Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shhhhhhhhhhhh...its me Brookie again.....don't tell Mama I'm here!!! :):):):):):):):)

hi......

soooooooooooooo i see Mama has nooooooooooooooo interest in showing all of you what a great weekend I had!!!! *whatev* sooooooooooo I am here to make sure that you all see that I had sooooooooooooo much fun this weekend....the end!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ok....fine....*whatev*.....i'll be nice to Mama....as you know she hasn't been feeling good....and then I got my cough and runny nose from my allergies and then Abum got sick....sooooooooooo we don't have real big carvable pumpkins to show you....instead Mama got these like totally adorable little pumpkins for us (TWO EACH!!!!! YAY!!!!) to color on and use stickers on!!!!! :):):):):):):):) Sooooooooo that is what me and Abum did on Satrday night!!! Sooooooooooooooo fun!!! Well.....sort of....*whatev*.....you'll see....hehehehehehehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooo here is me and my cute little pumpkins!!!! *love them* :):):):):):):):):)



And here is me and Abum coloring them!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

 

 

 

And ummmmmmmmmm yeah...this is the look you give Mama when you are about DONE with all these...*look how adorable Brookie is coloring her pumpkin* *whatev*....give it a rest Ma!!! :):):):):):):):):)
 



And this is the look of a TRUE crazed future artist I tell you!! :):):):):):):):):)
 


Look at how welllllllllllll I can grip those markers!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

And yeah....ummmmmmm....here is the look that you give your Mama and Daddy when they tell you *NO*.....yeah....*whatev* someday they will learn....I hope all of Mama's friends kids out there are paying attention....cuz I could soooooooooooooo charge for these lessons on *how to treat your parents* you know! hehehehehehehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is Abum's finished pumpkins....*whatev* he did all right!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

 



 

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh but *whatev* .... mine are better!! :):):):):):):):):):):)  I mean HELLO??? Look at that use of sticker formation??? Total scrapbook worthy, NO??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 



And here I am modeling with all four of our pumpkins!!!! This was totally FUN....and I would HIGHLY recomend it for anyyyyyyyyyyyyyy of Mama's friends kids.....if you are ANYTHING like me and just think its totally *omygosh* GROSS to touch pumpkin guts.....then this is sooooooooooooo the way to GO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and here I am .... just looking GORGEOUS!!! That is all I have to say about that! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but *whatev* I'm supposed to tell Bryn and Deana to soooooooooooooooooo NOT pay attention to what is behind me.....*whatev* that all means!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah...sooooooooo we are like doing this pumpkin thing and all....and all of a sudden Mama starts taking photos of our wall....and I'm like...ummmmmmmmm Mama what the heck you doing??? And she's like....ohhhhhhh my friend Jenneke is always asking Mama where she puts all her LO's (and I'm like....uhhhhhhh what's s *LO*???? *whatev*) and soooooooooo Mama is like taking a picture to show her.....and I'm like....ok Mama *whatev* that's cool....but you think you could show her after you straighten it up or whatever?? Cuz ummmmmmmmm that looks kinds messy.....but *whatev* its you LO's (whatever those are!!!!) :):):):):):) Soooooooooooo Jenneke, Mama says you want to see this....soooooooooooo I guess I'll share MY time with you....*whatev*...sometimes you adults are soooooooooooooooooo demanding!!!! *giggle giggle* :):):):):):):):):):):)
 




Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok....soooooooooooo like I totally got off track there...but *whatev*....Mama's in the shower and I gonna keep taking my time here!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Soooooooooooooooooo Saturday, BORDERS book store was having a party for kids....we got to wear costumes and listen to stories and shop shop shop for BOOKS!!!! (one of my *fave* things EVER to do!!!!) Soooooooooooooooooooo .... I wanted to share my photos from that!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


Here are me and Daddy getting ready to go inside!!! This isn't my "real" Halloween costume...this is one that my Aunt Dani and Cousin Amanda bought for me just because....ummmmmmmmmmm HELLO??? I'm a Princess....the end! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And here is the store that we went too!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
 



*and OMYGOSH* would YOU LOOK at all the gazillions of books they had JUST FOR ME!!!!?????!!!!???? :):):):):):) But....*whatev* Mama and Daddy only bought me 6 books!!!!! I sooooooooooooooooooooooo have to work on that pouting thing.....cuz *whatev* the smiling at the camera for Mama obviously IS NOT getting me what I want!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


 

Soooooooooooo all in all it was like a TOTALLY AWESOME weekend!!!! This weekend Mama tells me is Halloween....soooooooooooooo BE TOTALLY prepared to see the PRETTIEST TINKERBELL EVER!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok....gotta run....I heard Mama turn off the shower!!! *whatev* she should just let me do whatever I want!!!! Ummmmmmmmmm hello??? I really need to work on that pouting of mine!!!!! *bye now!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
 
 



32 comments:

