Saturday, May 30, 2009

So Much TO SHARE! :):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

You know with having Monday Memorial Day off at work...I MUST say...that this was the LONGEST 4 DAY WORK WEEK I have ever had!!!! LOL :):):):):):):) I was put on a special project for a Project Lead I work with....and BOY...did it cause some long days!!! YESTERDAY...I worked TWELVE hours just to finish up! :):):):):) But the GOOD NEWS is...the Project Lead told me that I was the fastest and most accurate of the group...and she made sure she told my bosses that fact many times!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooo...I am tired and have been still trying to keep up with my blog hopping...if I have missed U...please know I didn't do it on purpose...I try and follow in order of people that posted most recent, but for some reason when someone sets their post to post at a "later" time than they wrote it....it pushes U further down on my list...I am doing my best to look for those post types...but I wanted all of U to know...that if I miss one of yours...I apologize! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

I wanna share an AWARD I received from my friend AMY in CALIFORNIA!!!! Now that she is closer to me...I am hoping someday we get to meet! :):):):) Thanks for the award AMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



Next I wanna share I page I made for the upcoming SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE challenge!!! :):):):):):):) We are basing it on the Beatles song, "It won't be long" ....or have U ever had SOME AMAZING news that U just COULDN'T WAIT TO SHARE???? Tell us all about it! :):):):):):):):):)

And this time....this time....this time...the AMAZING GUDRUN is SPONSORING our CHALLENGE!!!! She was KIND ENOUGH to send each DT member a pack of her GORGEOUS PAPERS ... and that is the PRIZE TOO!!!! OMYGOSH!!! U could WIN her AMAZING PAPERS!!!! Trust me...U sooooooooooo want in on this!!! :):):):):):)

The felt pieces are from the WONDERFUL JAYLYNN...from a RAK I won on her blog! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is Gudrun's blog:
http://papirbloggen.blogspot.com/
And here is her website:
http://3ndypapir.blogspot.com/





And PHEW!!!!! MORE THINGS TO SHARE!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):) My friend JENNEKE just had her 100th BLOG POST and she is GIVING AWAY SOME AMAZING PRIZES!!!! ONE is for people that live in HOLLAND (yeah....how much is airfare there??? I sooooooooooo wanna be the WINNER of this one!!!) to COME STAY in HER BEAUTIFUL HOME!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! And for those of us that can't QUITE afford that AIRFARE...she has an AMAZING prize pack give-away too....go CHECK IT OUT!!! http://jenneke-justwhoiam.blogspot.com/ :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

NEXT....I wanna share some HAPPY MAIL from MANDY IN AUSTRALIA!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what she sent me....vintage papers, ribbons....just LOOK at these photos....U can almost FEEL all THAT TEXTURE right through the photo!!!!! Thanks MANDY!!!! U made a tired, overworked WOMAN VERY HAPPY THIS WEEK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Next...and I hate to leave a blog post on a sadder note...but I did want to share this....we got an email this week that Aunt Pat's (Brian's Aunt) doggy passed away!! :(:(:(:(:(:( If U remember, Aunt Pat was the one I was soooooooooooooooo proud of when she went to Washington, D.C. to receive an award for all her work in her field! :):):) She sent me these precious photos of her dear Schnappsie....and he was with her for 15 years....Just want to let U know Aunt Pat....I feel your pain, when our Buddy died a little over a year ago...I thought that was the saddest time in my life....but, Schnappsie is now in doggy heaven with Buddy and they both are HAVING a BLAST!!!! LOVE U Aunt Pat....BIG HUGS to U and Fran! :):):):):):):):):):)





LOVE to all...and thanks for taking time out of your days to VISIT US! :):):):):):):):):)

23 comments:

