Friday, September 25, 2009

For the love of all things Noel-y! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all......

First, I wanted to take a moment and thank all of your from the bottom of my heart for all of your supportive and kind words on my last post....I can not tell all of you that my decision was not easy for me to make..... thank you all! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Now....I wanna share that my beloved NoelMignon.com's challenge blog is having the Mothe-of-all CHALLENGES!!!!! U have to use her kits....(any of them....) and in each LO U create, U have to have at least 5 of the good-i-ness that comes in her kits....Pattern Paper not INCLUDED!!! Sooooooooooo...I have been busy all week creating and creating LO's for this challenge!!! :):):):):):):):):) When this challenge came out...I seriously sent Noel an email...and told her she was KILLING me....lol...for the reason I have sooooooooooooo much good-i-ness from her kits still available to me...is ... ummmmmm duh, I'm hoarding them!!! LOL!! And this is forcing me to USE THEM!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok, first up....we have, "Perfect Pose With A Side Of Goofball" :):):):):):) I used is a mix of her "Lovely Day" and "Homeroom" and the alphas are from the "Day by Day" kits! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The "not" pattern paper items are..... 2 yellow butterflies, the alphas, the yellow thickers, the paper clip with the star on it, the "admit one" tickets, the blue graph papers, the spinner card, the hambly, the pink butterfly and the yellow brads! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





 



 


Next, we have "First Day of Fall"...and the photos are from a Fall Festival we attended last year in Sedona, Arizona! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used a mix of the "Cornucopia" and "Blue Skies" kits! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My "not" pattern paper items are: the alphas, the Norman Rockwell playing card, the leaves, the flowers, the scenic route stickers, the chipboard leaves (the negative one in the title work and I used on for the masking too, and the ribbon. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)















 


 


Next....we have, "Why, Yes, I am a camera ham, thanks for asking" :) My Brookie being a goof!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):) I used the "Eyes of Blue Kit" and the cork alphas are from the "Day by Day" kit! :):):):):):):):):)

And again...my "not" pattern paper items are: Alphas x2 :) , the brown/red roll ticket, the red ribbon, the brads, the chipboard pieces (5 in all), the stick pins and stickles! :):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


Next, (yes, I know....lord Julie...is it ever gonna stop??? hehehehee.....last one, I promise.....hehehehe for now at least!!! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):) We have, "My Favorite Guy" :):):) This is me and my Grandpa back in 1973! :):):):):):):) I used the "Penny Arcade" kit on this one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My "not" pattern paper items on here are: thickers, vintage newspaper ad, stick pins, the oval journal tag, the brads, 2 different ribbons, 7gypsies stickers, the frame around our photo and I used the stamp that came with the kit to stamp the frame around the edges! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhh and I added one "non-Noel" item.....the "eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, N.Y." paper is from a 1950's ad in a National Geographic magazine that my friend Norma sent me, as she knows my familys history with Kodak! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


 


And I wanted to share some photos from yesterday....as I have told U before.....I am a strong believer (*now...because of the amazing Aleida Franklin*) to take photos with my kids every month....well, I blinked, September is ALMOST over...soooooooooooo I made sure I got one in! :):):):):):):):)



 


And then I got to be the LUCKIEST Mom...as the kids decided ot Ham it Up For ME! :):):):):):) These are my NEW FAVE PHOTOS of them! :):):):):):):):):):)







 


 


 


 


And we had the pleasure of going to my parents last night as my Uncle Teddy and his wife Jenelle were in town for just last night! :):):):):):) I haven't seen Uncle Teddy since I was a child....soooooooooo it was just AMAZING to see him and meet his WONDERFUL wife!!! (Loveeeeeeeeeeee her....and him too!!! hehehehehehehe!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 


 



And here is my Papa (Daddy!) taking a pic of me as I taking one of him! LOL! :):):):):):):):)







Thanks for stopping by....and LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




35 comments:

  1. Julie, you are awesome!! Way to use up those kits!! I love all of your entires, but the one of Brookie had me rolling...so cute!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your entries! Good luck! And the pictures are fabulous! Especially the ham shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO's, and what a great challenge, you certainly rocked it! The one with all the cut out pics of Brookie is soooooo wonderful!
    I love the pics of your kids, I can see why they are your new favs! And you're right, september's almost gone and I still haven't taken mine ... I will have to get to it! Thanks for reminding me!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous work Julie and those pictures from Adam and Brook, ow those are so sweet1
    have a wonderful weekend.

    And I keep my rest, don't worry about me;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh my goodness!!!!! Those LO's are totally GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Looooove the titles you always come up with, I suck at that!!! I should try to order some of those kits (almost said kids, lol) Love the pics of Adam and Brookie, so sweet!!!
    Sorry if I am not leaving comments at TAAF cause I'll try my best but it took me 15 min to finally get to your blog, this computer is giving me a very hard time!!!!:(
    Have a great weekend hugs Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE all of your LO's!!! Each one is sooooooo cute!!!!! What cute kids you have! Love that they seem so close! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each of these layouts is awesome - I just love all the color, all the stuff (each one has way more than 5 things), and those titles - you are so totally creative with titles. that's one of the things I first noticed about your layouts - so creative, so funny, so appropriate for the photos. What a great photo session you had with the kids - and what a nice family dinner. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, each layout is just stunning... thank you for sharing all your stuff with us!!! :) :)

