Sunday, November 22, 2009

*will work for your votes!?!?!?* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

So I am here today representing me and HANNEKE as WE ARE UP for GUEST DESIGNERS at SKETCHY THURSDAY'S for Decemeber!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY us!!!! Soooooooooooo I am begging for votes!!! LOL! Please GO VOTE FOR ONE of US HERE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is the LO I submitted for this honor..........



Now.....I also want to share a Christmas Decor I made yesterday using Nikki Sivils' "North Pole Nights" :):):):):):):):):):):) I had this stuck in my head for a few days...and finally had a chance to get it done! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





 

 

 

 

 

 

And Me & Brookie BOTH got us some HAPPY MAIL this WEEK! :):):):):):):) First....I got me some ADORABLE GOODIES from LENA!!!!!!! Check her out..she is AMAZING!!!! Thanks LENA!!!! I can NOT wait to use what U sent me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And then....my sweets Nicole sent Brookie some YUMMY scrap goodies...and last night Brian and I were on babysitting duties...sooooooooooooo the girls decided to get their *create* on with Brookie's gifts.....and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did they create! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is what Nicole sent! :):):):):):):):):):)


And here is what the girls created last night during *tour of babysitting times*! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is Brookie's finished project....and UMMMMMMMMMMM ... WHY, YES!!! It does say "Shelby Marks" at the top....lol lol lol....IF any of U watch "I-Carly" at all...there was one of their specials one time called, "I fight Shelby Marks" and that is BROOKIE'S FAVE episode ever....and often times ... lol lol lol...ummmmmmmmmmmmm she calls herself, "Shelby Marks".....so when I started to write her name on here...lol....she said...."Noooooooo Mama, not Brookie....SHELBY MARKS"....lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

LOVE to ALL....and thanks for the VOTES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

29 comments:

  1. Love your Nikki Sivils home decor piece! What a clever way to use the chipboard album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha Julie, I always have soooo much fun reading your posts!!!! Those pictures of the scrapping girls are gorgeous and your comments make me laugh out loud!!! Thanks for that!!
    And I LOVE your Nikki Sivils project!!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful week!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai Julie,
    That's a long time we send eachother a message.
    How are you?
    Your blog looks very pretty.
    All what you had post lately looks sooooo great, also the layouts of the girls.

    A big hug to you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brookie is a chip off the old block (not that you are old...it's just a saying)Her LO is so adorable, looks like they had fun, I'm sure there is so much eye candy and goodies to play with that I know I would be overwhelmed!! Your home decor piece is amazing!! I would love it in my place....gotta take another closer look!! I will vote for you...cause you are the LO queen!!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend sweetcheeks!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted!!! The girls did great lo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,

    I'm glad you like my little gift. Have just as much fun with it as your daughter and her friends with their scrap goodies!!!!
    And uhh.... I voted already!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already voted and wish you luck!!! Those projects by the girls are awesome and I LOVE the Christmas decor...I really need to do something, but have been working on other projects and just have not had much time for my scrapbooking/creativity!! I'm working on getting photos edited and printed for my mom and I already did it for A's mom....neverending process it seems, and now trying to make a video...MY FIRST EVER, so we'll see how that goes:) Hope you win! That layout is great and deserves it!
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do such beautiful work!!! I follow your blog and admire your talent!!!
    Sammye Jo
    www.62cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls after my own heart!!!!!! Cha-ching just awesome!!! I am on my way to vote..........

    ReplyDelete
  10. you 2 got my vote :)
    Love your Christmas project, soooooooo beautiful and love to see the girls creating together, looks like they had a great time!
    hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your christmas decor!!! And the girls sure did a wonderful job creating... beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Nikki Sivils project ROCKS! Totally adorable!

    Cute & fun photos of the little artists!

    Off to vote! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. of course i voted - looks like you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. do you sleep?!

    vote - check!!!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I voted...looks good for you!!!!! I love the new scrappy goodies and the girls project are just so sweet! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh love the layout and chrissy card gorgeous. Enjoy your happy mail

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, voting was a no-brainer... LOL
    Good luck! You're in the lead so far...

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the Christmas decor piece! Cute!! :) Ps. I already voted!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ambers journaling cracks me up....so Adorabe!!!!
    After I voted you were leading the board with 47. yay.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love seeing what the girls created! So glad they enjoyed the supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've got my vote, and love the projects you have made, and it's great to see all the girls painting, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow..Julie love your christmas decor,it's so beautiful!
    Voted all ready and wow...those girls had a blast!Love their layouts!And I love "I-Carly" too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good Luck on the contest! Loving the babysitter photos and their creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Okay so I am trying this again - I just keep getting knocked off the internet when I try to leave you a comment - who knows??? anyway, I voted early and often, I love your Nikki Sivils folder (I have something similar on the brain -- hopefully I can get it done this week) and I absolutely love the Future Scrappers of America!!!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I passed to know as you this friend! you to all good

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am going to vote right now......
    Love your pics....the girls are soooo dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I will totally go and vote for you! Oh and tell Shelby Marks that her picture is beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving if I don't pop in before Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Luck on you, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)