Friday, May 22, 2009

*For the LOVE of KODAK* and a HAPPY MAIL story! :):):):):)

Hi all......

Some of you know my history with KODAK....my ENTIRE family has worked for them....from day one.....in fact....My Mommy & Daddy met and fell in LOVE there! :):):):):):):):):):):) And lately I have been into collecting vintage KODAK cameras....one I found at a antique store....the other 3 I have, I got from Nicole's ETSY shop.... http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6826996 :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And then....I was lucky a few weeks ago to WIN OLW for my "Journey" page...and I won GUDRUN'S AMAZING PAPERS!!!! Aren't they JUST GORGEOUS!?!?!? :):):):):):):) And then.....I won a RAK on Sharmaine's blog and she sent me the chipboard pieces I used on here...and that vintage music sheet!!!!! AND then...I won another RAK on JAMIE'S blog....and she sent me .... ready for this??? A 1954 SATURDAY EVENING POST magazine!!! *SWOON* and in that magazine ... was this AD FOR KODAK...and the CAMERA featured in the AD...is the CAMERA I have in my PHOTO!!! EEEKKKK!!!! Just tooooooooooooo EXCITING!!!! :):):):):):) Soooooooooo all in all...this page was made with ALL HAPPY MAIL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


This is what else JAMIE sent me! :):):):):):):):) YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks Jamie!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! :):):):):):):):):)

And I want to thank EVERYONE that gave me LOVE and SUPPORT on my last blog post.....it means MORE to me than I can EVER EVER EVER express to U!!!! This has been one ROUGH week at work....and all I can really say without saying to much...is MANY people are updating their resumes......I just don't want to say to much....because as stated before....I don't need haters in my life right now, that will try and hurt me by saying negative things about me at work...I need POSITIVITY!!!!!! ...sooooooooooooo thanks to YOU my AMAZING friends for the AMAZING support you offer me! I LOVE U for it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

16 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!! That is just wonderful about the love you have received! SEE! No haters in this part of the blog community - we think you are down right totally awesome - just like these FANTASTIC layouts!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a great page. I love when I find great pieces from all over that come together perfectly in a page. Kind of like great friends from all over coming together in our blogs. Makes for a perfect friendship. Love ya girl. Have a relaxing weekend. No worries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kodak LO. Great page. I thinking of getting a new little camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO's you've made last weeks!!
    Just looked back on your posts, I missed out a lot of all my scrappy friends when I was MIA!!

    I'm amazed about the 76 pages you've made in just 48 hours!!!!
    How did you do it????

    And, I don't know what happend at work, but I hope you can keep the positive thougts going.
    Don't let anyone get you down, your such a wonderful person and I'm happy that I've met you, even if it's just on line!!!

    Big HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great page! love the embellies and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mail is sooooo GREAT to receive!! It really makes you happy, I think!
    You Kodak-page is wonderful! My sister Geke also is a collector of old camera's!
    Dear Julie, try to ignore negative people and enjoy all the loving you get from your (online)friends!!
    WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! Love the page you have created. Love that each time you look at it you will also have other memories ;) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just LO your page and what a great story about Kodak and your family!!! Mom and Dad falling in love, sigh.......You have been on a winning streak, go buy that lottery ticket!!!!!! I am so sorry that this has been such a tough week at work, but like Jaque said, in this part of the Blog world there is nothing but support, love and positive people!!!! Have a wonderful weekend with your family and enjoy and take lots of pics!!!! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the camera layout! And that fun mail is definitely fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowzers!!! sounds like that LO came together FAB-u-LOUS!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I don't know about YOU, but just looking at your new & WAY CUTE blog puts a smile on MY face! Lovin' those flowers!!!

    And "happy mail?" MORE SMILES!!! Yay for you!

    And that Kodak page.... definitely puts a smile on my face! Such a CUTE, CUTE, CUTE LO!!!

    Just keep getting lots of hugs + kisses from your kids this weekend & don't think about non-happy things!

    Love ya, Jule! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ther gorgeous just loving the new look blog and layout too but not as much as I'm loving my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that page!! For a second I was wishing I lived in Iowa still cause there was this huge flea market 3 times a year that I used to get vintage cameras at for $1 Yep, 1 buck! I got several for my friend that is a photographer. But I will look around here since I know you collect them! I hope the work stuff is getting easier. Haters beware! There are more of us that love you than of them that dont!! Have a great weekend girlie! And remember Im always here :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is some great stuff! So cool that the mag had an add for your camera. See what you can do about getting me a free SLR from Kodak...K?!!?! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You would love my uncle he is a professional photographer and has been since college. (He was even one of the photographers during the Vietnam War and has published photo's from the war.) Anyway he has a great collection of camera's; I just thought of that when I saw this l/o which is totally AWESOME!! Love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the collection!! But you probably knew i would. :):):):)
    Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)