Friday, January 15, 2010

*Hi! Its me Brookie! Wanna see my BIG performance??* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone!! Its me Brookie...and before Mommy catches me up this early (and playing on her computer! hehehehehehehe!) I wanted to share with everyone MY BIG performance at my school's recital last night!!! I totally totally totally ROCKED it!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you have nooooooooooooooo idea how much I rocked it!! just sayin'! :) hehehehehehehehehehe! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Here I am *pre-show* :)


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh and before we get to my BIG performance....I want to give U a little tour of my school....cuz well....I'm proud of all my work there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is a leaf that I decked out!! *love it* My teachers even hung it from the ceiling for EVERYONE to see! :):):):):):):):):):)



And here is my cubby that holds my FAVE blanket ever!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)



And Mommy thought this was funny.... I don't get it...but grown ups are weird when it comes to things they think are funny! hehehehehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Then me and my friends made this sign to welcome everyone to the show last night.... I love how we all got to play with paint and leave our handprints all over this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

And we even got to make some clouds and rain! :):):):):):):):):):):)



And soooooooooooo I sooooooooooooo have to tell you all this story....cuz *whatev* I'm right and Mommy's wrong....just sayin'!!! Sooooooooooooo I ask Mommy if I can take a picture of her...and she's like, "Ok, Brookie...whatev...you can take a picture of me"....and I'm like, "Cool! The power of Mommy's camera! YAY!"....soooooooooo Mommy poses for me...and I'm like, "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mommy you soooooooooooo need to stop moving" and she's like, "Brookie I'm not moving, you need to hold the camera still"...and I'm like, "ummmmmmmmmmm no Mommy, you need to stop moving" and she's like, "ummmmmmmmmmm no Brookie, you need to hold the camera still" .... *sigh* when will this woman EVER listen to me???? UGH! Soooooooooooooo frustrating....because I have the PROOF right here in this picture that I'm right....just look at the evidence and you will all see that it was Mommy that wouldn't stop moving...it soooooooooooooooooo HAD nothing to do with the way I was holding the camera!! *sigh* someday that woman will realize I KNOW what I'm talking about!  hehehehehehehehehe! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



Ok....enough of that non-sense....on to MORE photos of MY BIG PERFORMANCE!!! :)  Ugh...and Mommy getting her camera back! hehehehehehehehe!!! Here is me and Abum and me and the family....and yeah yeah yeah...I know I don't look sooooooooooooo happy in the family one....but after that trauma of me and Mommy fighting over who isn't holding still...I was like in a mood (just for a moment mind you...but a mood none the less...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now you all don't be telling me you never have those moody days....*whatev*!! hehehehehehehehe!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

And now for my BIG PERFORMANCE!!! I must say ( and this is the like TOTAL truth here....even Mommy will tell you on this one!!!! ) I really was the only one singing and dancing to all the songs!!! REALLY I was!! :):):):) There was this like brat boy next to me throwing a fit about his hat we had to wear and he is sooooooooooooooo lucky he didn't break my concentration (these songs are hard to learn you know!!!) and my other friends were like...*whatev* and just kinda stood there!! hehehehehehe!! Don't matter....I was the STAR!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

 

 

 

 

Didn't I just ROCK that stage?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Then we got to do arts and crafts...first we got to mix white playdough with paint!! FUN!!! Well...except Mommy was FREAKING out over paint getting on me... (hence I HAD to get a smock!) and then wellllllllllllllllllllllll yeah...I got a little FREAKED out about paint on my arm.... UGH....I was the STAR of the show....I seriously didn't want to get toooooooooooooo messy!!! hehehehehehehehe! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

And then I got to cut yarn with my Papa Eli! :):):):):):):):) He is sooooooooooooooooo FUN....he let me cut whatever sizes I want!! I love him! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

 

Well.....I gotta run...Mommy's coming....but thanks for stopping by and seeing my BIG PERFORMANCE!!! I hope you liked it!!!! ok....BYE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

36 comments:

