Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ohhhhhhhhhh U all are gonna be JEALOUS of Amy M. and Jenneke!! I made PAGES for them using Nikki's PAPERS! :):):):):):):)

Hi all....

FIRST and FOREMOST....I wanna WISH all the DADDY'S, including mine, my father-in-law and BRIAN a HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Went to a friends house last night and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh did I just LOVE playing with Nikki's papers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I recently emailed Amy M. and Jenneke about doing a photo swap with me...and LUCKY me...they said YES!!! Sooooooooo last night I made their pages for them USING NIKKI'S PAPERS!!!!! YAY!!! It was soooooooooooooooo FUN!!!! Ladies...as U both know, I am headed to Tennessee later this week and NOT even packed yet..soooooooo I will be mailing these off to you when I get back!! Thanks for letting me SCRAP your life! :):):):):):):) For all of my LO's I used Nikki Sivils's papers, emnbellies and only added thickers and cardstock! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhh and Beth...sorry I didn't include a link to Nikki yesterday in my post...U can find her on my LEFT SIDE BAR! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is AMY'S!!!!!





And here is JENNEKE'S!!! :):):):):):)







And here is a CARD I made! :):):):):):):) I used Nikki's brads for the cherries! :):):):):):):):):)



And here is a page I made for an upcoming CAFE MOJO challenge using a paper tearing technique! :):):):):):):):):)









And here is a page I made....just because! :):):):): I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of Brookie and Nikki's papers worked soooooooooooo well with it! :):):):):):):):):):):)







And I have received some blog awards from Jay, Bree and Jocelyn...and I promise I will post them tomorrow when I post my next Scrapping the Music page!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

AND DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY GIVE-AWAY of NIKKI'S STAMPS ON MY PREVIOUS POST!!!!!! I am NOT DRAWING a WINNER until the 29th....soooooooooooo GET YOUR NAME IN THERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

24 comments:

  1. OMgoodness!!!! So totally freakin' cute!!! I am so lifting your cherry/brad idea for that oh-so-cute card! I KNEW you were a card-maker!!! Everything is just so darn cute & I ♥ how you mixed the different lines!!! ♥ the stitched hearts on Jenneke's LO, too! WAY CUTE! :-)

    Lucky Amy & Jenneke... they are going to LOVE THEIR LO'S!!


    YAY for Nikki Sivils cute paper, stamps & embellies!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie......this layout is soooooo beautiful.....I'm speechless...
    Thank you so much for making this for me!! I LOVE everything, the hearts, the wonderful papers, the journaling....WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Yeah!!! You rock....Love that paper and I am sooooooo Happy you used it for my layout.... I love the layout... That photo was so special I knew you could handle it.... I love it!!! love it!!! love it!!!I am working on yours today!!! I will have it posted by tomorrow. Thank you so much Love you girl... Get packed and have a blast. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    Here's Marije, Jenneke's blond doughter. I wanna say that I love your layout of my brother, sister and me. I even got a little emotional when I saw the beautiful text...

    Thank you! And thank you for being so sweet for my mother. You make her happy :)

    Love, Marije (from The Hague, the Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pages!!! heading to TN??? that's my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my 2nd cry of the day!!!!!! These are so swweeeettt and pretty and I can't believe that's my paper!!! WOW, Julie thanks for sharing!! I'm speechless......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! What a beautiful pages!!!!!
    I really love all of them!
    BEAUTIFUL made!!!!

    Hugs
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...Julie..how do you do it!!!
    Amazing pages..love all of them!!
    And yes soooo jealous..Love Jenneke and Amy's LO's ..the stitched hearts and that journaling..wow!Jenneke and Amy are so lucky!!Love the brads on the cherry card!
    You really are the stitching QUEEN...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am dying to get my hands on some of those papers! SOO stinkin cute!
    I love horseshoes and I can't wait to use them on my pages
    Thanks for sharing these with us
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING!!!And so darn fast!!!!Congrats on your blog awards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous...do you ever sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous...do you ever sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Missy J2 I am so jelly both those pages look great forAmy and Jenneke.

    Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Julie those LO's are GORGEOUS!!! They will love them!!! Also loooove the card and the other LO's you've made! Where do you get the time!!!????? And that paper is sooooooo awesome!!!
    Hope you had a great fathersday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wowee Miss Julie!! They are amazing!! Love the cherry idea, VERY COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pages you did for the girls!!! They are going to love them too!!!! Thank you for the prayers, Gavin came very close to having a tube put in to assist him with breathing! He is still in the hospital, so please keep those prayers coming!!!! I just love you and thank you for your support! I will update when he is released. I am so scared and sad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. they are lucky girls!!! and as always your pages blow me away!! can't wait to see ya on friday sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh My Goodness these are soooooo amazing!!!! Just like Nikki I cried a little too! This design team is just the best! Keep up the amazing work.

    Heather
    "The Graphic Bee"

    Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ummm, YEAH! Totally jealous! LOL! The layouts are awesome! Of course, I expected nothing less! Get yourself packed, GIRL! You have places to go and people to see! Hope you have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. EEEEK! Those are so flippin cool!
    The new paper is seriously very awesome. I so love those little bread ties & the cherry card made me. :)

    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your work is just amazing! I so love what you done so far! :)
    I will start playing with mines today... :)
    Mette
    http://mettka.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  22. CUTE "cherries" card!! See, you're good at cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! so much cuteness!!! I love the layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)