Saturday, June 6, 2009

*We Said Yes* (OLW) and *My Boy My Man My Son* (Real Life Scraps) :):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Soooooooooooooooooooo...what does everyone think of the NEW BLOG LOOK!?!?!?! DIDN'T Shania do an AMAZING JOB!?!?!?!!?!?! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! :):):):):) Thanks Shania for working sooooooooooo hard to make it soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to share some pages I made today.....

The first one is for One Little Word (OLW) and the word this time was "YES" and I chose the title, "We Said YES" :):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeee this wedding photo of us and Brookie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used the latest Kenner Road kit on this page! :):):):):):):):):)





And I also want to share a page I made for another challenge blog that I have recently discovered....Real Life Scraps....and this time they wanted to see a page about the men in your life...and I chose my Adam....cuz I miss him sooooooooooooo....5 more weeks.....5 more weeks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used some of the papers I won on Jill's blog, the little Sass card is from Nikki and the pompoms and leaves are from Mandy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Thanks for stopping by....LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):)

22 comments:

  1. LUVIN" the new look! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Totally rockin layouts!!!! I just am loving your vivid colors in both of these layouts! Just totally tee totally AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the new look, especially the little tabs.

    Your wild stitches are awesome too. I wish I had room to keep my sewing machine out all the time, I would use it way more often that way. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are both really cute. I love all the crazy stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is getting more and more amazing...just beautiful ..(little man is okay today..thanks for your comment)..PS Do you know how the RAK chain is going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Julie, this new look is GREAT!!!!! Love the colors and the pinwheels!!
    Your layout for OLW is so pretty! I remember that in the beginning of my time with SiS, ones of the first pictures of you I saw was the one of your marriage!!
    Have a nice sunday! And thanks again for all the loving words on my blog and on SIS!!
    Big hug,
    Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie.....the Blog is stunning!!! Love the header and all the great colors!!!! I am so very HAPPY :) for you!!!! Th LO's are just wonderful.....You know I am #1 Julie Fan!!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!!! I so wish we lived closer....I would love to spend more time with you!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo woo it looks fabulous around here!!! Your layouts are really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, the new look of your blog is absolutly stunning!!!!

    And your LO's....you did a wonderful job, they are amazing!!!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new blog layout. It is so cute. And the scrapbook layouts are awesome too. The stitching is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your new blog is FAB!
    I love the "We said yes" layout, what a great title :)
    And these next 5 weeks will fly by, Adam will be home before you know it mama

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new blog layout is absolutly stunning!!!!and your LOs are beautiful, love the stitching too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I loooove your blog and the OLW LO!!! And I love your LO about Adam, I knoe time will fly and you'll see your big man soon!!!
    Love u,
    Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new look for the blog is awesome!! I love it. Great pages too! I especially love the page with the wedding photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the page about your son. Thanks for playing along this month. We have it up in our gallery.

    www.RealLife-Scraps.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The new blog is way cute!!!


    Really ♥ the new LO's... especially that new Adam LO... so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new look it is awesome. Your layouts are smokin' as usual. I love your work. Love you and hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG how stunning is the BRIDE gf!!!
    That is just a WOW page!!! And i adore what you have done with the butterfly behind the photo!! Coool Coool Coooooool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous layouts, Love your layout for OLW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. awwww....absolutely LOVE these julie

    ReplyDelete
  20. the blog looks GREAT!!! love it... and those pages are great too... really love the first one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)