  1. Great post Brooke, you did rock the stage!

    Tell your mom I love the chalk board too--it's so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics...looks like you were born to be a star! You must be related to Lucas and Izzy somehow! LOL. I think it is a great picture of your mom, even if she did keep moving. I had the same issue yesterday when Isabelle was trying to take a pic of me...I kept jumping in front of the window evidently, and she kept missing me and just got the blue curtain!! We do need to learn how to sit still and stop bouncing off the walls!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, congrats on such a great performance!! i can tell by the pics that you must have sung your heart out!! Great post, too. You're giving you mom a run for her money with those !!!!!!!s and :)s!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brookie! You are so cute, and what a ham you are!!! Hmmmm, wonder where you get that from? I seriously have NOOOOO idea on that!!!!!!!! Go ask your mom if she wears a smock when she scrapbooks! hehehe
    Would you like to come write Aunt Deb's blog for her??? Yea, I'm liking that Brookie!!! kisses, deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Brooke!!!! you are a STAR! thank you for sharing your performance with us, and hey, I think you should just tell everyone about your mom's photo that you were using artistic license - you wanted it to be assymetical - after all, it's art! Tell your mom hi and you take care of her - she needs to feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like FUN! Those pics from the stage are priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to rock it, Brooke! Ben & I LOVE playdough...even if you do get messy ;) Looks like it was washable paint, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked absolutely ADORABLE on that stage Brooke,but also really cool like a rock star!!

    Beautiful craftings,especially loved the clouds cutie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOO Brookie!!!!! You were wonderful :) I loved your snowman !!!!! And that leaf in class ummmm Gorgeous !!!!!!! HugsJamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your post Brooke and what a mess you can make, great pictures to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brookie Rocks! Great performance and I love all your classroom projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay for brookie!!!! and don't tell mommy, but i think that the pic you took of her is one of her best ones yet. ;) so good enough that it should be her next profile picture! :)

    you totally rocked that stage girl. next time we come to visit, hopefully you'll perform for us too! :)

    what'd you make with all of that yarn! ;)

    hugs,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Brookie...you are a SUPER STAR!!! Looks like you had such a special night!!!!

    Tell Mommy to please stay still when you are taking her picture!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A.DOR.A.BLE! I hope you got that on video... I'm sure it was one memorable performance!

    Big hugs... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think we've got a future movie star on our hands!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness, how cute was that?!! have a fabulous weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fun, you are a star Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brookie..you are beautiful and so full of life! Your momma is a very lucky lady. Hugs to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brookie you look totally happy up on the stage!!!

    and quite the photographer too I might add. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look like a real star Brookie... you ROCKED that stage!!! Tell your mummy and the rest of the family to have a great weekend (oh, and maybe next time, put the camera on a tripod, that way you can really proof SHE moved LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Brookie, seems like you rocked the stage.
    The pictures of you are all so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i know Brookie, what you mean about your mommy not standing still. she is always on the go. thats why we love her!
    give her a hug for me.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey Jules
    i've been meaning to ask you where your gallery is on SiStv?
    also, when i dropped my phone in the tub i lost your phone number and address. can you email them to me or text them to me.
    merryheart2@aol.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L-L pictures!!! You have so many talents, Brookie, you lucky girl!!!
    And I love the picture you took from your mom! Sit still next time, Julie!

    Have a great weekend, Brooke and tell your mom I wish her a wonderful weekend too!
    Is she feeling better already??

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brookie you are so the star of the show......Love the decorations. Your pictures are so stinkin' cute! I will have to talk to mommy about moving around at picture time. She should know better....Hehehehehe. Hugs pretty girl, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Liked it I loooooooooooooooved it!! You are a star sweetheart! Those pics are so cute, bet your mom had tears in her eyes!!!:):):):)
    And you are such an artist as well!!
    And well we all know mom's are always thinking they are right, just let her think so, you know better!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute pics and HUGE Congrats on being the star of the show! LOVE the poodle skirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can a girl get any cuter? Sweet!

    Thank you so much for your purchase. Monday is a holiday so your plate will be mailed on Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh wow Brookie...you are such a star!!You are amazing..what talents have you got even more???Loving those decorations..beautiful!
    And well I sure think your mom can't sit still,I mean do you read her blog?She's talking all the time ;)
    Wishing you a fabulous day!Send some love to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  30. like you had a ball there missy B love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Brookie, you are one of the cutest little girls ever! I'm really glad you didn't let the "amateurs" break your concentration! :) Can't wait until your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  32. How cute are you, Brookie.........Looks like you had a blast!!!!!!! Keep on entertaining brings lots of smiles to all. smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are such a little SUPER STAR!!!! You go girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yay, Brooke - you really rocked the stage - looks like you had so much fun - and I love your work of art. Go on telling your mum to stop moving, and you'll rock the camera too - of course you're right ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)