Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And speaking of EDWARD CULLEN! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all......

This weeks song is up at Scrapping the Music and this time the song is, "Kiss Me Through The Phone".....and I actually MADE TWO LO's for this challenge...ONE of Miss Brookie....and ONE just for FUN!!!! LOL!!! Both were made with NoelMignon.com's kits! :):):):):):):):):):)

Hehehehehehehe.....the first one is a photo that was taken at SISiversary by Nan ... she had brought an EDWARD CULLEN doll (or action figure if U get offended by the word doll! LOL) with her...and just for fun, I had her take this photo!!!!! LOL!!!! I also added some tongue in cheek Twilight hints in here....Like the piano keys, cuz Edward plays, and the "What's for Dinner?" tag....ummmmmmmmmm because he is a Vampire and all!!! LOL LOL LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And this next one I made of Miss Brookie kissing herself in the MIRROR!!! LOL!!! Another photo I thought was perfect for this weeks song!!!! LOL LOL LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And just wanted to send out a little reminder....KIDDIE LIT has extended the challenge for Charlotte's Web until the end of the month!!! Hope U all can play along! :):):):):):):):):) This is a REAL FUN CHALLENGE blog....inspired by childrens books! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

And we all ready have some WONDERFUL ENTRIES for FAVE MOVIE/MOVIE quote at These are a Few of My Favorite Things!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee seeing each entry!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) And I wanted to RECOGNIZE Sarah for making it on the CATWALK today on SIS for her LO she made for our MOVIE challenge on FAVE THINGS!!! YAY SARAH! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) If U ever get any KIND of RECOGNITION from the LO U have made for one of our challenges on These are a Few of My Favorite Things...I WOULD loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to know, so I can give U a shout out on the blog!!! Just email me at bmwgirl@cox.net to let me know! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and I wanted to share a card I have made for a challenge we are having over at Nikki Sivilis's blog!!!!!! We just wanna see a card that has stamping on it!!!! It doesn't have to be a Nikki Sivils stamp either!!! Come and PLAY! :):):):):):):):):):) I made this card for Adam.....he has not always had the easiest time with school.....and this year...he has truly made an effort...and I wanted him to know that me and Brian are really proud of him! :):):):):):):):):):):):)





And let's see!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes....my dear Jacque.....has posted this on her blog today:

Lovin' this...
The first five people to respond to this post
will get something made by me, especially for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3-They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It’s a surprise to both of us at this point.
The catch? You must repost this on your blog and
offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along,
will get a handmade gift in the mail from me.
When you get it, make sure you post a pic on your blog!

How DOES that SOUND!!!!!! Soooooooooooo if U are one of the FIRST FIVE peeps to post a comment here and U wanna play along.....JUST LET ME KNOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I received some HAPPY MAIL, HAPPY SURPRISES and A HAPPY AWARD TODAY!!!!! WOW!!!!! I can not thank my friends enough for their generous spirits! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Chris one of my DT members on FAVE THINGS.....sent an email to our team yesterday showing us that she had participated in a challenge over at Butterfly Crafts....the following is what Chris said about the challenge: "was to make a layout about an angel in your life and I thought of Julie, the scrapping angel who is so generous with her smileys, her inspiring comments, and her wonderful layouts. Thanks Julie for everything!!!!!!!!"

Is that NOT the SWEETEST THING EVER!!??!!??!!??!! I was bawling like a baby when I read this!!!!! Thanks CHRIS!!!!!! LOVE U GIRL! :):):):):):):):):):) Here is the LO she made! :):):):):):):):):):)



And that CHRIS....she is SNEAKY I tell U!!!! She also sent me these YUMMY RIBBONS!!!! Thanks CHRIS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And then I am blog hopping this morning and I come to my AMAZING friend Amy's blog....and I see this!!! OMYGOSH!!! I am CRYING like a BABY AGAIN!!! This is like my ALL TIME fave photo of me & Brian....and I really don't think Amy knew that!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it AMY!!! THANK U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) This is what she made for me! :):):):):):):):):):):)



And then THE ENTIRE FAMILY received presents from KATHIE and her FAMILY in AUSTRALIA!!!!! Thanks KATHIE and FAMILY!!! WE LOVE our PRESENTS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And while I was blog hopping this morning....I see that DARLING KRISTI has given me an award!!! :):):):):):):) And I am supposed to LIST SEVEN interesting things about me with this award....(not sure if it will be interesting...WEIRD maybe!!! LOL)...here goes! :):):):):):)



1) I do NOT drive!!!! EVER EVER EVER!!! I have never had a driver's license!!!! I have had one dear friend and well....ummmmmm ex-boyfriend that HAVE tried to teach me....and I have SUCH a fear of TRAFFIC that I just can't do it!!! LOL!! Thank goodness Brian got me internet on my phone, so I can browse the web while he is driving instead of watching the SCARY traffic around me!! LOL! :):):):):):):):)
2) I HATE coffee!!!! I can't even STAND the smell of it!!! LOL!!! Poor Adam's Dad...when I was pregnant with Adam, I all ready hated the smell of coffee....but it was worse when I was pregnant...sooooooooo his Dad had to go and buy his coffee every morning at the store....so I didn't smell it!!!! LOL :):):):):)
3) In going along with #2....I ALWAYS start my MORNING with either a Diet Coke or Diet Mountain Dew!!! :):):):):):)
4) I have read the "Twilight" series 11 times each and will be reading New Moon again before the movie comes out in November!!! :):):):):)
5) Going along with #4....I have seen the TWILIGHT movie 22 TIMES!!! LOL!! Would U like me to quote it for U???? LOL :):):):):):):):):)
6) Most people do not know that I am tall...and are ACTUALLY shocked when they meet me that I am 5'9".....they always "picture me short"! LOL :):):):):):):)
7).....and the last interesting fact about me....or weird fact...whatever...I COLLECT ELMO'S from Sesame Street!!!!!! I have to actually sneak them into my back room when Brookie isn't looking cuz she would think they are a PRIZE for her!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):)

