Friday, June 5, 2009

Some presents....Some Cafe Mojo...and I might be a little M.I.A.! :):):):):)

Hi all.....

First things first.....I want to thank everyone that left me a comment on my "Christopher's Tree" page....I truly appreciate your amazingly kind words! :):):):):):):):):)

And I want to share a photo of the sky that I awoke to on Thursday morning...when U awake to a day as gorgeous as this...U hope that all things that happen in that day are HAPPY!!!! As some of U know, I have been having a little stress at work, and Thursday, the day I took this photo...I had to re-interview for my job at work....not just me, but my entire team did...and let's hope that this photo of a beginning of a beautiful day is a GOOD SIGN! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



Also...I want to share a page I made for the newest CAFE MOJO challenge...this time its all ABOUT SUMMERTIME!!! YAY!!! Hope my scrappy friends can join us!!!! I used the latest NoelMignon.com kit on this page! :):):):):):):):):):):)




Next I want to share a BEAUTIFUL card and a little YUMMY RAK I got from Theresa!!! This was TOTALLY unexpected from her!!!!! Her words that she wrote in the card TOUCHED my HEART soooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeee that HEART!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much Theresa!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And then I was LUCKY enough to WIN a RAK over at Jill's blog...and WOW she sent me a pack of YUMMY Prima papers and these ribbons, and the BUTTERFLY book and the PEBBLES!!! WOW!! Thanks Jill for picking me as your winner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And then the FABULOUS Maggi has received a HAPPY AWARD and said that any of her followers could play along!!!! And IF U KNOW ME....U KNOW I'M all ABOUT the SMILEYS!!! Sooooooooooooo I am TOTALLY GAME!!! I am to list 6 unimportant things that MAKE me HAPPY!!!! Sooooooooo here we go! :):):):):):):):):):):):)




1) PINK ROSES! :):):):):)

2) The COLOR PINK! (see a pattern here?!?!? LOL) :):):):):)

3) NEW PAPERS!!! :):):):)

4) When I hear someone tell anyone...."Bless You!" :):):):):)

5) Vases (don't ask...I just love them!! LOL) :):):):):)

6) Diet Coke with Splenda.....cuz its YUMMY!! :):):):):)

Sooooooooo there is my LIST....and I would loveeeeeeeeeeee to see my blogger friends grab this award and play along too!!! Butttttttttttt....on that NOTE...I have a WONDEFUL friend named Shania re-doing my blog for me this weekend...sooooooooooooooo I MAY NOT be able to catch up with everyone until it is completed.....sooooooooooooooo if U gonna grab this award and play along...can U pretty please give me a couple of days to get back up and running?!?!!?! :):):):) I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited for what Shania is doing for me....and I can't wait to see what it looks like! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):)

12 comments:

  1. Gosh, Julie, that is one incredibly beautiful sky. I hate you had to re-interview, but as you said, this sunrise should be a good sign! :)

    What wonderful happy mail you received! Isn't it fun to get those special little packages in the mail? And you did a fantastic job with the LO using Noel Mignon's kit! I bought that same kit and I LOVE it! I just finished a LO with it tonight.

    Can't wait to see your new blog design! And that smiley award...it sooooo suits you! Not to sound too corny, but my list would include you...you make me smile!:) (And I REALLY mean that!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes me happy??
    Reading your blog and the WONDERFUL, LOVING and FUNNY comments you post on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just read your last one and I had to laugh out loud!! So loud, that I woke my hubby.....oops!
    Congrats with your happy-mail! That heart is amazing!!

    Good luck with your work and with your new blog-layout!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!

    Big hug, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning pic and that really stinks that you have to reinterview, but the sky was a sign!!!!! Look at all the goodies and I know you will put them to such good use!!!! A Blog Makeover....YIPPEEE!!! I am in the process of a redo also... Exciting and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! Enjoy you weekend with your wonderful family!!!!! I so adore you sweet friend and thanks for all the encouraging and :)))))))))) words that you leave! I blessed to have you in my life!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture and your layout is so polished and sweet! I can't wait to see the new blog look and I love your 6 things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of the most beautiful skies I've seen are in Arizona! Great photo & I'm SURE it was a GOOD sign! Thinking good thoughts here for you...

    ♥ your "happy list" and REALLY ♥ your new blog! It looks SO GREAT!

    Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog looks AWESOME!!!!! Love that photo and I hope it worked!! Love the LO as well, left you some love at SIS!!! And I looooove all the fun gifts you got, you so deserve that!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that sky was beautiful!! I hope the interviewing process went well and that you have nothing but great news real quick!! That summer layout is cute, but the pic of Brookie and Adam on it is even more special, and last but not least, the new look on the blog is awesome! It's totally you and I love what Shaina did with it!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of the sky! Sunrises and sunsets are so beautiful here in the desert. Best of luck with your job, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for checking out the Real Life Scraps blog. We hope you will play along with our Boy oh Boy! challenge this month.

    Just curious... How did you find our site?

    Thanks again and I hope things settle down for you at work.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love all the changes going on around here!!! I'm motivated to clean up my bloggy space now!!

    I so love to take sky picture.. I have so many. I just love what you captured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new look of your blog!!!! I keep debating on whether or not to start one myself??? What a beautiful picture you took, my fingers & toes are crossed for you at work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog looks beautiful! Im so glad you received the goodies and like them, i cant wait to see you scrap with them! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)