Friday, November 20, 2009

Edward's HOT...Jacob's NOT...and I can NOT WAIT to SEE 'NEW MOON' again and again and again and again :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

****edit**** Again...nooooooooooooo offense to any Jacob lovers out there... I just LOVE my Edward! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I am TIRED (Up for OVER 24 hours...lol...the things I will DO FOR EDWARD!!! LOL!!!)... but wanted to stop in real QUICK and tell EVERYONE that I LOVED LOVED LOVED NEW MOON!!!! OMYGOSH!!!! It was WONDERFUL!!!! I will not GIVE anything away....but let's just say... I can NOT wait to see NEW MOON again and and and I can NOT wait for ECLIPSE now!!!! Here are a few photos from last night... me and my friend that I went with... and the movie poster that was a hanging outside of the theater!!! :):):):):):) I will be catching up with all my bloggy friends tonight....and if U are a FAN....and U haven't all ready.....GO RUN AND SEE IT ALL READY!!!!! LOL!!! *loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* this MOVIE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







LOVE to all...and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when am I gonna see this again??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

19 comments:

  1. he he! i LOVE the Jacob vs Eward rhyme! I can't waittttt!!! So happy you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must REALLY ♥ that movie because I don't think there's anything I could want to see bad enough to go to work on 3 hours of sleep! You crazy, girlfriend! :-)

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you with an award, check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, crazy, funny Julie, I'm glad you had such a great time!!!
    And thanks again for your lovely present!!!
    Big hug!!!
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you are nuts! Then again who am I to talk? Im running on only 2hrs today and will be seeing the movie tonight with dh. We have date night tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooh my. how i NEED to see this movie. unfortunately, no one can go with me tonight. :( So I'll probably end up seeing it next weekend.

    I've missed you around SIS. :( Come back to us anytime. :) Teehee.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you saw it!! Anthony said he was gonna take me Monday to see it!!! YAYY...for my bday:)
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear you had a fabulous time, and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you liked it! I want to see it too, but I must rent twilight first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah..now I HAVE to go see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, why didn't you snatch that poster away?????
    You made me soooooooo unpatient, can't wait to go! Stupid sisters with stupid workshops!!!! Love your T'shirt!!! And hope you aren't to tired now!!! I'll post Edward in a minute!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oeps maybe better if you don't publish that last comment, I don't want him to get in trouble LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a teaser for ya on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you had a great time! I'm going to have to start reading those books so I can get in on all this FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've told you this before but you crack me up.... with the new moon stuff of course! :)

    cute pics of the girls! looks like they had a blast. i still have yet to see new moon. hahaha... and i didn't really watch all of twilight! i saw like 3/4 of it! HAHHA

    anyway, hope your weekend was good!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I heard that a lot of adult women actually gasped when Jacob took of his shirt!!! LMAO...now I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I am sooooooooooo jealous. I STILL haven't found the time to get out there and see it. I would have LOVED to hit it at 12:01 Friday. I'm hoping one of these nights after the kids go to sleep I can sneak out. (Hubs will be home with them, of course. But Mommy just HAS to be there for the bedtime ritual. Ugh.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)