Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who wants to CHA CHA CHA with me???!!!!????!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Sooooooooooooo as most of you know I am on the DT for Nikki Sivils....wellllllllll in November she was running a contest for her DT to create a LO to show WHY we wanted to BE HERE with her NEXT MONTH!!!!!!! Wellllllllllllllllllllll.....LAST NIGHT ... NIKKI CALLED ME....and I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is the LO I created for the contest...I used mostly Nikki's "Victoria's Street" line with a little "My Sweet Cherry Pie" thrown in for good measure! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is my journaling for my LO I made for Nikki's contest! :)


1) I would be the CHEAPEST CHA date ever!! No airfare for me - I'd be driving
over with my good friend Krista! :)
2) Network! :)
3) Network! :)
4) Network! :)
5) Network! :)
6) Network! :)
7) Network! :)
8) Get Nikki's name out there to every scrappin' household! We want Nikki's name
known! :)
9) Really - I am on a diet - lost 25 lbs. so far - so you know I won't eat
much! See #1 again about CHEAPEST CHA date ever! :)
10) To learn the in's and out's of CHA! :)
11) See how the industry works! :)
12) Helping by making me some make and takes! :)
13) Meeting Nikki! :)
14) Meeting Dan! :)
15) Meeting Susan! :)
16) Seeing some other scrappin' friends! :)
17) Seeing the newest products companies have to offer! :)
18) Sadly - even though I live in AZ. - I have ONLY been to CA. three times in
my life - shaking my head - sad sad sad! LOL! :)
19) Being able to touch Nikki's newest designs before anyone else gets too!!!
BONUS!! :)
20) Tell Susan, I am the BESTEST roommate ever! I'm a neat freak (no socks on
the floor from me!) - and I don't take up too much room! :)
21) Meeting Nikki's clients and winning them over to buy product! My SMILEYS
eventually win everyone over! :)
22) Taking a GAZILLION photos! I mentioned I was a scrapper? :)
23) 12 hr. days! HA! I could do that with one arm behind my back! Remember - I'm
the 3AM girl! :)
24) I mentioned cheap, right? See #1 and #9! :)
25) 10 years Retail Management experience! I was born to sell! :)
26) And last... but never ever ever ever least - I have never ever been to CHA -
this would be a dream come true! :)

P.S. would it have been better if I would have used a photo of me on my knees
begging for the chance at this??? :):):):):):)


And TODAY is the BEGINNING of my GDT spot over at Sketchy Thursdays!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is my take on the latest sketch....my title reads: "The look of Christmas morn'" This is A LITTLE ADAM wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when opening his presents from Santa!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the looks on his FACE!!! LOL! :):):):):) I used the LATEST NoelMignon.com kit on this LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








 

 

 

 

 

 And one last thing before I head out.....Now in NO way SHAPE or FORM do I condone graffitti ... LOL......but SERIOUSLY....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm doesn't it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK LIKE JULIE is soooooooooooooooo the GUILTY PARTY here????????????  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL....and FOR those of U that have seen MY REAL LIFE handwriting....U can ATTEST to it LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE THIS!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):) In fact....see the lo I made for NIKKI above and U can compare for yourselves!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok...I lied....there is one more thing!!! LOL!!!! Ummmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooo I just have to say that with the semi-crappy year ALMOST behind me....December is TURNING into a PRETTY DARN GOOD month!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
1) Win Nikki's CONTEST! CHECK!
2) Become GDT for Sketchy Thursdays! CHECK!
3) Be a GDT for Scrap that Poetry! CHECK!
4) Got me a BERN CREATION! CHECK!
5) Hmmmmmmmmmmm I know that JANUARY has some MORE EXCITING news for me to share...but its NOT January YET!!!!! Almost CHECK! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Love to all...and peace out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

32 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I am so jealous, girl!!! my dream is CHA... you are going to have a blast!!! I want to know everything about it! The layouts are just amazing and I can't wait to play along at ST!!! Wow, and I can't wait to hear you awesome news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie, so exciting!! And that layout, Little Adam, oh my so cute!! You are having a pretty great December! What is up your sneaky sleeve for January?? Cant wait to hear!
    PS that graffiti is cute, I make my smileys like that, but that wasnt me either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention, the Anaheim Convention center is across the street from Disneyland, so I could totally come up and meet you! There is a cheesecake factory right nearby that is great for chatting and having a little snack!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW JULIE! How fun!!!! I cant wait to hear and see all about it! :):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. put yo cha-cha shoes on!!! (hopefully you saw sytycd last week and get that reference...that song had me wanting to cha-cha!) girl you crack me up, and i WISH i were as driven as you and were better at setting/reaching goals! you rocked it out over at ST!!adore those papers!! and congrats on the win, girlie!!! love ya!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my Goodness Gracious!!!!! :):):):):)
    That is such awesome news Julie...I'm so very happy for you girl!
    If anyone in the world deserves to go to CHA it is definitely you!
    As us rednecks say: "Nikki done good." LOL

    Cannot wait to hear all the stories and see all the photos. YeeHaw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, ST has a CHA celebrity for GDT this month?!?!!??!!??!!? OMG.... we are soooo lucky to have you, Julie! Congrats on the CHA spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!!! upi are gonna have so much fun - i can't wait to hear all about it! and that page of little Adam is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wait...you're coming to Cali?! I think you need to have Nikki buy you a ticket to San Jose too!!! LOL!!!

    yayayayayayay for you!!!

