Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Aleida's legend is still carried on, Christopher's tree....and GUESS WHO discovered the WATER HOSE??? :):):):):):):)

HI all.....

Wanted to share a few things this morning...I made a page last night with the newest Kenner Road kit....and its a page that means a lot to me....here is the journaling (which is on the back) ... :):):):):):) I used one of the stamps that Nikki sent me....the little trees! :):):):):):):)

You have been gone for 16 years. You would have been 18 this year. You were taken too soon from us in a tragic way. Your Mom and I used to be real close. Like Sisters. We used to come to the cemetery together every holiday and birthday. Halloween. Easter. Christmas. Valentine’s Day. Your Birthday. It didn’t matter, we came and because this was your tree and your Mom loved you so, we would deck this tree out! From top to bottom, this tree could be seen throughout the ENTIRE cemetery. And then at the end, we would release at least 50 balloons to you. Right up to heaven and into your arms to run and play with. Then your Mom stopped calling. I couldn’t find her. To this day, I have no idea what happened to her. And she stopped coming to your tree. Stopped. And I knew where you still were. Now, I’m sorry Christopher that I don’t deck your tree out like your Mom did. But, to be honest, I can’t. That was all hers. She loved to decorate your tree. It made her smile as big as it did when you were here with her on Earth. But, I promise to never stop visiting. I still make sure I come and visit you every two months and give you new flowers. I make sure your headstone is cleaned up. And I still see balloons in the sky coming to play with you. I wish I knew Christopher, what happened to your Mom. I wish I had an answer. I want to decorate your tree with her one more time. I love you Christopher. May you always have peace.






*sigh* thanks for looking and reading that.... :)

Next...as promised last month, I am going to carry on Aleida's legend of having photos with ME and the kids together EVERY month!!! Well, Adam is visiting his Dad right now....but here are some of me and Brookie playing with her new beauty set!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)










The last quickie thing I wanna share is....GUESS WHO LEARNED about the WATER HOSE last night....and then QUICKLY learned HOW to TURN it on PAPA MIKE?!?!?!?!!?! LOL LOL LOL!!! Lots o'laughs last night over this scene! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




















LOVE TO ALL....and thanks for VISITING!!! And Staci Jo....to answer your question....yayyyyyyyyyyyy I hardly ever SLEEP!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

29 comments:

  1. Hey there Julie love your tree page and the story behind it.

    Those pics of Brokkie and the hose are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you and Brookie look so much alike! pretty pretty girls!

    and your tree page is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tree story, how heartfelt! And the layout is beautiful! Those Kenner Rd Kits are fantastic!! Your monthly kiddie pics are so cute, Brookie is having a great time with you in her beauty shop! Im sure you will scrap those next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that you take photos with your kids often! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the the journaling on the tree LO made me cry...I mean it...I really cried!!!! So heart filled and I love that you continue to go!!!! Love that you are taking pics with the children....so important as we learned last year....The hose pics are perfect!!!! YAY PAPA...how fun is this!!! I just adore you sweet friend and have a PERFECT WEDNESDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie- I love that l/o and the story is very heartfelt!! I like that you used my tree stamp to tell your story of your Godson!! Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heartbreaking story about Christopher and the tree.. And so wonderful that you made a layout of it!!
    Love the pictures of you and Brookie! Great idea to do this more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...... that LO is soo heartfelt!! wow... love the pictures of you and brookie!!!! and her playing with the hose is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ those photos... especially the ones with you & Brookie (so special! :-)

    And you already know I ♥ that LO... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet and sad layout! You did a beautiful job with it! I love the pics, you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh man.
    that journaling just killed me.
    sooo sweet!!!
    the layout is crazy fabulous too!!!
    love all the new pics!
    you are fabulous.
    the end.
    jP. :)
    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That layout and journaling are wonderful. I got teared up reading it.. that was really touching..

    and those will be some cute pictures to scrap.. looks like a fun time..

    The work week is half over.. yippie!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your tree LO, sent you some love over at SIS!!! And I love the pics of you and Brookie, you look great!!! And what a fun with the waterhose, she is so cute!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. just letting you know that the link to my blog has changed to
    http://vickisartisticlicense.blogspot.com/
    I hope you continue to read my blog,
    hugs, Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tissue alert next time. What a layout....awesome story. It is ok she knows where he is in heaven and God has him....You helped her through a very hard time. You are amzing. I love you Julie. Everyone needs a friend like you. Great pictures. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for the good tears.....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. that layout kicks some major BEhind! Wow, very powerful journaling.

    I so love the pictures of you and Ms. B! Your face is just lit up like a proud momma! Those waterhose pictures are priceless too....I am seeing some really cute pages with those.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your tree page! Such a great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh so sad. I wonder what happened to. Pictures together is a wonderful tradition. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a touching story about the tree!Beautiful layout!
    And gorgeous pictures of Brookie and you!
    Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing photos, Julie!! And your LO is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Julie, what a touching story. I cannot imagine losing a child. Everyday I thank God for them.
    Your layout is beautiful.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of you and Brookie! I can only imagine the adorable pages you will whip up with those photos. She is such a precious little girl, always smiling!
    As for the hose, oh no! You know she will be wanting to play in it all summer long :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank You for sharing your journaling on that page. I need a tissue now. What a sad story, I hope you find his mom one day and she is ok. Those pics of Brookie are ADOREABLE!!!! You rock girlie! Love You

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a tear jerker...!!!! AND Priceless!!!!!! Love your pics - your little one is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE YOU my Twin!!!!!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. you have such a good heart julie.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great idea of photographing yourself with the kids! And I just want to say one more time: BROOKIE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL! I love seeing her! And lastly, your journalling and lo is very beautiful and touching as well! Have a great day Ms. Julie! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey my dear friend, I am so touched by your Godsons tree...would it be possible to trace his mummy through missing persons etc??? Its so sad when this happens. I feel for you, your post touched my heart, truly touched me. You are a wonderful lady Julie.
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my gosh Julie, I am wiping away the tears...this tugged at my heart....truly tugged hard.

    WoW.......and I love your photos...they are such a joy to wipe these tears away with.

    You are extraordinary xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for popping by my blog and the congrats too Missy J.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)