Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm BACK! :):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

I am back, tired....and WHOA!!! looking at my blog list and CAN'T wait to CATCH up today!!!! :):):):):):):):) Wanted to share some photos from my trip! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

We went and saw the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia! :):):)





We went and toured the US Mint...(no CAMERAS allowed inside...they don't want ANY BAD GUYS to know how we make MONEY!!! LOL) :):):):):)



These are photos from our horse carriage tour that I mentioned in my last post! :):):):):)

This was the house owned by the inventor of Coca-Cola!! The door is painted in Coca-Cola RED and if U look to the left....U will see that the one window is made from Coke bottles! :):):):):)



The houses down this street COST $3 to $4 MILLION dollars because of their historical value in Philadelphia!!! HOLY COW!!! And they only AVERAGE 1500 square feet each!!!! Noooooooooooo thank U!!!! LOL :):):):):)



Amanda with our driver and horse Caesar! :):):):):):)



Benjamin Franklin's grave site....we found out that he invented ice cream.....and the FLAVOR???? TOMATO!!!!! Yuck!!! Thank GOODNESS Thomas Jefferson entered in soon after that and added VANILLA!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



The National Constitution Building! :):):):)



And then we WENT here....and U wanna KNOW what WAS HERE?!?!?!?!? :):):):):):):)



THE BILLY JOEL / ELTON JOHN "FACE to FACE" CONCERT!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Best CONCERT EVER!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









And this ONE'S for U JOCELYN!!!!!!!! A couple of weeks ago....Jocelyn and Hubby visited Rehoboth Beach in Delaware....sooooooooooooooooo I asked Dani if she could take me there too.....cuz me & Jocelyn wanted photos of ourselves in front of DOLLE'S TAFFY STORE! :):):):):):):):):)







And I PROMISE....I'm almost DONE!! LOL!!!! Here is Amanda playing in the pool! :):):):):):):)



And hanging out at the Delaware River! :):):):):)







All in all....it was an AMAZING VACATION!!!! I miss my Dani all READY!!!! LOVE U MY FRIEND! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And one last thing I want to share....OUR SECOND challenge at These are a Few of My Favorite Things is UP!!!!!!!! This time its FAVORITE FLOWER!!!!!! I can not WAIT to see what EVERYONE creates this time!!!!! And I want to SAY THANK U to all of those that JOINED us for OUR very FIRST challenge...the RESPONSE was OVERWHELMING....we HAD 48 PEOPLE PLAY ALONG!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! I am soooooooooo honored and humbled that we had that AMAZING of a turn out!!! Thank U all! :):):):):):):) This 2nd challenge is due by AUGUST 14th....and on AUGUST 15th....we will announce the winner of the FLOWER challenge and INTRODUCE U to TWO NEW DT MEMBERS!!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







LOVE TO ALL....and OFF to CATCH UP! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

37 comments:

  1. Good to have you back.
    We all missed your :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you made it home safely! Boy does it look like you all had an awesome time!!!! Just how fun is time spent on a fun trip! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! Your LO is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY youre back :)
    Looks like you had a fantastic time!!Good to see.Love the pictures,especially the jump in the pool picture haha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds you had a GREAT time with your BFF!Gorgeous photo's!
    But I'm sure you are glad to be back home with your loved ones....
    GReat to have you back Julie...missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO Hoo Julie...I see you in front of the Dolle's Sign...I will post mine!!!! I loved all the pics and it looks like you had a grand time!!!!! So glad that you are back home with your family and catching up on missed time...I will try ever so hard to do the challenge...but I have no printers....they were destroyed and I will have to upload a pic and have it printed......!!!! Have a great day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fabulous vacation! Did you get some taffy???? Duh!

    Your favorite flower LO is stunning!!! I love the quote and the photo is gorgeous!!!

