Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some days friends and RAINBOWS....have a way of making it all BETTER! :):):):):)

Hi all.....

Ok....first my disclaimer....we all know that there are hateful hateful people out there in the world.....mean people who want to hurt U, no matter the cost....sooooooooo that is why I will NOT go into full details here on my blog on what has happened to me at work this week...for those that know where I work and have watched the news this week.....U can probably put 2 and 2 together....but I know that there is (sadly....) a hateful, evil person that I work with that actually reads my blog...and right now I will not let ANY negativity hurt me at work....I will just keep the POSITIVE vibes a going!!! And the SMILEYS!! hehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooo...I have shared with a few friends via email and private messages what has happened and I want to thank those that have me in their prayers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooo I wanna share....that even when life throws U a WICKED curve ball....well......... U still get reminded of God's Promise that just will guarantee....if even just for ONE MOMENT....that all that is on your shoulders....is gone....and that my friends is what I got today...This GORGEOUS rainbow is what I saw when I left the house today......all of my shoulders issues lifted...even for just a moment! :):):):):):):):):):):):)





And I would also like to thank some of my AMAZING AMAZING blogger friends for giving me some awards! :):):):):):):):):)

First Maggi gave all her followers...these!! :):):):):):) Thanks MAGGI! :):):):):):):):):)




Next....my OTHER HALF...OTHER HALF JULIE that is....LOL!!! Gave me this MOST ADORABLE award!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE this!!! Thanks JULIE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)


And lastly....but NEVER leastly....my WONDERFUL friend AMY....gave me these awards....thanks AMY! :):):):):):):):)



Sooooooooooooooo thanks for my AMAZING awards....and I am HORRIBLE at picking just a certain "number" of people to recieve these...cuz I WANNA give them to all my FOLLOWERS!!!! Sooooooooooooo if U read me....take me!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

AND DEANA....I hope U had an AMAZING BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

23 comments:

  1. I cant imagine why grown women get caught up in so much drama, but Im so sorry you had to deal with negativity at work. People just need to do their jobs! It would be better for everyone if they did! Im glad you got to see that rainbow, it is beautiful!! Love the pic with the palm tree!! And you can reach me anytime on facebook or texting if I dont blog! XoXo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to give you a hug, a big, squishy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God will remind you who really is in control. I know sometimes it stinks to have to walk thru the yuckie stuff but your will arise!!!!! Beautiful rainbow....beautiful you!!!!! Have a wonderful day...Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about that person at your job (can't imagine there is somebody who doesn't like you???)Don't let them get you down!!!And I love that rainbow so good that it was there for you to see!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie....I am so sorry that you have to deal with this at work!!!! I always amazed me that people can act in such ways....but remember that you are above this and we should offer prayers to this person....for she surely needs it!!! I am so inspired by you both with your talent and your wonderful family!!!! The rainbow is beautiful and I believe that you got a wink from God, saying keep your head up, your faith strong and all will be well!!!! Sending you big hugs and much love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you're having issues but you're right, that rainbow is amazing! ((hugs)) to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Missy other half.lol Sorry that you have had some stuff yukky going down at work. You know where I am if you need to vent.

    Big big cyber hugs and kisses too Missy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, you are a fabulous person and friend and I hate that you have to go through this mess!
    Keep your head up, and remember, rainbows are God's promise to us.
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. People are crazy sometimes. It is a good thing that you are so fabulous that you can trump her evilness!! It is like a shield. I love you. You make me want to log in everyday and see what is going on.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How does the ABSOLUTE SWEETEST woman on earth have haters?

    Good grief, hater, get a life.

    Ok, moving on...

    I heart rainbows & that photo is WAY COOL! Must be a sign... a sign of good things to come! :-)

    Thanks for the sweet wishes & for sending your sweet peeps over to say the same! Made me smile yesterday! :-)

    Love ya, Julie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just saying HI!! Hope you had a great day at work, and sorry I got your text sooo late!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhhh.
    I hate this is happening. I know all about workplace drama....it's so consumming...geez!!!


    Things will get better...don't you worry!!!

    XOXOXOXO's all week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know what going on but I hate drama. I do not understand why people start it and what benefits they could possible to be gain from drama. In times like theses, I always like to remember that those people are the ones trying to cover, hide and shove under the rug their own failures, faults and insecurities.
    -Hugs to you, cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. JUlie I am so sorry to hear you are going through horrible things right now :( But the rainbow is a sign to not let it get to you. You an extremely strong person!!!! Your Such a great artist :)
    PS let me know when you get the RAK

    <3
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie, so sorry to hear that anyone could ever think to treat you poorly... you are a very giving person and it's awesome that you can look at what happened with such a positive attitude.. that's just another way you show your character.. big hugs to you.. =) I just love those rainbow pics.. beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there! Sorry it took me so long to stop back and say thanks for leaving a comment on my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY Julie!~!!!

    I love you for your uplifting self! And I'm soooooo proud of you for not taking on the problems of others for they dont belong to you!!!.......they belong elsewhere!

    kisses and hugs girlfriend!!
    And what a beautiful omen that rainbow is!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so sorry, don't let this people hurt you...
    I love the rainbow!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet, sweet Julie, don't let anyone hurt you!!!
    Come over here so I can give you a warm and loving hug!!!
    Have a great weekend with the ones you love!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so glad the rainbow is arched over your world! You so deserve it!!!! Hang in there chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You definately need a HUG..A big one!!! Don't sweat anybody with DRAMA!!! BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hold up.
    this is the 1st ive heard of this nonsense.
    and i gotta tell you.
    i. am. not. pleased.
    and.
    after the day that ive had (you read my bloggy. it only got worse. lol.) they done picked the wrong chick to mess with.
    i WILL fly down there if needed.
    girl. i had some similar s go down @ my job last year.
    ended up taking mine to private, and then just opening up a new one.
    im going to pm you my # if you EVER want to text me to rant.
    and you can text me to say hello too!!!
    i love you girl.
    dont let them get ya down, because you are just so happy.
    you spread so much happiness, i couldn't bear the thought of you being less than happy.
    going to pm you right now @ SIS.
    i am up.
    text me if you need to.
    loves.
    jP. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)