Sunday, May 17, 2009

Someone call the GUINNESS Book of WORLD RECORDS.....I think I have JUST SET a SCRAPPY RECORD!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Phew....sooooooooooooo I have been procrastinating making a scrap book for a friend at work of her trip to Australia last year...should have I procrastinated??? Nooooooooooooooooo......did I???? YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Soooooooooooo she has been bugging me to get it done...and this WEEKEND (Just Saturday and Sunday!!!!!!!!) I got it DONE.....FROM START to FINISH.....are U ready for this????????


76 PAGES in LESS than 48 HOURS!!!!!!!





Seriously.....LISA H. .....did U see that...... 76 PAGES in less than 2 days!!!! My hands, arms.....SERIOUSLY HURT!!!!! LOL....anyone got an ice pack for me!?!?!? :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And WHILE I'm in a SCRAPPY MOOD...I wanna share some scrappy pages for some recent challenges that have posted! :):):):):):):) Hoping all my scrappy friends can JOIN US for these CHALLENGES!!!! All links to these blogs are listed on my side bar! :):):):):):):):):):)

1st....CAFE MOJO's newest challenge is up...and this time we wanna see some BLING! :):):):):):):):) This was the photo of the "shoe wall" that was at the Children's Museum that we visited a few weeks ago! :):):):):):):):):)



2nd... SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE's newest challenge is up.... and this TIME its all ABOUT HANGING out with your friends!!!!! And I AM THE SPONSOR this time!!!!!! This is a GROUP of AZ (Plus one visiting IL) SIS-ters!!!!! We all met at Melrose Vintage last year for some FUN SHOPPING...and I chose this title....because if it wasn't for SIS...we all would have NEVER MET! :):):):):):):):):):):)





3rd.... SCRAPPING THE MUSIC's latest challenge is up...and OMYGOSH!!! IT IS ONE of MY ALL TIME FAVE SONG'S ever ..... ((((((HANNEKE.....pay ATTENTION.....CUZ I KNOW U have this CD!!! HINT - HINT!!!!))))))))))) IT is Natalie Merchant and the 10,000 MANIACS, "These are the Days"................... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh do I love that SONG!!!!!


4th....KIDDIE LIT's 2nd challenge is up...We are basing this challenge on the book, "Where the Wild things Are" ....and the only requirements this time is to use the word "WILD" on your page...and let us know what inspired U about the book! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And I also wanna share that Adam just got back from his 6th grade field trip to Sea World!!! I let him borrow my old digital camera....and I just wanna SHARE the AMAZING photos he took!!!! *sigh* A boy after his Mama's heart! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



This one is his group that he was "assigned" too! :):):):)


















21 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! You are amazing!! I couldn't do it NO WAY!!!! OK you told me to remind you to vote over at VP so I am :) Take a look at everyone's work, there are some beautiful pages!!! I love your Kitty Lit page one of my FAVES!!!! Also not sure if I got your address yet. Got a little delayed in sending out the raks but going tomorrow so if you could send me it on SIS It'll go out tomorrow. Love ya have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously still amazed that you did that in one weekend! You have superhuman powers I tell ya! :D:D:D

    Loving those challenges. Hope to get to do at least one of them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is called "Power Scrapping" I hear ya. I have been doing 4 scrapbooks for a lady over the past few months well I did 73 pages and a photo slide show with 300 pictures. But you did better than me it took me all week and I put my 2 year old in day care. You are the queen. I love you. What a great friend to do that. She will for sure cherish it forever. Love your challenge pages. You rock Sista you rock!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS! I could have never done that. I'm impressed. I hope to play along with KL this week. Love that book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha, I got the hint and I will definately join you on this one (love the cd btw) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my gosh did you scrap A LOT!!! Love the pages you've made they are all gorgeous as ever!!! And do you have the new Mario Testino in the house, what a great photo's did Adam take!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, you are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!
    And so, sooooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Julie!!!!!! How cool are you for making the album for her! Hope the photos inspire a trip my way hehehe
    Love the pages you have made, yum!
    Love the photos Adam took, now to get HIM to scrap them lol
    Hope the new week is wonderous for you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I am contacting Guiness...NO WAY Miss Julie!!!! I am sending you an ice pack and a HuGE AWARD!You rocked that one! You always amaze me and your talent is beyond words!!!!! The pics from Sea World are perfect, he did you proud!!!!! Thank You for your sweet comments, I so look forward to hearing from you!!!! If I ever completed that many pages in a weekend, the roof would fall in on the house :))))) Have a great week my sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! That's a lot of scrapping girl!!! You never cease to amaze me my friend!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowowowowowow way to go on all of those pages! I'm doing an album for a friend I need to get started on too! lol You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me just say that you probably HAVE broken the record for the amount of pages created in a 72hour period!!!!! SO Cragrats Girl that is AWESOME...But the real question and secret is what are your magical powers???? HOw did you do it????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. He took some AWESOME pics!! And good job on the scrapping marathon! lol
    I am loving these challenges!! May have to participate..hmmm... :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG... 72 pages in 2 days, did I read it right???????????????

    Ok, I'm little totally speechles about that and there's also some mathmatics going on in my head right now to try to understand how could this be possibel :)))))

    I'm impressed, I really am, I'd never be able to do something like this

    Love the zoo photos too

    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forget Guinness...you are officially THE scrapping GODDESS!!! Girlfriend, I already know you have superhuman talent, NOW you have to go and impress me with your ablility to leap those tall building at the speed of lighting!!!! All I can say is, YOU ARE my scrapping HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can't leave without giving Adam some love for his fantastic photography skills! He certainly inherited your artistic gene!

    Hope you have one more fantastic day today! And rest up now, ya hear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously, Jule... please tell me that 75-page book was a paid gig? WOWWWWWW... you are a scrapping machine and one GOOD friend to your co-worker! :-)

    ♥ all you new LO's!!!! How do you manage a 75-page album PLUS submit crazy good LO's for your DT's? Shaking head.... :-)

    Going to have to play along on some of these...

    ♥ ya! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I was surfing and hitted your blog, nice pages :) kr from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy cannoli- you ROCK chica!!!
    Adam definitely has talent, I am major impressed!
    Now go soak your hands/wrists
    LOL
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. O MY!!!!!!!! I bet she is still trying to pick her jaw up off the floor! That is totally amazing and just so awesome! I just love every single layout! Just stunning! Yep your boy is a chip off the ole' pic! just great photos. I am thinking mini-album!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 76 pages?! holy cow, julie! that is outta control. i don't even think i can finish 5 in 48 hrs. haha!

    but, i'm glad that you got them finished and now you never have to worry about them!

    and of course, great take on all of those challenges. if i ever find the time, i'll try to play along!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are out of control my friend!!!!! How awesome is all of that?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't even know how 76 pages is possible.......
    you are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)