    Glad you are home, girlie!!! Hope you are resting up but something tells me you never slow down! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic trip!! Next time I'm in Philly I just have to see the Coca Cola house!!!
    :0)
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweetie, soooooooo glad you are back - I JUST KNOW WE ARE GOING TO BE GREAT FRIENDS!!!!! Your photos are divine OMG love those old grey stones in Philly, seeing them makes my mojo overflow, I just love em and Elton John OMG, how lucky are you???? I remember writing in the sand just like you did, brings back memories. I can't believe I didn't come to your blog last time, only the challenge site, but it's great because I know about that now too and will join in real soon, love the flower theme this week, soooooo sweet, well must fly cherry cream pie, but will flutter back here real soon, love and friendship, Tiff xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, Julie! Looks like you all had a blast. I love saltwater taffy! YUMMY! Did you bring some back :)?!?!?!?! Also beautiful lo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! The photos are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! Glad you're home! ♥ all the cute photos & stories and I can't wait to see them all scrapped! :-)

    ♥ your FLOWER LO, too!!! That photo ROCKS!!!

    Hugs ♥...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowww!! FAntastic vacations!! I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you gals had tons of fun on your vaca...some taffy, some history, some music...awesome.

    I really like your fav flower LO...very pretty!!
    Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you had a great trip. I was in Philly a few years ago and loved all the history!

    I know you'll be cranking out great pages with all your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julie, So glad you had such a great time and love that layout! Can't wait until I can do mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a much needed amazing little adventure! Love the pics... And Yayyy for our new design team members... I know...Shhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad your home safe and I bet your still getting loads of cuddles :) Love the page you made, gorgeous quote!!
    Love the photos, great times! Love the coke house, we could live there!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY you are BACK!!!!

    Loved the photos!!! And your LO is just devine!!!
    glad you had a fantastic time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You all are too cute in these pics!! Welcome back hon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Looks like you had a BLAST on your vacation!! I'm totally jealous you got to see Elton John on tour! I'm loving your flower page! I can't wait to get working on mine. Welcome home :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. PS..I finally added that followers list...add your name girlie! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. fun and historical vacation!

    tomato ice cream??? i love ice cream, but I probably can't stomach tomato. ketchup maybe : .)

    hee!!!

    habe a gud week Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am soooooo glad you are home!!! And I loooove all the pics (the boys loved to see the coca cola house)!!! Love your LO for TAAFOMFT, gorgeous as ever!!
    hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the pictures you've made, and love the coca cola house;)
    And your lo...it's beautiful!!
    hugs Dora

    good you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wahoo J2 is back home Love love love the layout and looksl ikeyou had a great time away.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad you had a great trip! I would LOVE to see all those historical sites - and what a concert I bet that was!!!

    Love the butterfly LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What? You went to that concert?!?!
    I can only imagine how amazing it had to have been!
    I love all of your photos, especially the little ducks! ;)
    Glad you are home girl!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What fantastic photos and you're smiling faces show how much you're all enjoying being together and seeing these great sights!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great pictures! Looks like a super fun vacation and Im sure you had a blast! Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh congrats on the huge success of the site

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oooo, looks like so much fun! Never been there and now I have to go! " )

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tomato ice cream? What would make him think of that? Yuck! Looks like you had some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  34. hi you! awesome photos. now i feel like such a slacker. i haven't even uploaded my new york ones yet. hopefully tomorrow i can get that done!

    hehe.

    anyway, LOVE the concert photos! :) hehe. wish i went.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  35. First I want to say... looks like you had a really wonderful trip... and second.... WOW! WOW WOW! ... I just love love love this lo.... I love the words I love the photo, I love the way you did the lettering, I love the paper, the little flowers... the sewing is the bomb!!! I just love it!!! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL JOB!!
    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  36. Julieeeee!!! Fantastic LO, love the colours and all the photos!!!!Tomato ice cream? wowwwww
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  37. it looks like you guys had a blast!!
    i can't wait to see all your pages about your vacation. :)
    i bet the kidos were happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)