  1. hahah that is so hiliarous, Brookie!! I love how it looks like you are hoarding your pumpkins in the first photo!!
    and yes, you DEF look like a future crazed artist...just like your mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute photos from Brookie:):) If you are anything like me I don't like sharing my art supplies...the pumpkins are adorable and so are you in that princess outfit, but I'm sure you already knew that!
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha, Brookie, you're just such a comedian!!!!!!! GREAT, GREAT post this is!!!! LOVE your photos, you made some beautiful pumpkins!
    And thanks soooooo much for showing me (finally!! lol) how your mom keeps her layouts!! GREAT green boxes, love them! Think I have to come to Phoenix to buy some of those, lol
    Bye bye, sweet Tinkerbell! Say hello to mommy, daddy and Abum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brooke,
    I just love it when you post!!!!!!! You are definitely an "artiste", just like Mama and Abum. Those pumpkins are too cute. and thank Mama for showing us how she keeps her layouts. Have a great week - sounds like the weekend will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on those pumpkins Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brookie, so good you are here again!Sounds you had a fabulous weekend!!And don't you look adorable on those pictures!I love your princess outfit and I sure love those pumpkins you made!You really are a artist!
    Can't wait for the hallowwen photo's!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Brookie
    you did an amazing on your pumpkins!
    have a fun Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brookie you are such a great artist!!!! I can't wait to see more of your beautiful art work.....You are right yours are WAY!!!! better than your brother's !! Hugs girlie. You and your mom have a wonderful day :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ♥ all the pumpkins. Not only does Brookie have some creative talent, but Abum does too! I especially love the one he made with the stickers... very cool (& spooky!)

    6 books? Lucky girl... :-)

    Can't wait to see the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun to read, It makes me smile, wish I have had a weekend like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this story!

    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brookie, your pumpkins are marvelous!!!! Can't wait to see you as Tinkerbell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! Love those pumpkins! Great job Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats what we did with our pumpkins too!! I put pics on my facebook! I love bookstores. So fun! Hope you both feel better in time for trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable!
    Happy Halloween Brookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous pumpkins and great post Brookie! I hope everyone feels better soon! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sweetie!!! Looooove your pumpkins, well done!!! And wow what a books and you only got to pick 6???????? What did you choose??? Hope you have a great Halloween, with a lot of candy and a lot of fun!!! And ssst my boys are collecting some great Snowwhite figures for you, don't tell them I told you!!!!
    And could you tell mommie that I love the LO's she made!!!!????
    Hope to see you soon !!
    Hugs and kisses!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Brookie.....you are a true artist..just like your Momma...does Mommy get that look on her face when she completes a LO...next time...take a picture of her!!!! Love your Princess costume....you are sooooooooooooo cute!!!! Happy Halloween!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute photos from Brookie...she is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So, I was thinking...Brook you should have your own blog. You totally rock! Love your little pumpkins. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Brookie! Those mini-pumpkins are the bomb-diggity for real! Your Mama is so sweet to let you have TWO of them! I cannot wait to see how totally beautiful you look as Tinkerbell!!!! :):):):):)):):):):):):):):):)
    Happy Halloween!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photos Miss Brookie!!!! I love the one where you are giving "big eyes" --it's great!

    PS...tell your mom, I got her comment and can't wait for her to join the art exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha Brookie, you're sooo funny. I love your pumpkins, you're awfully creative and awfully cute too! Can't wait to see you in your Tinkerbell costume!
    Give my love to your mommy.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like a fantastically fun weekend! Love the pumpkins. And, I'm certain you will make the cutest Tinkerbell ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the photos!! Brookie is sooooo cute! I love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just gave your blog an award... check it out on my blog! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. work that pout little miss brookie! :) hehehe... maybe it'll get you something fun from me and gloria! lol. :) can't wait to meet you on sunday! we're gonna have so much fun.

    LOVE those pumpkins!!! and tell your mama that it's okay for me to be on the comp as long as i'm in bed. hehe. :)

    okay that is all.

    hugs,
    sarah

    ps -- JULIE, i can't believe you store your layouts like that!!! HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julie! Those pics of Brook are adorable-love them! Love her sweet smile!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Brookie! You did a great job on those pumpkins and I LOVE all your photos! Hope you have a very Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh Brookie...you are so freakin cute!! Love your pumpkins and Abums aren't bad either!! Tell your mommy that the space she keeps her LOs in is really great! You will be one adorable little Tinkerbell...that's for sure!

    Happy Halloween...oh ya...don't eat all of your candy in one night!!! xOxO Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute Julie really cute!! Hey does that beautiful girl of yours, yes the princess of course Brookie, have one blue eye and one green eye??? Thats how it showed up in one of the photos on here!! totally cute Brookie I might add!! ;)
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. okay... the pouting thing... is it contagious over the internet... this sounds just like Rainee... and even though I hate it... I love the faces they come up with... Brookie is just too adorable...

    happy halloween.... enjoy all the candy!!!
    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)