Monday, January 25, 2010

CHA Part 3 :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all...

Well YESTERDAY was the official opening day of CHA! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Wanted to share some photos with everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Here are some LO's that the DT did for Nikki's booth.....Mine is the one that says..."Yeah, I'm Pretty!" (the one with the black dog!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 And here is Susan Dupre, Nikki and Me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And here is Nikki, Bree Tetz and Me!!! Bree was soooooooooooooooooo SWEET!!! I was sooooooooooooooooooo GLAD to finally meet her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And here are Me and my AMAZING friends Dina Wakely and Kerry Lynn Yeary....LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooooooooooo sad that I have to go to California to see Dina, as we both live in Arizona!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And Me and Michelle Lanning!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And here is me and Scott Shaw...the Owner of BlueMoonScrapbooking.com!!!! He is AWESOME!!!! Sounds like he had a GREAT day in meeting some people.....make sure to check out BlueMoon's Blog for video footage! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And for any of my readers that happens to live in or around Phoenix....this is Terri O and Me!!! She was a longggggggggggggggg time newscaster on Channel 3's news and now is involved in the crafting industry! :):):):):):):) I know, I know....I look scared in this photo...lol lol lol....I just wasn't ready for the camera....lol....sounds like a good excuse right???? LOL!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And I got to meet Stacey Cohen!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Well...that's it for today....I am tired, but in a good way....and heading back to the CHA hall shortly...I miss U all.....and CAN NOT wait to get caught back up with U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




28 comments:

  1. Wow..awesome Julie!OH..You are meet so much wonderful people!!You really must have an awesome time over there!!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture.....Go visit Jenni and give her a big hug for me. You had some rockin' visits with amazingly creative people. You will be flowing with inspiration! hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN photos... love getting to see all the people IRL!

    TFS, Julie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funnnnnnnnnnnnn! Looks like youa re in your element girlie! Enjoy my friend, and thanks fo rthe pictures! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I must say, while the days are long and tiring, the booth looks great and you are hanging with some pretty cool people!! I'm posting now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jaleous.... you met Bree!!! Say HI to her when you see her again will ya... and to Dina too (I met her last year over here in the Netherlands and got a class with her... she IS awesome!!!) Thanks for the update again Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, what gorgeous photos!!! Ahhh, Bree and Dina, GREAT!!
    And I saw Deana's layouts!!!!!

    Enjoy Julie!!
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is like a Scrappy Rock Star convention. I must attend next year.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all those pics, and it's great you got to meet all those people!!!
    Miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all those pics, and it's great you got to meet all those people!!!
    Miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of pretty photos!!!! I know you're having FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so COOL!!!! I am so excited for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome, babe! so glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Julie..... So much fun to see all the photo's. It's like I'm there.... go on, make more. And please one of one of my layouts please..... Lol! Enjoy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Julie.. awesome photos. it looks like a lot of fun. I would love to experience it one time. =) I'm loving what I see of Nikki's papers. I gotta have them.
    will be looking forward to more updates..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Julie, look at you!!! You have having the time of your life at CHA!

    Great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you're having a BLAST! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome pics of your CHA fun! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohh my goodness julie, you met so many awesome people, it looks like you are having a blast! I wish I was there so we could hang out again, hehe.
    your pages hanging up in nikki's booth look awesome, yayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pics and YAY for my BREE...is she not a cutie!!!

    Looks like such a great time...next time can you stick me in your suitcase....please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like fun! Makes me miss my publishing days...always loved the swag I got at these things ;) and meeting all the authors...enjoy your trip and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! look at all the great people you met and you look great in every single photo! so glad you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi julie ;0)
    just stopping by to say hello.
    Love your blog!! It was great meeting you at Nikki's booth.. Hope to chat with you again soon!
    Hugs!
    illyse
    P.S, I am a smiley face-r too!!

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  24. so glad you're having fun! thanks for taking the time to post photos for us! sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)