  1. LOVE your LO, Julie, and I hope you get some reast this weekend!

    *love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO and awesome happy mail! Doesn't it seem it always comes when it is needed the most? So sorry to hear of the passing of Pat's beloved pet. :( Try to get some rest...but something tells me you are never one to slow down! LOL! ***HUGS***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sweet friend, you did have a busy week and still found time to create an awesome LO!!! Love that pic of the two of you!!! So sorry for your aunt and her loss of her puppy!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful, restful and creative weekend!!!! Much love xxoo!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all: thanks for your sweet words about me and my GIVE-AWAY!!
    Wish you could come and take some rest in my house!! You would LOVE it there!!!
    I LOVE your layout with Gudruns papers!! That photo of you and your hubby is my favorite, you know that!!
    And we are going to be on Gudruns blog too, yeahhhhh!!
    Aren't we lucky to know Mandy??? She sent me also a package like you!!
    And I'm so sorry for the loss of your aunt's puppy...
    Dear Julie, I hope you'll have a wonderful, sunny and restful weekend!!
    Big hug, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love that layout! those font stickers are fab!
    and that puppy is too cute...schnauzers are my favorite!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy for you that this heavily-loaded WORK week is over & hoping that you're enjoying some scrappy time this weekend!

    LOVE that SATU LO! Can't wait to actually see it posted on SATU! LOL! :-)

    YAY for Happy Mail!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an exhausting week! I'm happy you got the recognition you deserved in the end!

    I'm loving that happy mail from Australia! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...You really had alot to share....I love the page you did for SATU. Gudruns paper Rocks. I need some of that. I do not know how you keep up with everything....I am excited for Jenneke...100 posts and an awesome giveaway. Mandy is so very talented and such a sweetheart. I love what she sent to me. Have fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you have been busy. that is wonderful that you have been getting all that deserved praise at work, keep up the good work!

    Wonderful goodies in the mail! Your LO is wonderful, I love that picture of you guys.

    Hope you are having a great weekend, and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the layout for the next SATU chal. One day I'll get around to playing along.

    Yeah for scrappy raks and Missy Mandy does the best.

    Sorry to hear about your aunt's puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovin' your layout!
    I need to do this challenge because YES I DO sooooooooo want to win some of Gudrun's goodies.
    Sorry to hear about Schnappsie. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate hearing that out beloved fur kids pass. I understand the circle of life, but I think animals need about 10 more years added to their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie, just want to stop by before I go to bed and say hello. I will be back to read and catch up on your blog. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh my dear friend Julie - you are sooooooo very welcome! Enjoy your bits and pieces and I'm sure you'll scrap up a storm with your super duper ever positive ways! Glad to give your weary week a bit of a lift bloss!
    Love you SATU LO - gorgeous-smorgeous!!!! Oooh little puppy - its horrible to say goodbye...I'm sure he's romping around in doggy heaven xx
    Here's hoping you are having a restful weekend missy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the page you made!!!
    Love the mail!
    Hugs and another one for good measure :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That layout it awesome! Sorry about Aunt Pat's dog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely LO and love the piccy. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you had a busy week! Congrats on such a great compliment from a work associate! :)

    So sorry about your aunt's schnauzer. My heart dropped when I saw that photo that resembles my Angus so much. :( Wish we had longer with them on this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, a work week you had, but maybe it is all good, gives you a step up over others with your future situation!!!! Looovvvee the new LO, just AWESOME!!!! So sorry for Auntie's loss :( !! Hope you had a somewhat of a relaxing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the layout of you and Brian! Not enough of you two in your galleries!! So sorry to hear about schnappsie.(SP) 15 years is a long time for a small dog to live! And congratulations on your great work at work! ha ha! Im sure you always rock it! Have a great week, I hope we can meet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lucky girl....:)
    That is some fun happy mail.
    Sorry about your aunt's doggy.....that's always rough.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi. thanks for sharing the info on those papers.. i may need to try them out..too cute!!! i wonder what shipping is like to us??? is it a lot??

    That layout is soooo cute.. love the black and pink.

    and sorry to hear about your Aunt's doggie. what a cutie.. dogs really are part of the family..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so sorry that she lost her beloved pet. I adore that photo of her and the dog....way to go at work too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)