Sunday, June 7, 2009

Scrapping the Music...A special guys Birthday and DADDY got a 300! :):):):):):):):)

Hi all......

Wanted to share some stuff with U all! :):):):):):):):)

First I wanted to share this weeks Scrapping the Music!!!! This time its "Our Town" by James Taylor! LOVE this song!!! I chose the lyrics, "Time goes by, Time brings changes, you change too...Nothing comes that you can't handle...so on you go..." and I used the photo of me & the kids that started my "carrying on Aleida's legacy" photos! Which to me is very bittersweet, because before her death, Aleida was on the Scrapping the Music Design Team....I sadly, wasn't on the team at the same time as her....but she was very respected by that team....and her memory is still carried on there! :):):):):) Hoping my scrappy friends can join us this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) The Sass cloud and the Sass tag with the arrows...is from my fab new friend Nikki! :):):):):):):):):):):)





Next I wanna share a special guys birthday!!!! Garrison is one of my best friends son and I have know this boy (I use that term loosely...since he is turning 13!! LOL) since he was 4!!!!!! He is an AWESOME kid and because of stomach complications....he just had his gall bladder removed this past Wednesday and next week is his BIRTHDAY!!!! Sooooooooo we got him some movies, since he is holed up in the house right now....and went to give them to him today!!! Now.....I must TELL U...that Brian is (WHOA!!!!) having issues right now.........because BROOKIE has developed a little crush on Garrison...and calls him, "MY BOYFRIEND!!!" LOL LOL LOL....soooooooooo Brian is cringing at this (insert little evil laugh here....hehehehehehehe...LOVE U DEAR!!!) and this morning Brookie kept telling us..."HURRY UP...WE HAVE to GO SEE my BOYFRIEND!!" LOL!!! It was soooooooooooooo CUTE!!! Here are some photos of the 2 love birds!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):)







And lastly.....I wanna share that BRIAN, had a BOWLING TOURNAMENT today and he bowled a 300 GAME!!!! (for those of U that don't know....that's a perfect game!!) :):):) We are quite proud of DADDY...and here is Daddy and Brookie showing off his 300! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) This is Brian's 6th 300 game....but he hasn't had one for almost 2 years....sooooooooooooooo this is REAL EXCITING NEWS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







LOVE to ALL...and thanks for stopping by and for commenting! :):):):):):):):)

24 comments:

  1. I am LOVIN' that STM LO... did you mask that clock?!! FANTASTIC! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the LO!!!!! and that song rocks!!! great pictures of the lovebirds!! and a 300! wow!!!! I only know one other person to get a 300... my grandpa! congrats brian!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore you LO and YAY masking too!!!!!! Those photos of Brookie are just adorable. Look at the expression on her face in the one photo!!!! I just love her!!!! YAY Brian, CONGRATS on that PERFECT GAME!!!! You go DUDE!!!!!! Have a great week sweet friend, love you!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is fabulous! Happy birthday to Garrison and congrats to Brian! 300, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sooooooooo funny!!!!!!
    LOVE the story about Brookie and her boyfriend!!! And love the pictures too, they look so cute together, lol
    Congrats to Bryan with his 300 game! Don't know anything about bowling, but if you say that this was a perfect game, than it must be something to be proud of!!

    And Julie, I would LOVE to change photo's with you and scrap them!!!!!! And I would be the one who's feeling honored, not you, you silly girl!! Lol Lol Lol

    Here is my e-mail address! jenneke7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah on the 300. My parents usedto bowl so I know what a deal it is.

    Loving the pic of the lovebirds Missy J and the story too aswell as your STM page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW 300!???? That is awesome! Tell him big congrats....I cannot even do that on the Wii! LOL

    Love that new LO and B's new b-friend. How adorable! :):):):):)
    Have a great girl chick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the story!!
    I love the mask and all details in your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is Brooke with her crush!!! (sigh)
    Love your stm LO julie....you are never afraid of colour...I wish I could be that courageous!! Yours is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa Brookie, slow down girl! LOL
    She is such a cutie pie
    Congrats Brian! You are the mack daddy of bowling :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the LO, sooo great!!!
    How sweet is Brookie and her crush!!! Some great photos!!!
    Congrats Brian, that is FANTASTIC,
    I know how hard it is to bowl a perfect game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pics! And woooo hooo Brian!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, hurray for Brian!! Love the STM LO!!! And I love the pics of Brookie and her boyfriens, I think they look great together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya sweet stuff. Been thinking of you, wishing for more time so i could swing by and say hi. I should be in the shower right now, getting ready to take Miss E to her appointments but I thought I would say hiya and give you a hug first :) yay Brian, jealous lol love the layout, love James Taylor. Glad the journal is being put to good use and hope the interview results is VERY good :) love the new bloggy look, swish delish!! I wish I had time to revamp mine again, but it isn't gunna happen lol ok am off to the shower now, please wipe that image from your brain lol love ya

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got my buttons today!!!! Thanks so very much! You just so ROCK!!! Just like this lay out - just ROCKIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Monday... haven't had time to play much, but thought I'd drop by to see what you've been up to.. love the new STM layout.. cute!!! and that is so adorable about the crush.... the first of many I'm sure.. =)... oh.. and how did the interview go.??? have a great week.

    ps.. the blog look is fab!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the LO and totally LOVE the new bloggy look! Congrats to Brian on a perfect game. Brookie is too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. First off...I love love your blog and banner! I love the colors..it is soo pretty!! And that is awesome...a 300?!! Yow!!
    Your layout is killer gorgeous, girl!! I really love everything about it!! It is sooo lovely!!
    Have a good day!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous layout and well done Daddy for bowling 300.

    I also wanted to let you know I changed my blog URL. here is my new one http://myartandcraftshappyplace.blogspot.com/
    happy scrapping Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok first of all CONGATS!!!!!!! On the Willie Bee design team. How frickin awesome is that!!! I tried but didn't make the cut. You are so deserving and I am so excited for you!!!! Now anto your LO for STM WOW!!! I love it!! The banners, the clock the colors....I can go on for days. ANd last but not least I LOVE!!!! you blog!!! Love you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha, I always say I bowl a great game of GOLF, so congrats to Brian!!

    Love that song, and how sweet of Brooke to lift her "boyfriend's" spirits with her crush!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on making the Willie B's DT, Julie! I am so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. looove your layout!!
    congrats to brian for getting a 300 that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WAY to Go BRIAN!!! You make me proud and the family would love it. And well the boyfriend days have just begun......Watch out, I have a few years ahead of you and not happy a lot, but just go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)