Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Seeing the Mama and the other Daughter too! :):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Well....let's see...if U remember back in June....I was lucky enough to make it SISiversary in Franklin, Tennessee! And while I was there...I had the HONOR of meeting and rooming with Vicki and her Daughter Marissa!!!! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):)

Here we all are in June! :)(in our very ADORABLE Amy Tan shirts!) :)



Well....last night.....Vicki and her other Daughter, Ashley were in town....and WE ALL MET for DINNER!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these girls sooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!! Ashley is the creator of the DT I am on, Cafe Mojo....and I always knew she looked CUTE in her photos....but she is JUST even more ADORABLE in person!!!!! And DEANA....oh DEANA...guess where we ate??? :):):):):):) They were sooooooooooooooooo sweet and got everyone in the family presents!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOL! I'm not sure Brookie was tooooooooo sure about Miss Ashley at first!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)



And nooooooooooooo matter how BIG we all smiled and told Brookie they were not REAL animals that were making the noises....she was REALLY not believing us when this big boy started GROWLING!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):)



Brookie and Family opening their presents (yes, they were nice enough to give me one too....HOWEVER COMMA....my FAMILY soooooooooooo DOES not think like me and didn't grab the camera when it was my turn to open my gift! LOL) And HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....check out what Brookie got!!!!! A REAL DIGITAL CAMERA for KIDS!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Soooooooooooooooo cool!!!! I will upload one of her "masterpieces" soon! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):)









And here is me, Vicki and Ashley! :):):):):):):):) (Inserting CUTE Brookie story here...LOL! Brookie was told "Ashley's" name...but all through dinner....Brookie KEPT calling her Marissa.....WHICH is actually Ashley's SISTERS name!!!! Funny....we NEVER mentioned Marissa's name in conversation...soooooooooooo I have nooooooooooo idea where she got it from!!! LOL) :):):):):):):):):):):)





And they were sweet enough to take a family photo of us!!! :):):):):):):):):)



And here is Miss Brookie and the FROG! :):):):):):):):):):)





It was a great night....and sooooooooooooo HAPPY that they had time while they were here to visit!!!! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooooooo since I was hanging out with them all night.....LOL....I didn't get to blog hop...sooooooooooo I gonna catch up now! :):):):):):):):):):) LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

35 comments:

  1. Little kids are the cutest thing. THat face is oh so precious.
    The froggie pics are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun evening! It's always good to catch up with friends :) Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good time! Lucas got a digital camera for kids for his birthday last year and loved it! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know...I'm jealous! :) But very happy you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg how fun! and that FROG, can't wait to see how you scrap that one girlie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE LOVE RAIN FOREST CAFE!!!! whoo-hoo!!!!! so, glad you all got to have an awesome time! Great photos! Awesome mini-album!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAINFOREST CAFE is soo fun!!!
    i adore that pic of brookie!! oh my goodness...priceless!!!
    silas was a bit weary the first time we ever went there...now, he thinks he could take on the gorillas, even if they were real (thank goodness for barriers at zoos, right!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this look like tons of fun or what!! You are really lucky to have found such great friends!! Blogging and creating are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I laughed when I saw the look on Brookie's face & your story about her NOT liking the animals! The first time we took Bryn there (she was 2 or 3) & she cried every time it started to thunder because that's when all the animals GO CRAZY! LOL! Well, that is SO FUN that you got to see them again & you look SO CUTE... ♥ that camera tee! :-)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve those pictures Julie...looks you had such a great,fun time..so sweet all the presents..and I'm with Deana..LOVE your shirt with the cams!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how fun! and how sweet to be able to hang out!!! brookie's smile is so so so cute! i always giggle when she's got that cheesin' smile of hers! ha ha ha! she's sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW looks like you had a great time!!! And that digital camera, WOW........that is one awesome gift!!!!!! Can't wait to see her pics!!!!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. FIRST OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! ME LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I just sent you an email via Etsy, too)!!! I want a pic ASAP of you modeling it!! oK? I want to put it on my blog! heeeee
    I sooo love that you got to hang out with those girls!! (and a little jealous. shhhh) ;P
    Awesome pics and RAWWRRRRRRR....it was the cute tiger (thingy) in the bushes! lol
    Love you, sweet friend! Have a rockin day!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH!! And your fine jewelry will be going out tomorrow! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is too fun! Glad you were able to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVED to see these pictures!!!!!! Brookie is such a funny girl!
    And I ADORE the one of you and your family!!!!
    What a wonderful meeting this was!!!
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is just awesome that you guys got to meet up!!! Love all the photos...looks like you had a great time!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so nice you all got to meet up!!! How FUN!!!What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun! And how sweet of them to bring presents! I love the pics of Brookie and and the frog, she likes him!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That photo of Brooke & Ashley is funny! I love the look on Brooke's face!.... And I love Rainforest Cafe! How fun that you guys got to meet for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, it looks like a fun night was had by all. What a great gift to meet such wonderful people and the joy they bring our lives. Love your pics.
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  22. awwww looks like all of you had a blast...

    if i guess the restaurant you guys ate at, do i get extra points?!? ;) hehehe.

    i can't wait to see little brookie's masterpieces! i can't wait to get some of them scrapped! LOL.

    anyway, hope that you are doing well!

    hugs to you and your family.
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How nice to meet eachother, I love the picture especially Brook and the frog;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julie,
    I translate for you what happend last tuesday, after school we wanted to go to the beach and Alexandra had to take her bicycle out of the barn and the key broke in the keyhole, so we couldnt go the beach and afcorse Casper very sad because he should see his friend on the beach.

    Hugs to you to.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hehee, the look on Brookie's face on the 1st photo is soooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!
    Looks like you had an awesome time, love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey girl! Just coming over to thank you for the When You're A Blogger ditty! I absolutely loved it and laughed out loud while singing it! (Yes, I sang it! lol) ((hugs)) to you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds so perfect-I'm glad y ou got to enjoy your SIS friends!!
    Great picture girl--I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooooh!! They are just the COOLEST photos!!! I love that one of Brookie holding the frog's leg!!! Tooo cute!!
    Love your scrap the music page and sooo glad you were really creative with your journaling on the music card.......love that stitching around it missy!!!
    GORGEOUS!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. looks like so much fun! that frog is the best! LOL! love all the photos

    ReplyDelete
  30. It doesn't come as any surprise to me that you make friends anywhere you go!! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How sweet is that! I tell ya, scrappy friends are the best :):):):)! Looks like you all had an awesome time! Im so jealous! I love the Rainforest Cafe! I just wish there was one near me!

    ReplyDelete
  32. been trying to get over here and make a comment... busy... anyway... how cute is Brookie and the frog... I love it... it's a scrap photo op... and isn't it just like family to forget to take a photo us... unless we ask... it's okay... all the memories are there... and shared just the same!!!!

    So happy you had such a wonderful time with your sis friends... hope you're having a great weekend!!!
    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Julie - how awesome that you got to see Marissa and Vicki and Ashley again! I'm glad you had such a good time! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I finally got caught up on SisTV!! LOVE all your new LO's!!!!! They are all FABULOUS!!! I'm soooo glad that we got to see each other again and meet you whole family!!! We had a great time and will treasure our photos, even if Brookie looks scarred to death!!! hehe. She was something that night!! Love you and your family!!!!! ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)