Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm BACK!!!! Who wants to see a LO WORTH $250.00 and side note...Brian...U may not wanna look at this...cuz I KISSING EDWARD!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! What a WEEKEND!!!! Full of FUN, SCRAPPINESS, FRIENDS, JENNI BOWLIN, PHOTOS...and EDWARD???!!!??? :):):):):):):):):):) Had a BLAST in Franklin, Tennessee....took a gazillion photos....did a gazillion pages....hoot and hollered enough to make my voice hoarse....and and and and and and and DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................I WON $250.00 for A LO (page) I made!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! SIStv did a contest that was partnered with ISTOCK photos where we had to make a LO using one of the 6 photos of their choosing....welllllllllllllllllllll....I WON!!!!!! SERIOUSLY EXCITED!!!!!!! It was done by "blind" judging, so they wouldn't know who's was who's and we were all given a number.....well....when JJ (the owner of SIStv) said "#2!" I looked down at my LO and I was #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was WOW WOW WOW....shaking, crying, overwhelmed....U name it....I was SHOCKED!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooo here is MY WINNING LO!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And here are some photos from my weekend....let's see HOW MANY of MY FRIENDS can pick out ME & BETH PERRY!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

Our hotel!



Wendi, Cass and Angela!



Amy & Denise!



Me & Michelle....this was soooooooooooo AWESOME...because her and I work on Scrapping the Music together...so, we got together yesterday morning in the computer room at the hotel and got to vote for last weeks song!!! We didn't get to leave any comments :( :( :( because the computer was sooooooooooooooo slow in the hotel...but we got to see all of them through Scrapping the Music and VOTE TOGETHER!!! She is SUCH a SWEETIE! :):):):):):):):):):)






MY AMAZING ROOMIES for the weekend...they were JUST THE BESTEST, SWEETEST girls EVER...and the HOTTEST Mother & Daughter TEAM EVER!!!! Marissa and Vicki...U BOTH ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



hehehehehe...here they are blowing on their ATC's!!! LOL :)



And here we are WITH ONE of the SWEETEST girls EVER!!! LARISSA...she came all the way from BRAZIL!!!! :):):):):):):):)



And here we are showing off our AMAZING AMY TAN shirts!!! :):):):):)



And here we are with the BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL JENNI BOWLIN!!! She was sweet enough to come teach a CLASS to all of US! :):):):):):):) She is just soooooooooooooo NICE!!!!! :):):):):):):):)



This is Sasha, me, Penny and Julie! :):):):)



And this is the part that BRIAN should NOT see!!! LOL!!! Nan brought an EDWARD doll (from the movie "Twilight") and Birdie brought a lifesize cutout of him...and here I am SMOOCHING HIM!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And I sooooooooooooooooooooooo NOT gonna tell U WHO THIS IS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Me & Erin! :):):):):):):)



And this is ME & BEKKA!!!! She is soooooooooooo TINY next to me that EVERY YEAR I lift her up!!!! LOVE HER! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



Jill, Me, Denise and Jenny!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)



Me & Melissa!!! :):):):):):):)



Me & Shell!!! :):):):):):):):)



Me & Cass....I can NOT even begin to explain what this girl means to me!!!! :):):):):):):):)



Pamela, Amy and Marissa doing their thing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies"! :):):):):):):):):)





And PHEW....FINALLY some pages I made!!!!! I can't show all 13 I made as some of them are for upcoming challenges that I DT for....but HERE ARE SOME that I made with NIKKI SIVILS'S PAPERS!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







That's my trip in a nutshell!!!!! I am HOPING to catch up on blogs today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And and and and and and IF U ARE STILL READING ALONG....I have some VERY EXCITING SCRAPPING NEWS coming VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!! Let's just give a little HINT....that EIGHT people are INVOLVED and it is GONNA BE BIG!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


LOVE TO ALL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

51 comments:

  1. Been waiting patiently for this post & I'm SOOOOO GLAD to see it!!! GREAT, GREAT, GREAT photos!!! Looks like you all had a blast!! Love the photo of you & Beth, too!

    CONGRATS again on the $250... I can see why they picked it as the winner... it is FANtastic!

    ♥ your new Nikki Sivils LO's, too!!!

