Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some shoes and some presents! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all.....

i wanted to share with U the latest lo I have made as the GDT over at the FABULOUS Sketchy Thursdays!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this sketch!!! WHY? U ask? BECAUSE there are CIRCLES involved!!! YAY!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used a bluemoonscrapbooking.com kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

then i also wanted to share the lo i made for the recent "if the shoe fits" challenge!!!!! Again....I used a bluemoonscrapbooking.com kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And TODAY me and the family got some CHRISTMAS GIFTS from Hanneke! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) WE LOVE THEM!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brookie got a necklace! :)



Adam got A VERY COOL SHIRT! :)





And Brookie got a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs playset! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is Adam helping her put it together! :):):):):):):):):)


And here is Brookie showing me Dopey! :):):):):) (PS...nooooooooo there is nothing wrong with her hand....that is where some of her Port Wine stains are and the surgeon has a hard time working on that area of her as the hand ... as we all know ... gets MOVED around a lot!!!) .. :):):):):):):):)


And here is the playset all put together!!! Thanks again Hanneke!!! We loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee our presents! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


LOVE to all...and have a FAB WEEKEND! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

23 comments:

  1. Love the layouts!! What fun gifts for you and your family. I want to play with that Snow White set...ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute happy mail, cute photos & adorable LO's. I'm lovin' Brookie's Dora socks, too! :-)

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i love those layouts so much julie! :)
    It looks like you guys got some great presents, i love the pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you all like the gifts, I was a little in doubt with Adam's t'shirt, Rick told me it was a cool shirt, but hey he is only 11!!! So Adam I hope you like it!! Love the LO's, such a sweet photo of Brookie wearing her new shoes, they are adorable!! And I love that you used a photo of your Bern creation, beautiful!!
    Have a great weekend my sweet friend!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Julie...love your Layouts they are simply stunning!And what a beautiful kit!
    Oh...and Hanneke is so very,very sweet!Gorgeous presents...I bet you will "steal" that smiley shirt from Adam sometimes ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layouts again Julie!!! Always LOVE the original subjects you scrap about!! And are there any Bluemoom kits left????? It lookes like you bought them all, lol!!!
    How sweet of Hanneke to send you these presents!!! LOVe your memo and that Smiley t-shirt! And wow, what a 'cool' haircut does Adam has!!!!!
    Thanks for showing us these pictures Julie, you know I LOVE that!!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lo, love the nose kisses, and you all have received wonderfuul presents from Hanneke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoe fitting layout Julie!!! And your spoiled again with some cute gifts... loved all the photo's! (and I think it's a cool shirt for Adam!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute layouts, I so love how you capture the every day or things people wouldn't usual consider scrap worthy! Lovely presents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layouts!! Great gifts, and I LOVE The 7 dwarfs set!! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. o0o0o i love me some circles!!! :) it's contagious i tell ya. :)

    anyway, great gifts!!! you guys are sooooo festive. brookie keeps getting bigger and bigger everytime you post a pic of her. pretty soon she'll be 10. yikes! hehehe. kids grow up so fast.

    anyway, hope you have a great friday!

    off to get some rest!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how sweet! loved seeing all the smiles! the layouts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lOVE THE LO'S, and sweet of Hanneke to send you al the presents......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layouts - I received a piece of that same Webster's pages paper in a kit and really like the backside better - wouldn't it be a fun challenge to give everyone the same piece of paper and see what everyone comes up with - but I digress - what fun layouts and what fun presents from Hanneke!!!!! I love the Snow White playset! Have a great weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your layouts!! I love that the 1st layout are about shoes... not something we always see on pages!!! I love nose kisses too!!! The gifts are so thoughtful! Enjoy! I just created my Sketchy Thursday layout today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww! presents are always fun!!!

    I love how you use so many patterns and make your LOs look so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow wow wow!! How special is those pressies!!! Oooh nose kisses is my fav....but the shoe one is pretty adorable!!!
    Have a fab weekend!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great gifts, Julie. I bet that was so exciting. I am glad I stopped by.

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so love how creative you are every day!! Wow...knock my socks off!! I'm loving the kids' presents too!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. first of all I love that mistletoe in the nose kisses! :):):) You always have the most clever details in your layouts...you WOW me Chick! :)

    Love those awesome gifts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. omG omG omG this little house is soooooo cool!!!!! Loooooooooove your layouts, especially the "shoes" one, you inspire me everyday!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow Julie love the little house!!!!...love your Layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow wow wow... I agree with Georgia... you inspire me everyday... I love the lo's... and the shoes are the bomb Brookie... and that house... is just the cutest thing ever!!! Have fun with it!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)