Monday, December 21, 2009

Hi! It's ME...Brookie....U adults think U have a busy life right now? Geez!! Check out MY DAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone.....
It's me Brookie! :)

Geez...Mommy keeps saying how busy she is....wah wah wah....(hehehehehehe....you all won't tell her I said that will you??? hehehehehehehe)...this is WHAT MY DAY looked like yesterday!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

First....Mommy is cleaning the house cuz like my Great Aunt Mary and her Boyfriend Bob are coming to our house for dinner...and all I heard all MORNING long was...."Brookie do this!"...."Brookie do that!"...."Brookie do this!".....geeeeeez doesn't she know I'm only THREE and HELLO I have a 12 year old brother to do this silly stuff around the house???? You think she'd learn...I just wanna PLAY PLAY PLAY!!! :):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooooooooooooooooo FINALLY we get to go WHERE I WANT!!!! My cousin Nathan's FOURTH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! Can I get a YAYYYYYYYYYYY????? :):):):):):):):):) It was soooooooooooooooo much FUN!! :):):):):):):) And my Nana and Papa were there with me too...soooooooooo that meant Mommy and Daddy COULDN'T tell me NO!!! hehehehehehehehehehehe...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee when Nana and Papa are around...then Mommy and Daddy have no powers!! *whatev!* like they do anyways!! hehehehehehehehehe :):):):):):)

Here is a recap of my day!! :)
They had a reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy COOL Scooby Doo Bouncy thingy to jump in!!! *love* :):):):)



Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm NOT so sure if I wanna go in here with my brother Abum lurking the entryway....You know....you can't always trust brothers....*just sayin* :):):):):)



And soooooooooooo I went in....HAD A BLAST....and look I guess I was kinda wrong....(HA! Like that would EVER happen! *whatev!*) Abum was nice to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And my cousin had this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy AWESOME swing set!!!! Here we are swinging away! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

And here we are with our Papa's! :):):):):):):):)




And AREN'T I the COOLEST!!!???!!!!! These way HOT HOT HOT sunglasses were in my goody bag! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And then Nathan had a Scooby Doo Pinata!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):)
 


Here is Nathan taking his turn! :):):)




And me taking my turn!!! This was like sooooooooooooooooo MUCH fun!!! You mean I get to HIT something ON PURPOSE!!!???!!! I think I need one of these in my HOUSE!!! hehehehehehe :):):):):):):)





 

And here is all the YUMMY CANDY that came out of Scooby Doo!! You really mean ... I get to hit him ON PURPOSE and then I get CANDY FOR IT in the END!!!???!!!??? HOT DOG! :):):):):):):):):):):)





And here is my stash I got! :):):):):):):):):) YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And then .... ok....pause for a Abum break here...I guess I'll be the better Sister and show this photo of my big Brother ummmmmmmmmmmmm playing with MY TOY from MY GOODY BAG!?!?!?!?! Geez...the nerve...ok ok ok ok...I'm being the BETTER Sister here and sharing HOW FUN my Brother looks with the toy I "let" him play with ... *sigh* *WHATEV!*....geez...it is soooooooooo hard being the better person! hehehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And Nathan had this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool cake that had CARS and Scooby Doo on it.....hello???? The best of both worlds! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 


 

Sooooooooooooooooo then.... we had to rush home and cook dinner for everyone that came over to MY house last night (did I tell you all HOW BUSY I am????? Geez!).... and then MY AUNT MARY was there... AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here are her and Abum....ohhhhhhhhhhhh and ummmmm Jessi.... yeah...my Mama said once that you like NASCAR????? Check out my Brother's walls!!!! hehehehehehehehe...soooooooooooo not this Princesses tastes....but *whatev* to each his own! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And here is a cool picture of my Papa's tie....I LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):)




And then sooooooooooooo like yeahhhhhhhhhhh my Mommy wanted to take a family picture together...welllllllllllllll ummmmmmmmm IF you DIDN'T notice the above pictures...I had a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy busy day with nooooooooooooo nap.....soooo I made EVERYONE come to MY ROOM for the family picture!! hehehehehehehe....gee I loveeeeeeeeeee the POWER of being THREE!!! hehehehehehehehe....no one wants to hear you whine...so they just do whatever I say!!! hehehehehehe...think I can make a career of this???? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And as you can see....this is sooooooooooooo not the best Brookie picture ever....but *whatev* I was tired people...what do you expect!!!! hehehehehehehe! :):):):):)

Wellllll dispite this somewhat sarcastic post (WHO ME????? hehehehehehehe)...I have been VERY VERY VERY GOOD this year...and Mommy and Daddy tell me that Santa will be here any day now....sooooooo I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope all my little friends out there....(you know who you are... Bryn, Isabelle, Lucas, Eli, Finn, Rick, Levi, Rainee......and all of Mommy's other friends kids....ohhhhhhh and Hilo and Maui.....Mr. Dandy says, "woof woof woof woof woof woof" to you...I sure hope you know what that means....cuz yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I have noooooooooo clue!!!!!)....I hope you ALL get what you WANT from Santa!! LOVE YOU!!!!
*waving bye now!*

