Monday, June 1, 2009

Life is a Highway...and I am RIDING it all NIGHT LONG!!!! LOL LOL LOL :):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

ANOTHER BUSY BUSY BUSY day at our house...and it was a WORK day...soooooooooooooo how did that happen?!?!?! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First...I wanna share a HAPPY MAIL PACKAGE that came today from NIKKI!!!!!!!!! OMYGOSH!!!!!!!! She made me a card....sent me SOME YUMMY YUMMY SASSAFRAS.....and and and and andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd she sent me SOME of her STAMPS from her new LINE!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I can't WAIT to USE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET .... U have until this Sunday the 7th to try out for her DT....and if U do....U could be getting AWESOME products like these stamps!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH NIKKI!!!! U MADE MY DAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) U can find out about Nikki's paper line and DT call here: http://nikkisdoghouse.blogspot.com/2009/05/design-team-call.html





Next...I want to share...that our latest challenge is up at Kiddie Lit!!! AND this time the book chosen for inspo...was chosen BY ME!!!!! It is "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this BOOK!!!!!!!!!! Hope my scrappy friends can join us! :):):):):):):):):):) I used NoelMignon.com's Penny Arcade kit on this LO! :):):):):):):):):):)



And I wanted to show the WALL HANGINGS I made for me and my roomies for SIStv's SISiversary event happening at the end of this month! :):):):):):):) I will be rooming with Vicki and Marissa and I was HONORED when they asked me to make these for us!!!!! I made them using corkboard trivets! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
HOPE U LIKE THEM GIRLS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)











And one last thing.........I just wanna share....that YUP! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Brian!!!! Look at what he bought me....I have always wanted them on my patio, and now I have them! :):):):):):) LOVE U DEAR! :):):):):):):):):):):):)






And I would LIKE to THANK EACH of U that stop by and comment....I for one know how busy life can be....sooooooooooooo we appreciate U taking the time from your busy lives to visit our CRAZY ONE! LOL :):):):):):) LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

20 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!!!!! I love those wall hangings!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now im jealous that I don't get one.... boo hoo! maybe one day!!!! hehe *wink wink* love your new lights too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment on my color combo. I hope to see an entry from you (wink, wink) :)
    The Cherry Pie stamps you got are so cute! I think I need a set. Your layout is really cute too. Lovin' the wall hangings you made. That is so cool you are going to the SiS event! Have a good night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww thanks honey! I love you too! :o) I'm glad you got those wall hangings done, I know you were crunching the time clock on that one! Man...I am going to miss you when you go to SISIVERSARY! Love you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyyyyy!!!!!!! i LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVEEE our door hangings!!! i cant wait to appreciate them in person but they look gorgeous!!! Thank you soooo much!!! cant wait only a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinwheels for sale... any takers? LOL! :-)

    ♥ the new lanterns!!! Brian must be feeling better if he's been out shopping?! :-)

    Those wall-hangings are absolutely ADORABLE!!! They are going to LOVE them!

    ♥ your Kiddie Lit LO... I need to play along with you on that one of these days... so cute!

    And YAY for Happy Mail!! Can't wait to see what you create! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those gorgeous doorhangers!!!! Wish I could go!!! Love you new lights as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life is busy???? My life is a vacation comparing to yours, lol!!!!!
    Where do you find the time to make all these gorgeous projects, I just can't believe it!!!
    I LOVE them all, your layout and your hangings!!! And the lights Brian gave you are so wonderful and romantic!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stamps looks awesome!!!! I wish I were going with you guys at the end of the month!!! The Wall Hangings are awesome!!! How sweet of you to make these!!!! Your hubby is awesome....I love those lanterns!!!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those wall hangings are fabulous and I love those lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful hubby you have my friend!! I am loving your wall hangings!!!! Awesome!! Wish I was going to be there!!! Have a great day my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting some cool lanterns too! Do you think Brian could talk to Keith??? LOL! Great happy mail! What cha gonna make? Whatever it is, I know it will be awesome! Great job on the wall hangings. The girls will love them! And your Kiddie Lit LO...amazing, as ALWAYS! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loooooove those wallhangings!!!

    And how cute are those stamps you've got in the mail!!
    They are awesome!!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the porch lanterns...killer cool! and I love that layout and the corkboard hangings...very pretty!!!
    Can't wait for SIS!! It is going to be a blast!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  14. how do you get it all done.. so many layouts..that are awesome.. and still work and life.. =) I'm inspired to go to my scrap cave and see what I can come up with..

    I really like the STM song, i think i need to find a picture for that.

    hope your week is going well. take care.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great post! Awesome yummy mail - awesome yummy layouts and oooh so awesome paper lanterns. You just can't help but love all things paper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those lanterns..he's such a keeper Julie!!! Do you ever sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha you sooo crack me up!! Thank you for your HOLY comments!! hahahaha
    And I TOTALLY FORGOT to tell you last time that I love love those stamps that were in your happy mail! Awesome!
    Have a good day!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahahahaha I have just those lanterns!! Only mine got a bit wet and don't work now :( thats okay I need to get some more!! Love Nikkis stuff, was going to try out but got sick and just haven't the energy! Am packing up the packs to send out now Julie.. so sorry for the delay. Some things have just had to wait! Okay my dear friend I will get to it and hopefully post out Friday.
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhhh your hubby is so sweet...I am using colored lanterns for decorations for my event at church. Sisaversary would be so much fun. great gifts for the girls. Love you kiddie lit lo girl you rock my world with everything you juggle. Awesome my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't know how you do it all Julie!! -but you do it well!! You just inspired me to do some wall hangs!!!
    Sometimes it's just the little sweet things your DH does that are the most special!! -Love those lanterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)