Sunday, December 6, 2009

*HI! its me...Brookie...LOOK what I did YESTERDAY!!!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok...mommy is in the shower (you see...this is the only time I can sneak on here...when mommy is in the shower! hehehehehehe...)....BUT I JUST had to SHARE with all of MY family and mommy's FRIENDS what I did YESTERDAY!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) (yes, I know....mommy's smiles are catching!! hehehehehehe!)

I got MY very FIRST HAIRCUT!!!!! YAY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is the before (mommy says this pose is like those "before/after" photos on those make-over shows....whatever that means!!!! hehehehehehehe!!!)



And here I am getting my hair washed....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmm don't tell everyone....but this kinda freaked me out....but please note that I still at LEAST tried to smile for mommy's camera!!! hehehehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Then I got to sit in my own little car....and the girl that cut my hair even let me WATCH DORA!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I told mommy and daddy...that we sooooooooooooo need to come back here EVERYDAY!!!!! They said that just wasn't in the budget...*whatev* that means!! hehehehehehe! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



And here is another "before" photo....mommy was GOING crazy with the camera...I know, I know....you are all SHOCKED by this, right! hehehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):)



Then the girl braided my hair to show where it was going to be cut....mommy kept it...and I'm like, "really mommy??? eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! like I'm gonna wanna touch my dead hair 40 years from now!" but....*whatev* mommy is sentimental that way...sooooooooooo I played along!" :):):):):):):):):):)



Ok, ok, ok....soooooooooo I will admit that I am TOTALLY getting into this now!!! I have Dora movie in front of me, a lady that is making me look like a Princess and a cool car I get to sit in!!! Man...WHY won't mommy and daddy let me come back here everyday???? *whatev* they just don't listen to me!!! :)



 

And then the girl pulled out the hairdryer.....ummmmmmmmmmmmm yeah....I wasn't soooooooooooo sure about this either.....maybe I DON'T need to come back here everyday!! hehehehehehehehe! :):):):):):):):):):)



But me being the PROFESSIONAL Princess that I am...hehehehehehehehe....I did manage to smile for mommy even with the EVIL hairdryer blowing at me....hey! someone has to be a PRO around here! :):):):):):):):)



And HERE we ARE!!! THE NEW BROOKIE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Aren't I BEAUTIFUL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I love love love love love my new HAIR!!!! And the lady that was cutting it even GAVE me PRINCESS sparkles for my hair!!! See....even SHE knew that I am a PRINCESS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

 

 

 


Ok...I hear mommy coming down the hallway....soooo I have to go.....but WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK!!!???!!!??? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! Ooooppppsssss....gotta go now....BYE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

31 comments:

  1. What an adorable girl! Love the haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Brookie, you're so pretty with your new hair!!! You look like one of our princesses!!! And you are such a big girl sitting so still ofr the girl that cut your hair!! Ssst don't tell but when Rick and Finn where little boys we had to hlod them with 2 girls cause they where screamomg and crying like little babies!!! But of course a princess would never do that!!!
    Love you XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Brookie you look so cute. I can't believe you have never gotten a hair cut. It is fun isn't it?! The place your mom took you looks really neat. I wish there was a place like that close to our house. I hope you have a great Christmas, and come back to your mom's blog anytime...you are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! I don't think we'll have to worry about cutting Izzy's hair for a looonnng time!!!! She still barely has any and she is two:) She's just like her mama when she was a baby! You look so cute, Brookie. I love that car you got to sit in. Have a great week, beautiful girl! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brookie your haircut is soooo cute I ♥ it!!:-)
    Love,
    Bryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, you look fabulous dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Brooke, you are truly the Princess!!!!! And I can't believe Mommy found such an incredible salon for you - poor Brian, when he was little, guess who cut his hair? Me - pretty much a bowl cut. I am so glad you grabbed the computer - I always love to hear your side of the story. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow..Brookie..your new look is fantastic!Love it!
    And what a beautiful salon...wish we had those when I was a little bit younger ;)
    You really are a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Brookie, I LOVE your hair!!!! And yes, you look like a princess, specially with that gorgeous sweater you're wearing!!
    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Brookie, your haircute is soooo beautiful.
    I 'm always cutting the hair from Casper and a friend does Alexandra.
    I love the car and that you can watch tv thats fun....

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look GORGEOUS Brookie, love your new haircut!! big hugs to you & to mommy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Brookie...you are such a Big Girl and you did such a great job having your hair done!!! I must say you are so BEAUITFUL and I just love the new look girlfriend!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful Brookie... you definitely look like a princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Brookie!!!! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Wow Brookie!!!!
    I love it girlfriend! :)
    I know your Mommy will be so glad she took all those pictures to make scrapbook pages about this awesome event!

    I sure wish my hairdresser had a cool chair like that for me to sit in. :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brookie your hair is beautiful! You definitely look like a princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. sooooo tute, Brookie!!!

    :.):.):.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair is great this way, you are really a little princess;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you look VERY grown up!!!
    My my my....suddenly you look much taller Brookie!!!
    What fabulous photos!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look even more adorable Brookie!! way to be so brave:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGoodness!! The hair cut is absolutely ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look beautiful my little friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great story Brookie!! and I love your new hair do!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. awwwww!!! brookie!! your hair is way too cute! so glad that you went out and cut it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute Brookie my love....You are such a sweet little girl!!!
    Love Aunty Kathie in Australia!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my...Brookie your haircut is so cute!!!!Love it

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh my goodness, you look so adorable Brookie!
    i LOvE the haircut. and you definitely look like a princess. of course!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brookie your hair is devine... we love it!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle & Rainee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)