Saturday, June 13, 2009

No word yet.......but I got a new "do" :):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes Friday.....but the ONLY word my team got was....we have to WAIT until Monday MAYBE Tuesday to hear.....*sigh*.....sooooooo keep the prayers a coming!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Wanted to share my "new" look....went and got my hair cut today....and here it is! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



And the owner and his girlfriend had their daughter there with them today and she and Brookie became FAST friends!!! Aren't they ADORABLE!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):)





And I also want to share that I just GOT a PACKAGE from my AMAZING friend Georgia from Brazil yesterday!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what she sent me!!!! Aren't those FLIP-FLOPS the CUTEST?!?!?!? :):):):) They are soooooooooooooooooooo comfy and look at the amazing little card she made me and the ADORABLE box....and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YUMMY CHOCOLATES!!! Thanks GEORGIA....U totally MADE my DAY! LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Thanks for stopping by! :):):):):):):):) LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):)

13 comments:

  1. Keeping the prayers coming and OH YOU HOT MAMMA~~~~~ I love your hair.....it is just perfect!!!! Love the goodies that you got and of course love seeing Brookie!!! You are sooooo cute!!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, LOVE your new do! Sassy and sophisticated!
    Second, you will never wear another brand of flip flops again after you have worn Havaianas. They hands down are the very best!
    What a sweet friend to have sent all those goodies to you!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is awesome - it frames your face perfectly!! i've still got my fingers and toes crossed for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I opened my blog, saw your picture and said Ohhhh, loud!!! I LOVE your new hair, it gives your face a softer look!! Compliments for your hairdresser!!
    And wowwie, Georgia spoiled you! But you deserve it, especially in these times of worries at your work! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new do is fantastic...I'm loving the bangs and the lovely blended layers that frame your face!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope for only good things to come your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love your hair, you look gorgeous!!! And I loooove the goodies you got!! And the Havaianas, Tara is right they are the best!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, hope you and you colleges will get good news!!
    And at last what a cute pics of Brookie and her new friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the love of....I hate when people make me wait for news! lol But your hair is fabulous!!! And that's an awesome goodies box too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol at the hair story. It must go with the name Julie as I once did the same thing with deoderant not hairspray.

    Love the cute pic here and in the last post.

    Good luck with the news on Monday too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' the new "do!!!!" :-)

    Lucky you with more HAPPY MAIL! YAY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie- I love the new do!! It looks great!!! Doesn't it feel good to make a little change every once in awhile! Sometimes I'll but a large chunck of blond in my hair or another fun color. And that little change is all I need to lift my spirit a bit!! Have a great Sunday!! -Nik

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so in my prayers and so is your friend from the first post. I got a wonderful package from Georgia too...I will be putting it on my blog soon.....I have a challenge for you check your email. It will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEY MY SWEET FRIEND, I love the hair do!!! Your such a pretty angel anyway, but that makes you look even more angelic!!
    Happy days to you sweetie
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooo fun!!!
    love the new hair. i will be seeing it in person in a little more than a week. :) yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)