Thursday, June 11, 2009

This girl......

This girl.....



got a call last night from her brother Adam (or ABUM as she says....LOL).....as soon as I told her it was her brother....she started to JUMP up and down for JOY!!! :):):):):) Then I hand her the phone...and I hear Adam say, "Hi Brookie"...and she PULLS the PHONE away from her ear...looks at me with her eyes all serious and confused at the same time and says...."That's not my ABUM!!!" ...U see my boys VOICE is CHANGING and it is a lot deeper than just the little 2 weeks ago when he left...and SHE DIDN'T recognize the deeper voice!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! I thought it was soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! I did FINALLY convince her that ut was INDEED her ABUM and she gave a kiss and a hug RIGHT through the PHONE!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Just wanted to share that story! :):):):):):)

And I want to take a MOMENT and THANK EVERYONE that congratulated me on making the WILLIE-B DESIGN TEAM!!!!! I am STILL JUMPING FOR JOY! :):):):):):):):):) And for those that congratulated Brian for getting his 6th 300 game...I wanna thank U also...of course...I don't think he's jumping up and down for joy like me....LOL LOL LOL...his arms and legs are still sore from bowling a 2 day straight tournament!! LOL LOL LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE to ALL...and as ALWAYS....thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to visit our crazy life! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

14 comments:

  1. Aww, he left a little boy and will come back sounding like Barry White! LOL
    Brookie is such a sweetheart, don't you love her honesty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Poor Brookie didn't think she was talking to her BIG BROTHER!!!! Love the pic!!! I am so happy for your family and continue to get such happiness sharing in your life!!! Have a PERFECT DAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that Brookie is so cute! Hey, my son's voice is changing too! I need to start getting used to it....lol. I could also see signs of a mustache! I'm glad for you for making it to the WILLIE-B DT. I hadn't heard of them beofore. I guess I'll have to go visit them now! Haha. Have a beautiful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I LOVE this story!!!!!! You give us the feeling we are a part of your life by telling us these things!! Thank you for that, Julie!
    I love Brookie, and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous blog! love love lovee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous blog! love love lovee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute!! He will probably come home taller too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, that is such a cute story! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww bless brookie, she is too cute!!! love her xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww!!!!! Abum's voice changed while he was gone?!!! Your little boy is becoming a young man!!! I know you miss him & I'm glad you get to talk to him on the phone while he's gone!

    I want to see a picture of Brian jumping for joy over his games! Set that shoot up, ok? LOL! :-)

    ♥ ya, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet story. It's funny to believe how quickly those boys can change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAY CUTE!! Just like Amanda telling you it isn't the real Julie because Adam isn't here with you, so as we see it, ADAM make the world complete. UGH voice changing, getting older....choke choke....... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats again julie! you totally deserve it!!

    and that story about your son's voice changing... it totally my day!

    hope you are well!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)