Sunday, April 5, 2009

Winner WINNER CHICKEN DINNER...and LOTS O'STUFF to SHARE! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Grab a seat and some popcorn...cuz we HAVE lots to SHARE today! :):):):):):):)

Are U A LUCKY WINNER of one of my VINTAGE milk CAPS!?!?!?!?!?!?! If YOUR name is LISTED here ... then the ANSWER is YES!!!!!!!!! PLEASE email me at bmwgirl@cox.net with your name (and blog name if its different than your name) and your address!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS to all....and thanks to all who PLAYED along!!!! I am going back to the ANTIQUE store VERY SOON.....soooooooooooo hopefully I will get lucky and FIND MORE! :):):):):):):):)

The winners are:

Georgia Visacri
Kimmy
Jeans
Heather Redmore
Chris (Chris A from SIStv)
Sharmaine
Penny
Jessica Nole
Pegasus
Kathie
Hanneke
Laura
MandySea
Becca
Julia (JuliaOM from SIStv)
Julie (Julie1 that is from Down Under!)
Creatively Yours, Karen
Jaylynn
Leateach
Amber
Gleestormont
OneCreativeMama
Sandra
Tara Powell
Venyart

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok.....onto some scrappy pages I have made of late! :):):):):)

1st...we have the page I made for the latest Cafe Mojo CHALLENGE!!!!! The theme this time is "Spring Is In The Air!" I hope all my scrappy friends can JOIN US! :):):):):):):):):):)


2nd....we have a page I made for this weeks song at Scrapping the Music!!!!! DEANA guessed awhile ago when I said that SOON my all time FAVE BAND ever was gonna have one of their songs featured and TODAY is THE DAY!!!!! AEROSMITHS "Dream On" (*insert sigh*) is the song this week....and this is the little ditty I made for it!!!!! Hoping (again) that my scrappy friends can join us for ummmmmmmmm the BEST band EVER over on Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):)


3rd...I have a page I made for JOCELYN!!!! Her and I did a photo swap..and I told her I wanted to do a page with her Grandson Evan....because she told the CUTEST conversation they had together on her blog awhile ago....and I wanted to document that! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is the convo...from her blog!

Evan.... Meme, I love the Spring, Winter and Fall. I don't like, summer because it's hot!!!

Meme.... I don't like summer either, you are right, it gets way to hot here, except if we are at the beach or in the pool.

Evan...... Yeah I guess the beach is OK and the pool is OK, but I still don't like the summer.

MeMe..... But the ice cream man comes in the summer

Evan..... Hey, you are right, I guess I like the summer a little better now, ice cream is the best!!!

LOL LOL LOL!!! Is that NOT the CUTEST!!!!! So, I told her to tell Evan that he MIGHT want to MOVE to Arizona....cuz the Ice Cream Truck COMES all YEAR LONG!!! LOL!!! She said he wants to MOVE here now!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And let's see!!!! Yesterday....I went to a scrap crop at a friends house....and HAD A BLAST!!!! Was able to make 6 pages and a WALL HANGING!!!! And the person that I made the WALL HANGING for....I SURE hope they RECOGNIZE themselves....because it is a PRESENT for them.....and it will be headed for them SHORTLY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) But I had a ton of FUN hanging out with the GIRLS making scrap pages! :):):):):):):):):):):) And YES!!!!!! The hostess of the get-together ordered a HUGE YUMMY FRUIT arrangement!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
















PHEW....that was A LOT huh!?!?!?! :):):):):):):) The last thing I wanna share is.....MY BFF Dani sent Brookie some of her daughters old dresses this week....and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did PRINCESS BROOKIE loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them!!!!! Here are some of the photos from her "Ohhhhhhhhhh" and "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" over her dresses .... and her modeling one too! :):):):):):):):):):)







LOVE to all!!!! And thanks for visiting!!! We appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

31 comments:

  1. Whoopie! I won! Thanks Julie!!
    You sure made some amazing LO's at your crop, I love them all! And the photo swap LO is to DIE for!!!
    You are so lucky to have friends to crop with, thanks for sharing the fun with us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That was one fun packed blog entry!!! 1st, yeah , I won a bottle cap, woohoo!!!
    All your LO's and wall hanging are just wonderful, love each & everyone of them!!!! What a great weekend you had with the srcapping crew, I'm jealous!!!
    Wish I could of seen Brookie's fashion show, I'm sure it was GREAT!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you and the gals had a fun time!! That fruit arrangement looks fantastic. I love the little interview you did with Meme and Evan...what a hoot!! Great layouts!! Brookie is having too much fun..lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN post! I'm lovin' all the LO's you made! I could never accomplish that much at a crop!!! Did you bring your sewing machine with you? :-)

    ♥ that wall-hanging for Georgia! :-)

    Hugs ♥...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY You picked me!!
    You've got my address already Marshmallow. :P

    Super cute pages!!! :)
    The Vintage one is my fave!
    & I love that last pic of Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Love ALL the layouts you have made, just gorgeous and amazing!!!
    Looks like a fabulous time was had by everyone, as it should be :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG I'm so excited!
    Julie, your layouts are beautiful!
    Wow!!!! I'm in love with the Spring one!
    Thanks so much, off to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay... Julie, how can I thank you my dear for thinking of me and making this supercute wallhanging for me? I'm thinking so much about you today (I'm Pm-ing you on SIS to tell you why...)