    Glad you're home... can't wait to see more of the 13 LO's you finished & to hear more stories from the weekend! :-)

    Hugs ♥...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! Love that you won the $250 bucks! Love your new Nikki LO's TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow girl!! Congrats! That layout is unbelievably gorgeous! You deserved to win!! And I love all of the other layouts you got done and posted! Beautiful! I'm so glad you had fun!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for your big win! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow congrats mrs big winner - that amazing news!!! i would be happy too :D your nikki lo's are all gorgeous and i can't wait to see what the BIG scrappy news is..... will be keeping my eyes attached to your blog!!have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on winning!!!! i can see why you won!

    and holy moly, you all look like you guys had a blast!!! gosh, i wish i was there! :)

    can't wait to hear more of the stories and see your layouts!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! What a great post, looks like a fabulous weekend! I am so loving you new Nikki LO's! WTG!

    I LOVE EDWARD TOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! I can't wait to get all mine from friends, and print them, so I can make an album!.... It was wonderful to FINALLY meet you! - Congrats again on your win yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just say "WaaaaaaaHHHHH" that I wasn't there....again!!!

    Looks like you had a blast and got tons done - AND you won - AND you got to meet JB! That is flippin awesome.

    Glad you made it back safely my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so jealous!!! How fun to meet everyone - thanks for sharing all the photos. A huge congrats on winning the contest - that is one killer layout. I love all the layouts you did and look forward to seeing the rest.
    glad you had such a wonderful time,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the pics, girl!!! i had so much fun!! Danielle ended up making me a little yearbook (better than the my store bought one)..so I added an envelope and put your page in there and another note from Michelle. And that reminds me!! I have got to take a pic of it today!! hehehe
    I had such a blast. There was just not enough time to hang out, though! lol We need a semi-annual SIS reunion!! seriously!! And Deanna is sooo going next time!
    I will have pics up on everythign soon. Flickr, Facebook (I added you as a friend), Blog. lol
    Loving the layouts and sooo congrats on your winnings!! That is soo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the walk down memory lane! :) I am so glad you got to come this year! I loved the new faces and the familiar faces!!! Gosh, it was a lot of fun!

    Can't wait to hear what your big announcement is! ;)

    And I second what Beth said. SIScon is too much fun for only once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on winning the layout. Have fun with the goodies. Looks like you had a ball away and I am so glad you like the layout I scrapped for you.

    Loving the pages here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!CONGRATS!!! Great photos, and i love all the LOs Julie...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had an amazing time.... I agree... Jenni Bowlin is so sweet... How cool is it to see SISters that we blog with all the time. Your layouts are very cool... I am so excited for you....You won the layout contest... OMG. So excited about your upcoming news. Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW lady!!!!! you did get alot done!!!! LOve all the pics!!! makes me feel like I was almost there with you, momma and rissa!!! We will all have to do it together again next year so I can come too! Should be loads of fun!!! Congrats on winning!!!! Your LO is beautiful!!! love love love it!!!! Can't wait to meet you in August!!!! It's just around the corner!!!! yay!! :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome home and CONGRATULATIONS on your layout winning, it is incredible! Thanks for sharing the pics, y'all look like such a fun group!

    Can't wait to hear what the news is!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOOOOOH!!! MY MY MY Miss Julie!!!
    By the time I was finished reading your email, I was grinning from ear to ear!!! What a litle journey you just took me on!!! Seriously gf - you ROCK! cONgrats on your win!!! That LO is awesome, super arty and awesome!! I love love love the photos of you and Michelle---- soooo envious for I'd have loved to be there with you both!! What fun!! AND wonderful work!! Gorgeous Smorgeous!!!
    (big happy sigh)....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats!! That is a gorgeous layout! I'm so jealous that you got to hang with so many of my favorite people! Wendi... Larissa! I love their style and they are sweet to boot! Lucky you! Glad you had fun! One day I'll be there to meet you and all the other SISters!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!!! Thanks for all the photos! This is great! I loved seeing everyone and especially Michelle! Congrats on the winning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey sweetcheeks!! I am really blind and can't find your email addy. lol
    Email me at beth__perry@hotmail.com (those are 2 underscores b/w my names)
    and I have alot of pics to email you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your winning layout is stunning and well worth winning! LOVE IT!! Love your other layouts too, YOU are amazing, you know that??!!!
    THe photos of everyone made me want to cry!! So many familiar and wonderful faces! Beth needs no name, she just rocks :) Can't wait to hear the news!!! And it's a yes to the request, can you email me though, cos I can't seem to find your email addy, so I can talk to you about it. Hugs matey

