Wednesday, July 15, 2009

These are a Few of My FAVORITE THINGS ... GRAND OPENING!!! And some friends have made me some LO's! :):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

TODAY TODAY TODAY....my new "baby"....These are a Few of My Favorite Things....has GONE LIVE!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Our first challenge is TODAY and we WANT TO KNOW YOUR FAVORITE COLOR(s)!!!!!!! And one of my DT members...AMY...is doing a GIVE-AWAY for one lucky person who plays along!!! See her DETAILS HERE!!!! :):):):):):) Here is my page for our first challenge!!! I used the amazing Gudrun's papers for this PAGE! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can come PLAY!!! :):):):):):):):):):)






And speaking of Amy....I wanted to show some LO's (pages) she made for ME!!! YAY!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE them....the 1st one is MY feet and HER feet in the YUMMY flip flops that our friend Georgia sent us from BRAZIL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) The second one she made for me was of MY GORGEOUS BROOKIE!!! Thanks Amy!! LOVE THEM....LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):)









Next is a LO (page) that my friend Jenneke from the Netherlands made for me!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!! This one is my BEAUTIFUL BROOKIE!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it Jenneke...thanks sooooooooooooooo MUCH....LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



And the last LO (page) I want to share is the one that my friend and FELLOW Scrapping the Music team member Julie from Australia made for me!!!!! Sooooooooooo loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it J1 (hehehehe....since we are both on Scrapping the Music...she is J1 ... for Julie #1...and I am J2...as in Julie #2...she was on the team 1st!! LOL!!) :):):):):):) LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U J1! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I also have received a BLOG award from my dear bloggy friend Jay!!! She is AMAZING!!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much JAY!!!!!!! I am going to pass this on to the LOVELY three ladies listed above that have made me these GORGEOUS LO's!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH girls!!! I TRULY LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):)

18 comments:

  1. hello there.
    i'm so excited for you. woohoo! i am definitely doing this. i already have an idea!
    merryheart2

    i'm praying for Brookie. i enjoyed talking to her today. keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thes lo's are gorgeous! And love that pink lo of you but you already knew????;)

    hugs Dora
    And confrats with your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW so many inspiration!When i come home from my mom i will def. try to play along girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah on the new blog. Of to check it out in a few ticks.

    Awesome pages here from Amy and Jenneke lucky you. I'm glad that you like your page. I'll have it in the post too you this we.lol I've been a slack postie.Thanks for the award too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..Julie...that are just such beautiful layouts your friends made...so lucky to have such great friends!

    So excited on your new blog...love,Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those layouts are beautiful! What a great gift to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to see our layouts on your blog, Julie!!! Thanks soooo much for the wonderful award you gave us!!!!!!
    And a big applause for the succes of your challenge-blog! You sooo deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh you lucky girl!! What gorgeous LO's made just for you!!!
    I'm sooo off to check out your challenge!! I've been sooo looking forward to playing and I love the the criteria!! YAY!!!
    Ooooh Julie-girl...that sample LO is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ that PINK LO sooooooo much! That photo of you is TOO CUTE!

    So cool to receive those beautiful LO's from friends!

    Thinking about you today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those layouts and I'm so happy your new challenge blog is up...I'm working on my lo for it right now as we speak:) Have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Los are amazing!! Sooooo beautiful all of them!
    Xoxo
    Patri

    ReplyDelete
  12. your layouts always inspire me!!!! :) i can't get enough of your work.

    and like deana said, thinking of you today. :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. first thanks for stopping by my blog... you are just the sweetest!!! And now for those lo's... they are fab!!! Love them all... but then I'm partial to pink...

    Have a fab day!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous pink lo! Also how sweet is that for friends to scrap some fabulous los for!

    Congrats on the launch of your new baby! I so will be taking part in some of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YEAH for my wifeys new blog! Love you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi....twin sister.....and you know that PINK is my all time favorite color!!!!! I went down to the store and got pics...I took one in front of the little store....and one in front of Dolle's!!!! Now it's your turn!!! Congrats on you launch and BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Julie beautiful LOs, you have many inspiration...Congrats on the launch of your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pink layout. The picture is great! " )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)