    I need to start getting myself in the pictures each month... you are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kids are gorgeous and your layouts are amazing! Such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOur layouts totally rock my friend!!! Wow!!!! What awesome pics too!! Your kids are beautiful!!! YOu are such an inspiration Julie!!! I appreciate you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a precious family Julie. And your layouts are all so pretty, always. Look at Papa, how cute! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll get that year supply of glue dots with the safety glasses right out to ya! lol
    MWAH! xoxo deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have two things for you...a huge hug and MUAH! You are the most inspirational person i have ever known. I visit often, but time seems to getting away from me lately. You and your family are always in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that page of all the Brookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie, every one of these layouts are awesome!!!
    I really love the "camera ham" one LOL

    I really enjoyed seeing pics of your family also, they look like a fun bunch!

    Have a beautiful weekend, friend!
    :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love those family photos! and the layouts are beautiful! the colors are bright and they all have lots of detail. love em! i think i'd love those kits! i'm on my way to peek at em!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME PROJECTS BABE! especially loving all the pink.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what great layouts Julie! I can't decide which is my favorite!! They're all amazing. Good luck in the competition! Cute pics of the kiddos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Noel really DOES have GREAT kits... and you really ROCKED that kit! Beautiful LO's!!!! I think that Perfect Pose LO is my FAV! That bright yellow really looks cool with the brown title letters & the CUTE photos & embellies.

    ALL your photos are SO cute... especially your monthly family photo... ♥ those!

    Have a SUPER GREAT weekend, my friend (who is evidently getting smaller by the day... :-)

    Love ya! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE that you flipped the "L" in goofball!! so adorable!!! and great use of her kits! :)

    LOVING all of those family photos -- esp the ones of adam and brookie!! sooo adorable! can't wait til you scrap those!!!

    can't wait til AZ time! weeeehaw!!! :)

    hope you and your fam have a wonderful weekend!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha dear Julie.
    Here i am back again.
    Oh my, what a lot of photos did you made, and what a great layouts a specially the first one, love the papers and the butterflys and such a sweet picture.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all the LO's you've made!!
    My fav is the one with the five Brooke pics!!
    It's the cutest ever!!

    And those pics of you and the kids are soooo precious!!!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  22. as always you rocked at those lo's. I simply love them all, and those kits are yummy, i have my eye on them now :D

    Hope your well

    Much Love Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG your layout titles are cracking me up! I LOVE IT! Beautiful layouts too - way to use up those supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a GREAT post again, Julie!!!! LOVE your wonderful layouts, especially the one with the cut out photos of Brookie, she is so adorable!!!!
    And the latest photos of Adam and Brookie are so cute, wow, Adam looks so much like you!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey love---

    You need not answer to no one..you did what you had to on SIS and that fine..who cares what others might think--if it's such an issue with them..weed them out of your life. You deserve no bad energy. You are too kind and generous to let others get you down!!!

    I'm still reading your blog baby--it's just slow going to access with a crappy computer!!

    As usual you've done fabulous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your fall layouts, and looks like you had a nice family get together. Now I've got to go see what happened in your last post....Your gallery is gone??!!!?? WHAT!!

    Let me know if you do want that charm. It looks pretty cute, so you shouldn't feel bad about wanting it just because it's a Brooke charm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. love all your LO's (as always!) but that Fall page has my heart! :)

    And those pics of Brookie & Adam are so super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. As always, your family is so cute, and those layouts are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I sweetie, just wanted to say how much I appreciate that since we have become friends, you are always there leaving messages as soon as you see I have posted and it truly makes my day. Sorry to hear of your dilemma below, sometimes people can ruin the fun of this hobby for us and it is so disheartening. Then all it takes is a little message from someone like you to perk us all up again, so don't let that person take the light out of your day. Keep being you as there are a lot of us who appreciate you very, very much, love ya from Oz, Tiff :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to know your secret... how can you make such wonderful, meaningful and perfect layouts so fast? maybe you could teach an workshop to this really slow scrapbooker friend you have here :)
    Seriously, these layouts are stunning, your titles are brilliant and totally perfect for your pages. Love the one that you cut several photos of Brookie out and woooooow, she's getting sooooooooooooooo big!! Love all of them my dear, you rock!!!!
    Love the family photos too, especially the one of your dad (I'd love to see the one he took of you!!!)
    many hugs and hope you'rte having a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow Julie...where do I even start?????!!
    I love your layouts,all of them..your style is so you Julie!LOve it!I also love the one with the many Brookies..she is so gorgeous!I love your way of stitching and all the icredible titlework you do...you just rock that!!!You rock it all!!Love the beautiful photo's..yep almost October..my camera is ready!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  32. okay... don't know what's up... but I lost my comments... silly computer.

    soooooo Julie... what can I say... love all the new lo's the are the bomb... the favorite guy one is so sweet... the fall one is so lovely... makes me feel all warm and cozy inside... the goof ball is but too precious.. and the why yes... lo... omg... I couldn't stop laughing... it's just the bomb!!! When I look at it... it just makes me smile!!! LOVE IT!!!

    So happy you had a great time with family... it's the best.

    hope you have a great week...
    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all of the family photos...so wonderful and I can tell that you guys love spending time with each other!!! Layouts....totally awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love all of your LO's!!! especially the one with the many Brookies!so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)