    :.):.):.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that layout is ingenious... i can see why you won!!!!! :) anyway, i'm so excited that i will be seeing you again. you know you wanna hang out with me. ;)

    i'll be with zutter and prob imaginisce. :) anyway, CONGRATS again! and i'm so excited that you are going to be there.

    oh and that pic of ABUM is so cute! :) love his facial expressions.

    tell brookie i say hi!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the questions and answers on the lo, and the other lo, love the happy childsface!
    I wish you all the luck for this month and the next, congrats on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the good news...wow CHA..I would love to go!!!! You have had a wonderful December.....can you send me some of that LUCK!!!! Mine has been awful for wayyyyy to long!!!

    Love the Lo's...they are awesome!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you are on a roll lately with the good things happening, that is awesome! I am in love with your CHA layout. I'm totally coming to your house to you can teach me to sew and to scrap. I'm hopeless! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love your layout and would totally have selected you - Congrats again - you are going to have so much fun and sell so many products - just awesome - can you tell I am so happy for you!!!!!! Also love the Sketchy Thursday layout - Adam was so cute. If I have time this weekend, I might do a layout. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! I have met both Nikki and her husband and they are both SUPER SUPER nice wonderful people. She is fairly local to me and she was at a crop and I was late and mainly went to buy her products and maybe meet her (I felt like a groupie but she was so generous and makes you feel like her best friend in that moment) Well I was there like 10 minutes and they did the first drawing which was her items and I WON I was freaking out!! it turned my unhappy morning around and into an awesome day. I can't wait to hear about it on your blog when you meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on winning, that LO soooo rocks!!!! I love the way it looks and I loooove the journaling, I love the humour in it. Tell us poor souls who are stuck here in our overseas country all about it you hear!!!!!!

    Congratulations on the guest spot as well, that LO is so beautiful, and I love Adam's expression, how wonderful you captured that just at the right moment!

    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...that is an AWESOME December! HOORAY for CHA! I'm SOOOOOO jealous!The page you made for the contest is so cute! I love how your "sitting" on the couch :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad it's turning out to be a good year after all. Congrats again on CHA!

    Both LO's are totally adorable! Little Adam is too cute! :-)

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lucky, lucky Julie!!!! The CHA, WOW!!!! I'm soooooo jealous.... No, I'm not!!! I'm so happy for you!! Because after all the bad things that happened you deserved this!!!! And I hope you'll have the time of your life!!!
    GREAT layouts!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  20. both page's are great but I love the first one so much! it's stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on getting to go to CHA!! That's so cool. Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Girl,
    Congratulation for winning the CHA price, love your post i,m al allone and laugh out loud.
    Your layouts are great love the Cha layout very much.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs to you, Ibolya.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats! Love your layout! Think of me when you are at cha!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes, your smilies DO win everyone over eventually... do you need a living proof to go with you to Cha to show in person? :)
    CONGRATULATIONS DEAR JULIE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the cha lo... how fun... it's a fun place to go... you'll love it!!! and the lo of adam... wow it's super marvelous!!! love everything!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ummmmmmmmmmm silly my forgot to congratulate you!!! whoooooooooo hoooooooooooo you won!!! yeah for julie.... you deserve it!!! Maybe I'll see you there... I'm trying to go!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and I know you will have the most fun:) What an awesome thing to get to do!! Love those layouts!!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your LOs. And I'm SO, SO happy you have a good december. You SO deserve it.
    BIG hugs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow...huge congrats girl!!
    Way to go!! CHA...so enjoy your time over there!!
    And your Lo is just amazing really love all of it..that journaling is fantastic..made me laugh!!
    Congrats on the GDT spot..awesome LO..little Adam is so adorable!
    Here's to a awesome december ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG, Julie, that CHA layout is amazing! I was feeling bad that I couldn't participate in the challenge (because I can't leave home for that long), but now I don't feel so bad: there is now way I would've won against your layout! :)

    Congrats girl, well deserved! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations!
    how cool is this. Design teams and CHA. way to go girl.
    love the layouts.
    also, congrats on the weight loss. Woot!
    when is CHA?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)