Friday, April 24, 2009

Some pages to share....and where the HECK has this week gone??????? :):):)

Hi all....


Been a BUSY BUSY week in our house......been keeping up on my blog-hopping....but noooooooooooo time to post it seems! LOL :):):):):):)

Wanted to share some recent pages I have made! :):):):):)

The first one if for the latest CAFE MOJO challenge!!! We want to see YOUR INKING techniques! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can come join us! :):):):):):):):):)



Next is a page I made for a challenge blog called "Scrapping Outside the Box"....their challenge was to use an envelope on our page! :):):):):):):):)




We have another busy weekend ahead of us.....but will try my best to be back tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):)


LOVE to ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

11 comments:

  1. I have missed you girlie!!! Loving the LO's and you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful talent!!!! Busy is good sometimes!!!! Have a great weekend, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY ♥ your LO's, Julie!

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend, full of lots of photo ops and many hugs & kisses from your sweet kids! :-)

    Hugs ♥...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these a re both great Julie 2 love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts again, Julie!!!
    Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!
    Big hug from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely*lovey my dear!
    May have to check out those challenges if I get some scrappy time this weekend!
    Have a great one. :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too much! I love those pages! And I love you! I guess my blog is pretty boring, ha ha. Thank you so much, Im forever grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO's (as ever)!!!! And I hope you have a great weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo I love both LOs! the first is so cute with the kiddies together! and the second... sooo innovative!!! love how you incorporated the envelope!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. enjoyed the layouts.. =) very cleaver use of the envelope. I will go check out the challenge blogs..thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve both of these LO's!!! The envelope is especially cool, what an embelly to have to incorporate on your LO, FAB job!!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)