Monday, December 7, 2009

Sooooooooooooooo WHO makes JULIE SMILE!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

The latest song is up and playing over at Scrapping the Music and THIS time its Uncle Kracker's "SMILE"...I seriously LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this SONG!!! :):):):):):) ( I wonder WHY?!?!?! LOL! ) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooo here is my LO...and SOME of the people that make me smile......
Dani
Brian
Brookie
Adam
Deana
Sarah
Gloria
Jocelyn
Amanda
Jenneke
Hanneke
Jeanet
Bob
Bryn
Garrison
There are about FOUR million more people that I could list....but sadly...lol lol lol lol....the collage I chose only HOLDS sooooooooooo many photos!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):) Soooooooooo U all know who U are....just know that I want U in there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 



And this is the LO that Jeanet made for her Scrapping the Music LO....can I just say...that I cried when I saw this?????? She is sooooooooooooooo sweet for making this!!!! *sigh* I love her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I also want to share my latest LO for Cafe Mojo!!! This time we want to see your Christmas Wishes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Again...I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this LO! :):):):):):):):):) My title reads..."Keep the Thrill" and my Christmas wish is for the kids to keep the thrill of Christmas ALIVE even when they get old like Mama!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 


 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and PS.......Brookie says thanks for all the sweet comments everyone left her with her NEW HAIRCUT!! LOL!!!! I swear .... she soooooooooooooooooo looks LIKE me when I was that age!!!! LOL!!! I will have to do a side by side LO of the two of us soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MORE NEWS COMING SOON! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Telling ya...this DECEMBER is KICKING some MAJOR HAPPY BUTT FOR ME!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



30 comments:

  1. well I tell you who makes me smile..sponge bob!! I had Conner and Jameson watch it with me again...good Christmas Advice for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are smiley!! Great layouts, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to read your news!!! :) hehehe.

    and just letting you know that you make me smile too! esp when you leave me 1238921038019 emails and constant comments with :):):):):):):):):)

    hehehe!

    have a great week, boss!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your LO Julie...all the peeps that make you smile...well, told you all ready YOU make me and everyone else smile sweetie!
    So glad you like it...coming your way!
    Love the Cafe Mojo Lo too..gorgeous design again and I love your title!
    Can't wait to hear what december throws in again for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooo my lovely friend!!!! My goodness so much for me to catch up on! LOVE all of your creations, how cool is Brookies haircut, congrats on the CHA win (I wanna go too but with the airfare/travel I don't think it will happen in a hurry!) ummm whatelse was there... can't think so will just let you know I've been thinking of you and give ya a big squishy hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lo's love all those pictures together! And I think it is a great idea a lo of you and Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh oooh oooh!! Cant wait to hear your news Julie!! What can it beeeeeeeeeee?????

    Love the THRill LO!! That photo is precious!!! Love all your lo's And yes the one from Jeanet to you is just goregeous!!! You are such a lovely person.....and nice things happen to nice people!!!
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow missy j2 love these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful layout!!!!! So much love and happiness on one page is amazing - and I love Jeanet's layout and so totally agree with it - you make me smile and even LOL!!!!! also love the Cafe Mojo layout - Brooke's hair looks fantastic and I would love to see you do a layout of Then(you) and Now(her). Have a great week and congrats congrats on your news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS LOS! Let me know when you get your box in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great layouts, Julie! I just love your smile one and that is so sweet of Jeanet to make such a sweet layout about you. Oh, I love that collage too on yours!! Not to mention Brookie's face on the last one!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!! I can't wait to hear your news either:):):) Looks like December is a GREAT month for you. Maybe it's a special time for you or something!! I hope you have lots to SMILE about this month....are you getting what I'm tryin to say?? Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet a@@ layouts, babe!!!!!!!!!!
    and yayayayayay for us getting to work together!!!!! heeeeeeeeee
    me love you long time! congrats, my love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, so I have really been having issues posting on your blog for some reason, lately! boo to the blogger! lol
    but, anyhoo...here it goes again! sweet a@@ layouts!!!
    and yayayayay to us working together!!!! we will have so much fun! me love you long time and congrats, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovin the layouts! They make me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your lo's are soooo gute and soooo sweet of Jeanet to make that lo for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woohoo!!!!!! So exciting to be on the Blue Moon team with you!! We are going to have such a BLAST!!! HUGE congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layouts! I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well that LO makes ME SMILE! Too cute! Such a great multi-photo design, too! I ♥ it! The Keep The Thrill LO is ADORABLE, too!

    Jeanet is SO SWEET! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the layouts!! Glad you're having such a happy December! Can't wait to hear the news :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww thanks for including me in on that LO!!!!! Made my heart all warm and fuzzy!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your LOs, Julie!! Sooooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your smile-LO is gorgeous! And yes, I saw the one Jeanet made... made me smile also! (and I can understand you cried... I would to if somebody did that!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. ran over to say congrats on the Blue Moon gig!!! As soon as I saw their call I knew you were there, for sure!!! Yay Julie, so happy for you and so proud of you and all you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. O my gosh, those LO's are the best ever!! Love the one for Scrapping the Music (and not only cause I am on it, hahahaha I feel very honored btw!!) Love all the small pics, very clever!!! Love the one of Brookie to, she looks adorable!! And wow December is a good month for you!!!!

    Love the SpongeBob movie, so funny gonna show it to the boys tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ...and you make everyone SMILE!!! :):):):):):)
    Love those layout Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW, I'm on a real "JULIE-Layout"!!!!! Thanks so much for that, I'm honored and...you make me smile too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Those pictures of Brookie on the Cafe Mojo layout are fabulous!!!! And Jeanet's layout,well...GREAT!
    So sweet of her to make this for you!!
    Do you already know that we all LOVE YOU???!!!!!!!
    Well, WE DO!!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love yours LOs!!!! beautiful every detail!!!!
    I was in Orlando last week and the Disney too, love so much!!! (sorry my english)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all of your LO's!!! Especially the one that says, You Make Me Smile!!! Love the grouping of little pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. sooooooooo love the lo of you... there is something about Julie that does make ME SMILE... you are so sweet... I love the snowglobe photos of Brookie... it really is the cutest thing watching kids with snow globes... and your fave people lo... golly it's just lovely!!! keep up the great work... but also enjoy the holiday!!!
    {{{hugs}}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)