Andddddddddddddddddd if U haven't fallen asleep by now...I wanted to share my MONTHLY photo of me and the KIDS together in keeping with Aleida's tradition of taking monthly photos of her and her kids together!!! I can NOT believe it has ALMOST been a year since she passed away.....*sigh*...... soooooooooo here are me and the kids today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):) And thanks for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):)

26 comments:

  1. Julie! loved all the eye candy! thanks for sharing! i love the 7 things about you! ha ha! wow! lovin' the edward cullen lovin'! he he....can't wait for new moon movie!!!!!!!!! i'm requesting the day off to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! so beautiful
    brookie is too cute
    and of course so is adam, don't want to leave him out lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am still awake! LOL!

    And you made me laugh out loud when I read the part about you having to sneak new Elmos into the back room or Brookie would think it was a prize for her! Too funny!

    ♥ that LO! Did you make it while watching the movie for the 22nd time?

    Major "happy mail" for you! Such a CUTE LO that Amy made for you & I LOVE that one from Chris!

    Looks like Adam got his hair cut? Very cute...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I do not know how you do all you do in one day!
    I'm amazed.

    Love that picture of you and the kiddos...definitely one to scrap!

    Great looking happy mail - hope you have a great hump day tomorrow!
    :):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great day overall for you!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO's Julie! So much fun! You really have a bunch of special friends who spoil you so much - and you deserve everything coming your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how to touch someone from a very very long distance, you make me smile bring tears in my eyes! Love all the work you post today! Gorgeous work!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..Julie I love you kissing Edward..Ha,ha...you have me addicted too ;)Thanks for that!!
    LOve your photo with the kids..I just have to do that too!!!And I love your LO of Brookie kissing herself in the mirror!And you are so lucky getting all these happy mail!LOve the LO Amy made for you...so sweet and I do love the LO that Chris made of you...she's right you know...you are an angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the Lo with you giving kissed to Edward is just adorable!!!! I love it!!!! I saw this LO that Chris did for you at Butterfly Crafts and it touched my heart!!!! How sweet and then Amy came along and did such a wonderful tribute to you!!! It must feel so wonderful to be sooooooo loved!!!!! All the Happy Mail is exciting and wow you do not drive...I am surprised!!!! I love Coffee and the smell is the best.....but sisters so have to have some things not in common!!! Love ya sweet friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just speechless!!!! There is just so much to take in!!! I just love all your layouts - they always ROCK!!!!!! Therefore giving the inspiration to others to scrap some awesome layouts a bout you and your totally fantastic family - because you all just so ROCK!!!! Thanks for sharing your lives with us - you make the world a better place to be!

    Thanks too for joining in on the pass it along. It is going to be so much FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Julie - I love those two kissin' layouts you did - they are so fun!!!Brookie is too funny!! You don't drive? Oy - I would die if I didn't drive!!! You buy yourself a big old SUV girlfriend and I'll come over and show you how to drive - I'll get you on the road and loving it!! Great family photo there at the end- you've had a busy time here lately!! Take care and talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there Missy J2 just loving these pages and the pics too.

    Yeah for happy mail. It really can make a day brighter.

    J1
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your kiss layout. Your owl card is too cute! " )

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, that is one looooooooong post!! but I am still awake, cause I always love to read your stories!! Love all the LO's and I love that cute pic of Brookie, so sweet!!! And kissing Edward, sigh!!! Love the pic of you and the kids, can't believe how big Adam is and great to hear is doing so well on school!!!
    hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!!!!!!!! That first layout, LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it!!!!!! That is so awesome! You are so creative! I may have to copy that girl, sorry!!!! Lucky you, you are 5'9! So that is where my height went to!
    Great pics, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that was alot to take in.. love the layouts, and you are sucha lucky girl with the happy mail.. Love the family photos too..
    Love the one of you and the kids...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! So much prettiness going on!! I Love the layouts and card. They are all super cute!!! I love the photo of Brookie kissing the mirror. And, lots of fun stuff in the mail! I'm jealous...LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Julie, you so deserve everything good! I love Amy's layout and what a great photo of you guys. I can hardly wait to see what you do with the ribbons. I was fascinated by your 7 facts(it's funny about height - you sure can't tell from photos) and that photo of you with the kids is just super. Wishing you all the best!!!!and so many thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sorry Julie - it's official my youngest is now moving over to live with you - lol. I showed her you blog post about the twilight convention!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love reading your list of 7 things, I relate to 2,3,4 & 5

    thanks for sharing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW...Love your LO's and card Julie! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adored its blog. its works are pretty. I live in I knew you to Brazil in the SISTV

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooh missy Julie....that angel LO of you is etched in my mind now...thats how i see you!!! Love it Kris!
    I said it before and I'll say it again...nice things happen to nice people!!
    No wonder so many people love you!!!!
    Love your stm pages!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. There's so much awesomeness in this post!! My question is this...When do you sleep? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Soooo funny your LO! I love all your work!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You always crack me up... I finally had time to read this... (coulden't sleep).... you, Brookie and Elmo... too too funny!

    Love all the 'happy mail' don't you just love surprises!!! I know I do!!! And love the lo's from your friends!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing your life with us!!! Have a really lovely day!!!

    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE THE LAYOUTS... especially the one of you and little edward :)

    Oh man does that bring back memories. And yea you to the Kreative Blogger! YEA! and I LOVE CHRIS's CARD! How cool is that! HUGS YOU I miss you! Nan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)