Friday, July 24, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter....TIMES TWO! :):):):):):):)

Hi all....

What a WEEK it has been....we have HAD such an AMAZING response to my new challenge blog These are a Few of My Favorite Things!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo inspired and EXCITED about how many people are PLAYING along!!! Thanks to all OF U that HAVE joined in the FUN!!!! The Design Team and I are sooooooooooooo happy that U have made this SUCH a success!!! You still have until the evening of the 29th to get your lo's in for the FAVE COLORS challenge....and then on the 30th...we will have OUR WINNER announced for FAVE COLORS and have OUR NEXT CHALLENGE LIVE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I wanted to share that I got two CARDS this week from Missouri!!!! One from DEANA....and ONE from her AMAZING Daughter Bryn!!!!!! Can we say..."like Mother, like Daughter???" Look at that talent from Miss Bryn!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it Bryn....thanks sooooooooooo much for making me a card!!!! (And Mama too!! LOL) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Now for "like Mother, like Daughter" PART TWO!!!!! I keep a stash of papers and stickers in my scrap room soooooooooooooo that when Brookie comes to visit, sees me "working" and then WANTS some for her....I have some available...soooooooo I wanted to show U the CARD SHE MADE FOR ME!!!!! At 2 1/2...she is ALL READY making stuff!!!! *sigh* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And I wanted to share some presents I got today....I got a blog award from Julie....thanks Julie...I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):)

Here is my rules for this award! :):):):):):):)

To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:
Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.



Now....I used to get awards all the time from my bloggy friends...and then it stopped for awhile...and probably CUZ I AM REALLY BAD at giving them out to specific people...I want all my blog friends to have it...sooooooooooooo I will pick 5 people this time (but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...if U aren't on my list and U want it....just take it...I promise I won't tell!!! LOL)

Soooooooooooo here is my list.....

Amy J.
Amy M.
Jessi
Lisa H.
Lydia

:):):):):):):):):):) Ok...I have named five people...and trust me...if U know me...U know how HARD it is for me to PICK only FIVE!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And then I wanted to show U the goodies I got today from my AMAZING friend Jenneke in the Netherlands....her and I did a photo swap...and today I got MY GORGEOUS LO...and she sent some GOODIES too!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them Jenneke...and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee U and MY LO!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Next up....I wanted to share some photos that have just made me HAPPY in the past few days!!!! Just because!!! I want to thank all of the emails and texts I have gotten from friends asking how Brookie is doing....her swelling has gone done...and the spots are fading!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for asking...that means a lot to my family! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My babies watching TV! :)



A statue I spotted at the mall! :):):)



And Brookie....enuf said! :):):):):):):)



And I wanted to share LO I have made!!! :):):):):):):) It is for CAFE MOJO and this time we wanna see some chipboard! :):):):):):):) My title is: "Independent"! :):):):):) This is Miss Brookie being "independent" on the stairs at the museum....she just didn't want anyone's help up the stairs! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hope my srappy friends can join us! :):):):):):):)





Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the last thing I want to share....I am headed to New Jersey on Monday to visit my BEST FRIEND DANI!!!!! Just me going!!!! I can't wait to see her!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her soooooooooooo much!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo next week...if I am MIA...please understand why....and I will be busy this weekend packing for my trip!!! See U soon DANI!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U! :):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

21 comments:

  1. SO glad Brookie is feeling lots better! Still sending lots of (((HUGS)) your way! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Julie great layout and thanks so much! I'm so tired tonight, but will put that on my blog tomorrow!! I am so glad you consider me in your blog circle of friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl! This post is filled with tons of yummyness! Fab LO and I love the close up photo...too cute! Big congrats on your blog award...very deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout and I hope you have a blast on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have the best time on your trip.... I was in New Jersey visiting my good friend in March. So much fun.... Will you be going into the city... NYC. I love the photo of your 2 beautiful children on the bed too cute.... Love your layout.... the background is so cool. Jenneke rocks with her surprises. She is so sweet. Thanks for the award. Hugs. Friend....

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, THANKS FOR THE AWARD! {{uber HUGS to you}} :) Awesome lo! So glad to hear Brookie is doing better. Also isnt it awesome to get more then what you are thinking you are getting from a friend?! Always brighten ones day. Those cards too are so cute! Its amazing how little girls know how to make us smile :)!!! Have fun on your trip and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute cards from Deana and Bryn! AND that Brookie is just oozing with talent!!!! :) WOW WOW WOW! (wonder where she gets that from???? :) LOL)

    Have a great time on your trip - you deserve it girlie!
    Have a delightful weekend!
    ;):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First really happy Brookie is doing better!!! And I'm so happy you get to have a get-away... you have fun!!!! Love the LO... and I'm going to hope over to the 'my favorite things' and see what's up... last time I was there you didn't have anything... excited to see what else you're up to!!! Really... have a blast this weekend!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see it's better with Brooke! And love the lo you've made, and i've been happy that the new blog is working! Have fun on your trip! How are the Tulips???
    And sending you al lot of hugs from here!
    xo Dora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...gorgeous cards from Deana an Bryn!That is so sweet!
    Love the layout Brookie made..definitely talented like mom..;)
    Jenneke send you a bunch of awesome goodies!She's so sweet!
    Wishing you a blast in NJ!!
    And I'm so happy that TAAFOMFT is such a huge succes...well done "Boss"!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - a VERY busy week for you! Have fun in NJ!!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm using my dad's laptop to say hello! I just showed Bryn your post & she loved it! Thanks for being so sweet! :-)

    And WOW, look at Brookie's card! Toooooo CUTE! She is definitely following in her mama's footsteps! :-)

    Adorable photos... so glad to hear Brookie is doing better & she looks BEAUTIFUL as ALWAYS! :-)

    Have FUN in New Jersey, but I'm sure I'll chat with you again before you leave (and while you're there! LOL!)

    Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julie, i've not been blogging much or blog surfing, but wanted to stop by to see what you've been up to.. I love all the new layouts.. congrats on the challenge blog and have fun visting your friend. sounds like a great time is ahead..

    Happy Saturday!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you've had a lot going on. And still had time to send me 1 million smiles on my birthday! Have a great time with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh Missy julie...you are such a wonder woman....so busy!! Love your mojo LO...just stunning (as usual) and so pleased to see the brookie is doing so well - WHAT a sweetheart (just like her mummy)
    Love the pic of both of them watching the tv...that is sooo cute!(and sooooo scrapable!!!)
    Oooooh and more happy mail!!!
    Lovely lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!Lots of fun stuff going on for you!! I hope you have an AMAZING time with your BFF in NJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to see and hear that little Missy B is feeling and looking great. You have one brave little trooper there.

    Love the colours on the mojo layout.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layout, that is so cute with the cards. " )

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are an AMAZING scrapbooker! I am playing along with the colors lo!!!!! I am almost finshed with it! I will post it later tonight! yah I love it and I can't wait for the next challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh little Brookie-- She's a trooper huh?

    Girl it's amazing how you keep up with all these scrappy goodness. I wish I had the talent and dedication.
    Have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! There are so many cool things to comment on....Love that your challenge blog is going great!!! Your layouts are so awesome!! I like that statue!! Nice goodies from the Netherlands!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)