Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Part TWO and some SCRAPPY pages to SHARE! :):):):):)

Hi all.....

Yesterday afternoon/evening we went to my folks for Easter dinner....had soooooooooo much FUN!!!! Kids got to hunt for Easter Eggs, color eggs and decorate Easter Egg Cookies!!! Great day.....and I also want to share with U the latest pages I have made for OLW (One Little Word) and SCRAPPING THE MUSIC!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Ready to GO! :):):)


Hunting for EGGS! :):):):)


All done! :):):)



Brian and Papa Mike goofing off!! :):):)


The Whole FAMILY (well....minus me, the photographer and my Brother who showed up late!!! LOL)


Time for more baskets from the Easter Bunny! :):):)



Time to decorate EGGS and COOKIES! :):):):):):):):)



After a NO-NAP day....she was about DONE at this POINT!!! LOL! :):):):):)


Next....some scrappy pages.....this first one is for the latest Scrapping the Music!!!!!!! This weeks song is "This is Me" by Demi Lovato! :):):):):):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can join us this week! :):):):):):):):):):):)


And the last page I want to share....is the one I made for OLW...this time the WORD is NO....and when I saw that word......I knew I wanted to do a page about my TUMOR in my wrist....the official name of it is "neurofibroma" or "nerve tumor" for short. I was born with it....and it has NOT been any easy road...

My title....
"Please NO More Pain"

My Journaling:
"Biopsy at 2 - 8 surgeries - and you are still with me - all the surgeons say you can't be removed - you are in my nerve sheath & there's NO HOPE...but Please NO More Pain!"




Thanks for taking time out of your day to visit us.....LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

21 comments:

  1. More great pics Julie2 and great layouts as well. Hope you get your wish for no more pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like everyone had a fun Easter with double the goodies from the Easter bunny! You should use your self timer on the camera so you can jump into the photos more! hehe Beautiful LOs as always!!!! Im excited about the song of the week too! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great Easter!! Brookie looked so cute :) Quentin had enough of yesterday too. Love the pages I have one for OLW this week too. Have a good week. <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time! I am so glad that you had a good Easter...and more fabulous pics to scrap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you shared your Easter pics, Brookie looked so pretty in her pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those LO's, just left you a comment on SIS!!! And I looooove the photo's!!! Looks like you had a great Easter!!! And i am going to scrap for STM tonight (yes, again)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Julie-bless you and your fight against your wrist! Your kids are beautiful-try to distract yourself with that! I'm so glad you had such an amazing Easter Sunday. The Lord is so great with the work he's done (and doing)! Remember-you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great pics!!!! Love them and the family is just so adorable!!! Hey I left you a Tag, go pick it up!!!! LOVE THE LO's!!!1 Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The layouts are ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!! Love them...LOVE THEM!!! More great photos as well! Can't wait to see what scrappy goodness you create with these pics! XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you guys had fun on Easter. Great lo's....again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just totally gorgeous-smorgeous gf!!! Such a happy household!

    LO's are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!

    You are such a precious person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like everyone had such a great day! Loved your pages...I'm praying for you that you will have no more pain!!! You're such a beautiful person why should you suffer with that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh....great pics...Those cookies look yummie! Love your layouts...the one with your wrist...wow... girl you have been through some stuff. Love you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your easter pics and your awesome layouts. You are wonderful, my friend. :)
    I have a cute, little award for you on my blog. :)
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there Gorgeous. Have something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great Easter pics and lovin your STM and OLW layouts. I definitely think I have the perfect pics for the STM challenge this week.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. these photos and in this post and the last are the best! yes. that is what capturing all the memories is all about. sometimes you don't even need journaling to know exactly what the photo is saying. i love the photo of Brookie tromping through the grass. so adorable.

    the scrap pages are awesome too.

    i'm glad you guys had a great Easter.
    hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Fab photos and WOWee layouts!!!
    Got my mail today, THANK YOU :)
    Hey have an award for you too, we love you don't we!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures!! It looks like you had quite the fabulous weekend! I got the chance to check out Melrose Vintage this weekend...LOVE that place! Thanks for pointing me in their direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blog just so ROCKS! I love coming here an feeling at home and getting so much inspiration from you my friend! AWESOME LAYOUTS! AWESOME FAMILY! AWESOME NEW PAGE HEADER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Belated Easter!!! Looks like everyone had a great time!!! Thanks for always sharing!! Your Lo's are the bomb!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)