Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Country Bumpkin or Barefoot Princess waiting for her GLASS SLIPPERS???? And some other FUN pages to SHARE! :):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Soooooooooooooo....yesterday..... we got Brookie's photos from her daycare that were taken at the end of March by "Lifetouch"!!!!! OMYGOSH!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE them!!!!!!!!! Let me tell U why!!!! My Brookie is just like her Mama....she HATES to wear shoes...as soon as she gets to daycare...they come off....as soon as she comes home in the afternoon...they come off...LOL....soooooooooo when Brookie's class was sent out to do their photos at the daycare...the teachers didn't notice that SHE didn't HAVE her SHOES on!!!!! BUT....I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this photo!!!!!!!! I am still debating....is she a COUNTRY BUMPKIN....or a PRINCESS waiting for HER GLASS SLIPPERS???? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Also....I want to share some scrap pages I have made..........

The 1st one is for the latest challenge at Cafe Mojo!!!!! It is a wall hanging I made from a placemat I got on clearance at Kohl's!!!! YAY!!! This weeks challenge is to use ribbon in a non-conventional way!!! I used my "scrapbook" ribbon as a frame for my photo and also in my TITLE....which is....."I scrapbook for these moments" :):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can make it over this week to Cafe Mojo! :):):):):):):):):):):)



And also I want to share the page I made for the newest challenge at SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!!!!! This time around we want to see TROUBLE!!!!! Have U ever had to "hide" from the law???? LOL .... or in my case...I used Miss Brookie....and it reads..."I may look innocent, but just say NO to me and watch that change in 3 seconds flat!" LOL!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) We have also added 3 new DESIGN TEAM members....come check it out!!! Hope U all can play along this time! :):):):):):):):):):):)



And next I want to share a page I made for the latest SCRAPMOJO blog!!!! We were to do a page on an imaginary friend....well Brookie has one named "CARLY"....and I titled this, "Carly DID it" ... seriously....everything that happens to Brookie (or anyone else in the family) she BLAMES poor CARLY for it!!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And I want to thank..... JULIE, GUDRUN, JOCELYN and SHARMAINE for blessing me with this AMAZING BLOG AWARD!!! Thanks girls....this has truly touched my heart!!!! AND I want to pass it along to all my blog friends!!!!!! U all inspire me on a DAILY basis...and I can NOT thank U enough for that! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




LOVE to all! :):):):):):):):):):):)

22 comments:

  1. I think Brooke is totally a princess!! :)

    Seriously, I don't know when you find the time to scrap all of the pages you do! I love the placemat background on the first page! Very innovative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo a Princess!!!! Love all your new creations, fabulous all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pic of Brookie A girl after my own heart :) Those LOs are so GOOD lady!!! LOVE YOUR TALENT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brookie equals PRINCESS!!! No way about that one!!!! WOWZA, look at all these STUNNING LO's!!! DO you ever sleep? I want to go play with the challenges, they are keeping me going!!!! I just adore your work, and I was wondering what you used for the wall hanging, a placemat!!! Great idea!!!! Love ya girlie and have a Terrific Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Brookie is sooooooooooo sooooooo soooooo SCRAPABLE!!!

    No wonder you can create these fantabulous LO's!!!! Stunning little muse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brookie is definately a princess Missy J.
    Love the layouts too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my I totally loooove that photo of Brookie, she is a princess for shure!!! And i looove the LO's!! Don't you love an imaginary friend, Rick had a dog for years his name was Shoban and he even took him to Italy on our vacation, don't know what happened to him haven't "seen" him around for a few years now! (I guess he found himself a new little boss)
    And YAY your package arived yesterday, loooove the milkcap and the ribbon, thanks soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am pretty sure you can be both. Don't tell me if you can't...'cause I feel like a princess who is still a country bumpkin. I love the bold colors that you used for the layouts...I think from the Sis Kit...they are fabulous!!! Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brookie is a princess, no doubt!! With more pictures on the internet than a real princess, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great school photo! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, she is such an adorable princess. I would really love to feature some of your layouts on my Saturdays scrapper post if that is alright with you. I have a featured button that you can add also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your new pages! that photo is sooo cute of Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pic is adorable!! Princess all the way! And I love the layouts, but Brookie is always a great star of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Take it from a true country bumpkin, Brooke is every bit the princess. But like Cassie wrote, you can always have a bit of both. We've gotta love our princesses with a bit of country sass! And to repeat the question of the day...just when do you find the time to scrap so much??? Your projects are fantastic. Can't begin to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow beautiful photo of Brooke!!!
    A little princess for sure!!

    Your pages are jsut amazing!!!
    Love the idea to scrap on a placemat!!!
    Wonderful!!!

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love that picture!!! She's Cinderella!! Your hanging and scrap pages are gorgeous Julie!!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely amazing!!!! Wow!!! The colors on your layouts are absolutely stunning!!! Love your work my friend and that girl of yours is adorable!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for dropping by and leaving us a comment over at Real Life Scraps. We appreciate it and hope you will be back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous photo of Brooke she is definately a princess :)

    deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Most definitely a barefoot princess!!! She's such a doll... such a CUTE photos!!! And you already know how much I ♥ those new LO's! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your scrap mojo layout-too cute, so colorful! and that round layout is awesome, too! your little one is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layouts and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)