Sunday, November 8, 2009

*mrs. griswold...your lights are waiting* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sooooooooooooooooooooo who is ready to see the house???!!!??? LOL!!!! Sooooooooooooo I have learned that in the Netherlands I would have been arrested for putting up my decorations this weekend...(lol...I was reading that Christmas decorations aren't to be put up until AFTER December 5th....lol lol lol...here is a little secret...that is my ex-husband's birthday...sooooooooooooooo ain't gonna wait till then!!!!!!! LOL!!!) and a lot of U told me that U can't decorate until AFTER Thanksgiving...lol...here is another SECRET...I sooooooooooooooo can't stand to have my Christmas decorations up AFTER Christmas...sooooooooooooooo they COME DOWN before New Years!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!! And good thing too....cuz right after I moved into my home...LITERALLY right after I moved in....(I moved in on Halloween night and this happened on DECEMBER 29th!!!!!) a guy DROPPED his marijuana JOINT while he was DRIVING down my street and he went to REACH for it and he DROVE RIGHT INTO MY LIVING ROOM!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooo I am GLAD I take everything down EARLY....or he would have DESTROYED all of my Christmas lights!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooooooooo here are my next set of photos for my decorating! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 


And here are the kids decorating the tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

And some of my FAVE ornaments!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooooo can U tell we have a BOWLER in the house??!!?? LOL :):):):):):):):):):):)

 

And here is one for all of US and one just for Brookie :):):):):):):):):):)




And today ... the family had some lunch out....and ummmmmmmmmmmmmm U think MAYBE they are all SICK of MY CAMERA USAGE!?!?!?!?! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

 

LOL!!!! And I want to share some LO's I have made! :):):):):):):):):):):)

The first one I made using the Cinnamon Stix Kit from Blue Moon Scrapbooking!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee that store! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



The next I got for U ... I made for the challenge blog.... artastic inspirational challenge blog!!!! Such a fun challenge....they give U a piece of art...U get inspired!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Again...I used the Cinnamon Stix kit from Blue Moon Scrapbooking!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)   My title: "Meeting Lars" ...and here is the story ... *ummmmmmmmmmmm hello??? U came to Julie's blog...U know that there is a story!!! LOL*....a longggggggggggggggggggggggg time ago...I did A LOT of volunteer work for Make-A-Wish Foundaton :):):):):) Well....first let me say....I no longer do because it was TOO hard on ME emotionally...that's all I am sayin' about that! :):):):):):) And second...I'm not gonna tell U the fate of the boy in this story...ain't happening....period.... enuf said.....ok....soooooooooooo here we go!!! Soooooooooo for those that know me...I am a ROCKER at HEART!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all ROCK AND ROLL!!!! Well....when I was working with Make-A-Wish, I got to go to MANY of the wishes that the kids asked for ... and I was LUCKY enough to go to this one!!!!! U see...a BOY had a WISH to MEET Lars Ulrich and the rest of the BAND....Metallica!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo he got his wish and I got to go too.....and they were AMAZING to that BOY...they played their HEARTS out for him and let him play too!!!! Soooooooooooooooo this is when I met Lars (*sigh* love him!!!!) when I was working with Make-A-Wish :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

And the last LO I want to share is for this weeks Scrapping the Music!!!! OMYGOSH!!! We have U2 this week!!!!! *sigh* loveeeeeeeeeeeee them!!!! We have *I still haven't found what I'm looking for* love love love love love love love love love love love love love this song!!! :):):):):):):):) I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this LO!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee her kits! YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Peace out...and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

35 comments:

  1. Love the layouts! They are so cute!! Your house is gorgeous! Christmas already! You are way ahead of me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layouts are FANSTATIC!

    I wish I lived closer to drive by your house to see all the lights! I love this time of year when we walk through our neighborhood with the kids to look at all the lights. :)

    P.S
    I now know what Im going to get you for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be able to tell stories like you!!! I love reading your blog!

    Love the lights, the layouts are stunning!

    My family does the same thing after I have been taking pics for awhile! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie i love allll the lights...love, love christmas..Beautiful layouts...Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie! You are such a nutcase!!! A very sweet and talented one but still ... You crack me up! Love all your christmas lights and decorations! It so reflects your sparkling personality! I sooo wish I could meet you in person one day! :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lo's are wonderful, love the way you take pictures, from every moment! Your house looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,

    I will pinch your Artastic entry from here and upload it to the blog.

    you can send entries to my email(which is on the side bar)
    Shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com

    cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the LIGHTS!!!!!! So many beautiful LIGHTS!!!!!! The LO's perfect and YAY for Blue Moon Kits!!!! Love them tooooo!!!! The pics are so cute!!!! No outside lights for us this year.....the yard is so torn up...I would not want to accent that.....so I am sad :-(!!!! I will enjoy your decorations!!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lights are a-w-e-s-o-m-e! I would love to have my house so decorated, it's so fun and beautiful! Thanks for the vintage shop link, it is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We also put lights up...clearly not to the extent that you do...but we have a healthy competition going between us and our neighbors. Lol...I also cannot keep the Christmas decorations up past New Year's. Great layouts. I NEED to take more pictures. I just need to have my camera out all the time. I hope you have a fabulous Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my goodness. The madness! I told my husband that the friend that bought our broken camera was already putting up Christmas decorations and he asked, "Isn't that illegal?" Guess in the Netherlands it is!! lol Thanks for helping get me in the mood. It won't feel like Christmas here until the snow starts falling though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh jeez louise, your christmas lights look beautiful!!!! you MAY JUST be inspiring me to get my decorations out b4 thanksgiving!! (well, everything except the tree!!) omgoodness, that "hmmm" of brookie is perfection!!! the STM is amazing!! i'm gonna have to check out those kits!!! awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so right, this is so NOT DONE if you're a Dutchy!!!
    BUT I LOOOOVE your decorations, I love Christmas and I can't waith to start decorating our house when Sinterklaas (st Nicholas) is back to Spain after December 5th!!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the lights! I'm sure your neigborhood is offically brighter now...both literally and figurativly :) Love the layouts! My fave is the Hmmmm page :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your house is a christmas wonderland! I LOVE IT! I love love LOVE your STM layout this week! What an awesome tribute to one of the best songs EVER! (IMO). I love your story about meeting Lars - and that layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you SO MUCH, Mrs. Griswold! I just received my gift today! You are SO sweet! :-)

    I really ♥ the new LO's... especially that little rainbow!

