Sunday, June 14, 2009

ABC's of ME.....Scrapping the Music...and I need some PRAYERS for a little ANGEL! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

First I want to enlist all of U for some prayers!!!!! A co-worker of mine told me about ANOTHER co-worker of ours who 2 year old son Jaryn was complaining of headaches...well, after several trips to the doctor...they discovered that his pupils were 2 different sizes...and after tests...they discovered a brain tumor....*sigh* this makes my heart sad...he had surgery last week and his parents are keeping a journal of his journey here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jarynmicah/mystory

I apologize that U have to copy/paste that site to another browser....but I am not verse in adding a link ... :( .... but please take a moment to read their journey and say a prayer for Jaryn..... Thanks! :):):)

Next I want to share a page I made for this weeks Scrapping the Music..... This weeks song is "Amos Lee - Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight"....awesome song!!! I hope my scrappy friends can join us this week! :):):):):):):):):)





And the last thing I wanna share is ... the ABC's of ME!! I saw this on Lisa's blog first and have seen others follow...sooooooooooo I gonna too....

A - Age: 37 (Did I just say that OUT LOUD????? LOL)
B - Bed size: California King
C - Chore you hate: Putting away the laundry (thank goodness for Brian!)
D - Dog's name: DANDY!!! AKA...Mr. Dandy, Fine & Dandy, Jim Dandy....and for Brookie......NINDY (she can't say his name right!! LOL)
E - Essential start your day item: Diet Coke with Splenda!
F - Favorite color: PINK
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Sadly, none......
J - Job title: Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....I might not answer this one till TOMORROW!!! LOL :)
K - Kid(s): Adam (12) and Brookie (2)
L - Living arrangements: own a house
M - Mom's name: Ruth Ellen
N - Nicknames: Jewels....(but not if U want me to answer!!! LOL)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: SEVERAL!
P - Pet Peeve: People who JUDGE! :)
Q - Quote from a movie: "Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will... " From the movie....HOPE FLOATS! :):):):):):):)
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Younger brother, Steven
T - Time you wake up: 3 AM ...yep...U read that RIGHT!! LOL :)
U- Underwear: I refuse to answer...as I know FAMILY reads my blog!!! LOL :):):):):):)
V - Vegetable you dislike: YES!!! LOL :):):):)
W - Ways you drink your coffee: See Diet Coke with Splenda comment above...LOL...that's my coffee! :)
X-rays you've had: Too many to count! :)
Y - Yummy food you make: Ranch Beans!!! My Grandma's recipe and Papa Eli's and Daddy's FAVE! :):):):)
Z - Zoo favorite : MEERKATS!!! They are soooooooooooooo CUTE!:):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comments!!! LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

23 comments:

  1. They are in my thoughts and I just LUV-LUV-LUV the layout and your to profile pic - cha-ching so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sad about your co-worker's son. I'll say a prayer for sure.

    I so love your new haircut! You look like a super hottie! :):):):):):)

    That LO is so awesomely amazing!

    BTW, thanks for all your sweet comments...I always love seeing those smilies! The stitched letters you commented on are rub-ons from Autumn Leaves - aren't they great!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That STM-layout is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
    I love Brookie 'standing on top of the mountain' embraccing life with her arms wide open!! This is one of my favorites of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there gorgous lady
    I hope they have the strength to get through this time, will be thinking of them.
    Love the layout!! Fantastic photo!
    Hey when I come visit I want to try Ranch Beans, please and hey hey hey, whats wrong with being 37 HUH??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such sad news about the son of your co-worker, childeren shouldn't get things like that! It makes you realize how precious life can be! Love your LO, it's gorgeous as ever!
    And I looove to get to know you even better by reading that ABC, but 3:00 am, your kidding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers....so sad!!1 Just adore your LO and now you have to come play along with my at Butterfly Crafts!!!!! Love the pics of Brookie and the List, loved it!!!! Have a great day, sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sad story...

    but.. you added a BEAUTIFUL layout.. to make me feel a tad better!!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be praying for that sweet baby! I think this layout of yours is my favorite, I love it so much! Great list too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending good thoughts for Jaryn!...LOVE your hair - the bangs are great!...And I love meerkats too! Enjoyed seeing them last weekend at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will be keeping that sweet little boy in my prayers...

    ♥ that LO SOOOO MUCH & your list is SOOOO great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ya Beautiful! Sure have missed ya this past week! I'm in total agreement with everyone else regarding your LO...AWESOME! I think it is also my favorite of yours. The pic and the quote...just says it all! I also have to say I'm so glad you did the ABC list...love learing more about you. And I have a confession. I had noticed that quote on your side bar several times and always said how we had that favorite quote in common. Ummmm, except I can't ever remember when I need it! LOL! So glad you posted it again as a reminder!

    Speaking of hope, I will certainly be praying for the little boy you mentioned. Such a sad thing.

    Hope you are having a wonderful day! Almost forgot to tell you I LOVE the profile photo of you! GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie.. so sad to hear about the coworkers son.. prayers for them..
    I saw your layout on the STM site this morning.. it is fab.. love that paper you used for the base. very cute!!! and I loved reading your ABC's. that would make for some good journaling on a page about U.. =) You should scrap that new pic of you on a layout.. you look great!!! hint hint!!! =) I haven't scrapped in over a week. I need to take my own advice..

    TTYL..

    T

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO @ family reads, you saying you dont wear any.... :) DID I tell you I love you lately.....MISS you dearly, I think you the best thing in the world. I am very excited for my birthday this year, knowing it will be so complete. :) I love to see you photos/stories and blog, it makes me put a smile on my face just when I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. just so you know, i am more than a little in love with this l/o for STM!!! i more than agree with you on the laundry thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I soooooooooo love your LO - it looks like your little one is ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!! She is sooooo gorgeous!
    Ooooh you are tall!! I didnt pick you to be that tall...isnt it funny how we perceive people!!! I'm just under 5'4"!

    ReplyDelete
  16. he is in my thots and prayers... :(

    as for that STM layout, holy moly!!! i LOVE it. i love the title - i love the design - ok, i love all of it!

    i'm totally going to take that ABCs thing from you... if you don't mind. hehe

    hugs to you and your family,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will absolutely say a prayer for this little guy and his family!!!

    Love your page about Brookie...gorgeous. And the ABC's of you were pretty fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Julie! I need to ask you a question that I would rather ask by way of email...only problem is I can't find your email address on your blog. Probably right in front of me, but that hasn't stopped me from seeing things in the past! LOL! Could you please contact me at this address lhowards4n@yahoo.com? Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Julie....prayers are going up for your co-worker.
    I LOVE this LO!!! The picture is sooooo super cute. Hope you have a good week. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that list, I might do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How sad for the little boy :(
    poor baby!
    I loved reading your ABC's, its great to learn things about people!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think this layout is my new fave of yours!!! SOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, how awful! This story hit a nerve with me, at about 4 months I noticed Clay had different sized pupils, it all turned out fine, but there were a few days of worry, I can't imagine having to go through something like that....
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)