    Love love love your wall-hangings so very much and mine is wooooooooooow, love this a LOT, my friend!!!!!!! Especially because it was made by you!!

    thank you thank you thank you
    Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My goodness!!! So much eye candy!! You have been busy girl!!! I totally love the layout you made for Jocelyn!!! Amazing, absolutely amazing!!! I am loving that fruit bouquet too!!! It looks scrumptious!! Hope you have a great week my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, I forgot to mention... the fruit arrangement, woooooooooooooooow, looks so yummy... yum yum yum

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh you have been so busy...love all your stuff..love your scrappin style Julie..just beautiful..keep em' comin'...JS

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a huge post. So cool all the pages, love it and what was that about all of that fruit...oh my... so good ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW you busy girl!!Love all the stuff you created,you always have these great little details on your layouts!

    Huge congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to all the winners!!!
    Julie, these layouts are sooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!! That you made them in one day, it's amazing!!!! And that wallhanger for Georgia, soooooo cute!!!!! Love the photo of her and her DH, they are such a lovely couple!!
    And Brookie is the happiest girl in the world I think, with her beautiful dresses!! Thanks for sharing these photo's!!
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY!!!!! April is the best month for me, there is so much love around!!! Thank you soooooo much!!! Love all the lo's you made they are gorgeous as ever!!!! And i love the dresses Brook got, she looks so sweet!!!
    Hope you have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! I am so excited.... not just to win but those caps look very cool!
    Thanks so much Julie!!!!

    I luv all your new LO's! Happy Day is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I think you have been very busy. How fun is that to get togther with friends and scrap. Congrats to all the winners.You did some very cool layouts. Princess Brookie will be the Belle of the Ball. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. giggle giggle grin...... Gillian is actually my oldest daughter!! Most people spell it with a J, but she is named after a friend of mine that died of cancer.... I am a bit dissapointed that you haven't recieved your parcel yet
    :-( I paid extra so it would get there quickly!!
    Love ya gal
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow wow wow!!!!! congrats to all the bottle cap winners!!!!! I just love all the layouts you made and the wall hanging is beautiful as always!!!!! Such fun pics from the scrap weekend!!! Sure looks like you had a blast!!!! Brookie must be in heaven with all those new dresses to wear!!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have been busy.....
    Love all the new layouts but the I would like to thank you is my fave. :)
    Sounds like you had fun at Angie's and you made some great stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow wow wow wow wow missy julie2 just loving all these creations.

    will pm you my addie for the bottle top rak. Thanks Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooooh my my I won too!! You are such a warm and wonderful person Julie!!!
    I'm in total awe of your gorgeous gorgeous LO's - STUNNING presentation Miss Julie! And loved dear little Brookie and her dresses - just how adorable is she!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOOHOO!! I won Thank You !! :) You are a LO workin fool, I have to whir the drool off of my computer they are looking amazing!!! And that fruit is making me hungry happy Monday!!

    <3
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow girl! Your popularity is growing-and so is your creativeness! The pages are amazing and God is blessing you in all the areas of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i say no more but YaY YaY YaY!
    i love your hair back to its original color. i love it.

    tell me how. how did you get so much done in one evening? you and Sasha are scrapbooking machines. i love em all. i think my fave is the 'i love vintage" layout. looks like you girls had a blast. and that fruit bouquet looks so yummy.

    Brookie is so cute in her dress. i love the way she had some of them draped on herself. i do that when i'm shopping. she is just getting so big.

    love you girl.
    have a great week.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  26. what a fabulous surprise! THaNK YOU JULIE!!!!!!

    i can't believe that you got all that scrappin done hanging out with the girls. i'm lucky if i get one done when i have a friend to scrap with!!!
    they are all gorgeous, every single LO!!! you make me wish i still lived in AZ ( i did when i was 12) but moved back to NY. I am beginning to think you and i need to have a NY or AZ get together! or we could just meet at SISiversary 2010!! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all your pages!
    Wowww!! Georgia will be so happy... She traveled... She will back at 21th!!!

    xoxo
    Patri

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE MY LO!!!!!!!! You rocked this one and I must say that I am so thankful that you honored me by letting me do Brookie!!! You have been a busy lady and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE all the projects!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!!! Happy Monday, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ten best things about JTW:
    1-Generous
    2-Positive
    3-Cheerful
    4-Funny
    5-Creative
    6-Energizer
    7-Mother
    8-Supportive
    9-Outgoing
    10-Smiley :):):):):)

    Love,Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow.. love all the pages you made. I have to ask.. where do you get the cute ribbon with the pom poms on them. i've been searching every where and can't find them.. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Julie,
    Thanks so much, I just received my bottlecap in the mail! Thanks for the extra goodie too! What fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)