    Have a GREAT week, Julie, and THANKS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously? Dropped his joint and drove through your living room? I'd say both things suck!
    LMAO :D:D:D
    Your layouts are great, I love U2 also, maybe I should give the STM challenge a go this week?
    Sorry I haven't been by your blog, my computer is still giving me issues...I think I want a Mac...

    Love your Christmas lights! I am a big Christmas fanatic also, can't wait to start decorating
    Have a great night, friend!
    :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so cannot believe your have your decorations up!!! I was making fun of my boss today because she had Christmas music going on her Pandora!!! :)

    Love those layouts girl...that last one made my heart skip a beat!!!! :):):):):):)
    Have a great week friend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, your LOs are all amazing and beautiful!!
    your x-mas decorations looks all awesome! WOW!
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. i think its awesome that you put up your decorations already julie!! I love it when people put their decorations up early, it gets me in the holiday mood! :) Yours are so beautiful!
    I LOVE the new los, that kit is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey beautiful, its amazing where you end up after an hour of blog surfing !!!!!!!! Your blog is FANTASTIC, but I expected that ...... you work rocks Julie, I love what you do.
    Totally gotta get my lights up, so much fun, had a great time looking through your fun photos.
    hope you are well and happy

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love that snowman with the lighted blocks - he's adorable! and your STM page is amazing - what a perfect photo for that lyric! you are so inspiring. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooooooooooooooh, Julie, I wonder how FANTASTIC your house is looking with all that cool Christmas stuff, love your photos! And the layouts are FAB as always!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't believe you're all decorated up for Christmas! You are way ahead of the game! LOL! I love Christmas, too, but I still have decorations up for Thanksgiving. We leave our Christmas decorations up until the week after New Years, because in our church, it's still Christmas. Anyway, everything looks fantastic!! Love your layouts, too. Might have to check that kit out.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are so totally amazing, funny, and talented!!!! I can't believe you have your lights up already - no one around here has anything up except for the r-dn-cks who never took them down. LOL!!!!! I live in a very Neck neighborhood! I don't put things up till the first week of Dec and I take them down right after Christmas. I do have a big harvest wreath on the front door and Thanksgiving decorations out in the house. Just love your layouts - great song and layout for STM, cool story and layout for Artastic, and love the one with Brooke. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. p.s. I am surprised you haven't decorated your blog for Christmas!!!!!! I have a special banner I use but I have been thinking about doing a new one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am loving your Christmas decorations!! I'm excited about Christmas!!

    And I love the blue flowers on your "kingdom come" page!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the lights, love the scrap pages....and the funny dig at yourself about taking too many photos. I called Chevy Chase, he's decided to do another movie with just you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. okay first... I have to say I love love love the elf yourself ... we do that every year and it just kills me... It always makes me giggle... thanks for sharing...

    as for the decorations... who cares when you put them up... like I said... I'd be doing the same if it weren't for mr. grumpy... it's too early... lol... also really happy nothing happened to your collection with the 'weed driver'... how stupid was he...

    anywayyyyyyyyyyy... love the lo's... they are so fun... and the hmmmm one I just may have to scraplift... I have the perfect picture of Rainee doing that... and you you inspired me to do it... so don't be surprised if it's up there sometime in the future... and the others... well what can one say... but they are fab girl... just fab!!!

    hope you're having a great week... enjoy... and as always thanks for all the giggles you give me!!

    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing you are Julie..AMAZING!!Making all of those gorgeous layouts,decorate all the house and all the lights for christmas and do a long blog post...are you ever sleeping????
    LOve your STM LO!And I love the one of Metallica's drummer..lucky girl you!!!!
    Love the one of Brookie adorable colors and photo..looks like a awesome kit!
    LOve your decoration photo's...
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh my, you put your Christmas decorations up already???? Maybe it's because we're neighbours, but just like in the Netherlands, here in Belgium we don't put up our christmas decorations until after the 6th of December... another holy man has to come and visit us first (Saint Nicholas). I soooo envy you though, I would love to have my tree up already! And your decorations are gorgeous! I really thought it was only like this in the movies ... we don't decorate like that here in Belgium ... sadly...
    Beautiful LO's Julie, I especially like the Metallica LO ... envious again here LOL.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  32. wonderful! We're going to go by a tree in a couple weeks and decorate. I guess Xmas and Nvidad is nuts down here, so I'm excited to see what that looks like. Love your layouts, too, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Girl...your house rocks!!!!
    Just like your LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. i got such a kick out of seeing the photos of you guys decorating the tree. love that Adam gets so into it.
    Brookie and i have so much in common. we both love Tinkerbell, to dress up, and eat cake...i always make a big mess when i eat. i don't have an excuse though.
    i'm not 3. hehe
    love that kit and your layout too.
    have a great weekend.
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love christmas lights. so pretty.
    I am going to check out this blue moon kits. They look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)