    ReplyDelete
  23. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! on winning the layout contest!!!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Looks like you had a fantastic time at SIS! I'm so jealous that you got to go!! And, congrats on the prize winning layout! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So glad you had such a great time and the layouts are wonderful! Thanks for sharing all of it with us that had to stay at home:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulation on winning! That is amazing!! Love all the pages you made and thanks for sharing the photos. So happy you had such a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. It looks like you had a ton of fun. I couldn't even tell you the last time I scrapped. Your lo's rock and congratulations on the big prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. julie, i knew that lo was a winner the minute i saw it. you have become an absolutely incredible scrapper who can interpret photos to lo's perfectly!!! Congrats on the win!! TOTALLY DESERVED!!!

    i LOVED, did i say LOVED seeing you again!!!!!

    did we have a over the top wonderful weekend or what!!!

    miss you already.

    and who doesn't know beth perry now? i love her!! she is contagious!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like you had a BLAST!!!!! And that table for the lamp is kick***...well you know what I mean!!!

    Congrats on the win, how exciting!!!!

    Can't wait to see what you have in store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow you seemed to have so much fun!!! I love your Los and congrats to the winning LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OOOOHHH MY GOODNESS!!!!! You won $250.oo!!!! You did a great job on that one it's gorgeous, they had to pick yours!!! Love all the pics, and I must admit that I am a little jalous I would have loved to be there with all of you!!! I should save money for next year and try to come!!!?? Also love the LO's you've made!!!
    So glad you are back!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey Julie! Came on your blog via Hanneke [Rifi], loved your story and pics! Specially the t shirts with crafty etc are cool...and congrats on your winning prize...good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. YIPPEE and a BIG WOO HOO to you my talented and wonderful friend!!! You did a wonderful job on the LO and I love it!!!! I have so enjoyed all the pics and it looks like a FABULOUS time....I want to go next time!!!!!! The LO's you did are wonderful, just like you!!! Have a happy day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yay for real!!! You won the money??? Congratulations to you sweet Julie!!! I am loving your new LO's great work great style too!! So glad you had such a blast my dear friend!!
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW! AND CONGRATS! $250.00, Damn your lo is worth alot! hehehe Your los are all so fabulous and looks like you all had a blast. Wish I was there with you all. My mil has a house in Franklin, TN and is only 8hrs from here.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow..Julie..totally awesome you won that great prize..Sooo happy for you!!!And that layout is stunning!!Ohhh looks you had such an amazing time Julie!!!Gonna save money too and then I'm coming with Hanneke next year ;)
    You look really gorgeous in all those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  37. looks like you had a great time!!! and congrats for winning!!!!!! who says scrapbooking doesn't pay well! xo~ T

    ReplyDelete
  38. $240.00??? WOW! And who says scrapping doesn't pay! Ha! Congrats! That is certainly a super cool layout...can see why you won! Loved looking at all the pics. Looks like too much fun! And your new LO's are adorable. Looking forward to your news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. You had a great weekend, i see that on the pictures. Love your layouts, that lo with Brookie sooooo sweeeeet and sunny......

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOO HOO !! Congrats GIRL That is Awesome!! You look like you had a blast. So wish I could have gone!! I love your Los. They all look amazing!!! I love all of them!! Have a wonderful week, and see you on the "other blog" So excited LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow!! I love your zest for life Julie!!!!! Looks like so much fun and zaniness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Julie! Thanks sooooo much for the sweet comment on Maggi's blog! I am officially a Craftoholic now! Wow! Looks like you had a blast! How fun! Isn't Beth P a sweetie pie! And I visited Cafe Mojo! Such a cool place! I'll be visiting that place again most definitely! Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  43. Awesome pics Julie darlin! It was so much fun meeting you - what an awesome weekend! Love you LOTS!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  44. welcome back. looks like you had a good time. congrats on the winning layout.. very awesome.. you got a lot done.. =) I'm trying to talk my LSS into getting those Nikki Sivils papers. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Julie, I am so jealous in the most loving and kindest way possible. :-)
    I wish I could have been there. We were at national dance competitions instead. I love all of your layouts. It looks like you had fun. It is nice to see faces to put with names.
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  46. congrats again on your win!!! :):)
    it was so great to see you. it was soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Looks like a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your NSS layouts, that end table is ca-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  49. omg, sooo love all your sis pics, especially the one of you and i, but im a lil biased :)
    looove the los you made at sis!
    i looove you, you are even more amazing in person, im so so happy i got to meet you!
    and congrats again on winning the lo contest, i was so excited when i heard your name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Well sorry I missed it Sweetie! Looks like you had a Ball of fun!! Love all the Edwardness:) hee hee!
    COngrats on the win too twin:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)