your clouds are so gorgeous!Love that dimension!Make sure you spot the awesome new goodies for us and we want lots of photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun sweety pie :D
    Those cookies look deliciousand so does your layout!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAVE A GREAT TIME, Julie!!!!!!
    Say hello to Sarah and Jamie and come back home safe and sound!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sooooo jealous that you are going!!!! : ) Are you going in the summer at all? I live in Chicago....so I will be going to that one! I love your little gift bags....the girls will love 'em!!!! HAVE FUN!!! And have a SAFE trip!!! Can't wait to see all of your pics! (Oh, and I had to laugh that you had your camera in the grocery store?) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great time at CHA, Julie.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have Fun!!! So wish I were going with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. have a super fabulous time, a safe trip, and can't wait to hear all the lovely details!!! Fabulous little bags!! And those clouds are rockin'! I know, isn't Jana the best. I 'heart' her!!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, you are going to have sooooo much fun at CHA. I went to last summers and it was super fun. I hear that the winter show is even bigger! I can't wait to see your pictures!! Post lots!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh! have fun!!!! i'm soooooo jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Man you are going too!!!!!? Why did the owners of the LSS where I work take Laura??? My plan is to go to Chicago. Any plans to do that?


    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I may have to try a Tim Tam!! Your layouts are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Julie you must have missed my email so Im going to text you!! Love the gift bags, so so cute! And Target stores sell the REAL Tim Tams, they arent pepperidge farm either!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh have fun at CHA! So jealous@!! would love to go. So neat. I hope to be able to watch the video. Very cool. Dang you and the TimTams now I want to try one or a box. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Scrap paper + sewing = SO YOU! That's the perfect project! Have fun at CHA...BTW...those clouds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi my friend :) WOW!!!! Yay to Tim Tams, are they really the same?? Lovin' those cloudys there Missy!! It took me so long to get her because i've just been too dang busy!! My bloglines are killin' me lol So glad your going to CHA and I know you will have fun, just make sure you only take sensible shoes and drink plenty of water, now nod and say yes mum :) Can't wait to hear all about you CHAin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. whohooooooo, Julie, hope you have a wonderful time at CHA, have lots of fun there and tell us everything later!
    Love your gorgeous projects as always and those cookies, woow, I wish I could have one of those right now!
    Luv ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  27. Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those bags are totally AWESOME!!! They are going to loveeee them, I am shure!!! Love the LO. great clouds, i am going to check that blog to find some more inspo, cause aaargh I lost mine!!! Looking forward to your post Sunday!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Are you working the craft super show tomorrow and Saturday? If so what booth are you in? What name if you dont know the number. We are coming up Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorables LOs Julie...have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)