30 comments:

  1. Poor Brooke, I totally understand how you feel; sometimes life is just way too busy, but it's cool how you just go with the flow and enjoy it all. Have a super Christmas (and Momma and Abum and Dad) - I know you tried to be a good girl all year and Santa definitely gives points for that! Oh, and tell your Mom hi from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go Brookie!!! you did have a busy day! how fun to celebrate Nathan's birthday! that pinata is sooooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Scooby and Mater on the cake wow, thats awesome. We are HUGE fan of the jump houses here in GA, my little goes crazy everytime he sees them. I can't wait to see what little Brookie gets from Santa on friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were very busy... I am so jealous looking at you without coats on and no snow!!! We have 6 inches here and it is just cold... enjoy and good luck getting ready for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O' it looks like you had a blast! I do have say my kids will agree with you! They rather play then doing what I tell them! Wonderful post and you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun time !!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a Wonderful Christmas and New year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! I ♥ the look on Brookie's face on the family photo... like, "Why is everyone in my room?" LOL!

    Oh & I think you need to ask for a tripod for Christmas, so YOU can get in the family photos, too! :-)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke you are a great person to tell the story, you need your own blog;) Hava a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Brookie, I agree, your life is sooooo busy at the moment, but it's fun also!!!!! You had a wonderful party and some great people to visit you!!
    Thanks for showing us these pictures, I LOVE them!! And I still love your hair!!
    Wishing you a relaxing day today and say woof woof to Mr. Dandy!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Brookie... I think you behaved real brave and nice last year. To your brother as well, 'cause I see him smile on the photo... Santa must have seen it too! I'm sure he'll bring you nice presents! Have a wonderful Christmas (and tell your mum and dad and all the rest of the family THEY have a wonderful Christmas too!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to you to Brookie!!! Lucas and Isabelle hope you have a great time opening presents!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and yes i do like Nascar! Of course I have to go for Dale Jr now, since his father was my all time fave, I think your brother probably has pretty good taste:)
    Love, JEss

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehehe, I miss being three :D :D :D
    Thanks for putting a smile on my face I was sooooooo needing one...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brookie - you are even more hilarious than your mother - I'm impressed! Look like you know your way around . you rock :) Have a wonderful xmas - bad girls have alle the fun you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowww!! Brookie, your life is so busy but also so funny!!
    Amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute post Hope you all have a very merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. woof woof woof woof woof ruff woof

    waggin butts,
    maui and hilo

    -----------------------------

    brookie -- I LOVE THOSE PHOTOS!!! and tell your momma not to boss you around too much! it's christmastime, doesn't she know!? ;) hope you get some awesome stuff from santa!! tell momma to take LOTS of pics, ok?

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bouncy tent looks fun! I hope Santa brings you and your famiy everything they wish for :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Brookie, I had TWO older brothers, so I feel your pain! LOL. Have a great Christmas and hope you get a chance to track Santa at noradsanta.org (fun fun fun! our fave thing to do Christmas Eve!) Lots of love to your Mom and fam...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what a fun party!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That was a very busy day!!!!! Looks like lots of fun!!!

    Wishing you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I'll send you some snow!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG What a totally fun day!!! Thanks for sharing Brookie!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Brookie you should really take some time for yourself LOL. It does look like you had lots of fun though....I wish I got to just in a jumpie :( Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you lots of TOYS :) Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Brookie,
    Thank you so much for this gorgeous post,Levi is waving hi to you and wishes you the best presents ever..and a wonderful Christmas also!
    Oh and Dusty says woof to;)
    Sweetie, you are one totally busy girl..looks you had a lot of fun at the party and at home!
    Tell your mom to slow dowm a little bit ;)if she can ;)
    And I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh Brookie, i know exactly what you mean. the holidays can get so crazy. i'm glad you're taking advantage of all the family time and having so much fun. i hope Santa brings you what you want. give your mommy a hug from me. Merry Christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Brookie!!! I hear you girlie! Give your mom a big hug for me and tell her GO GIANTS! I have to cheer for Eli & Crew now that my boys are out of it! Lots of love to you family and Merry Christmas! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete
  27. gosh brookie.. you would have a blast with Amber. I bet she would understand you soooo welll - despite the language barrier..

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey Brookie, it's us Rick and Finn from Holland!! Thanks for wishing us a great Christmas, we already got our present for christmas, we both got a game!!! Our mom is also busy, busy, busy, don't know with what but she is runing around all day and telling us to pick up this and do that, yeah right!!
    hope you have a wonderfull Christmas, you already have a lot of fun with all your fam around (great pics)
    hugs and kisses Rick and Finn

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW Brookie you DID have a busy day!!! Please tell your Mommy and your entire family to have a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years OK?? Oh and I totally hope Santa brings you everything your little heart desires. (((HUGS))) to all of you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)