Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Spring in their Step, a Hold on my Heart and CAFE MOJO....and MY SECRET SIS REVEALED! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):))

Hi all....

HAPPY 2nd DAY of SPRING! :):):):):):):):) In AZ. we don't have a VERY LONG spring before the temperatures REACH ABOVE 100 DEGREES ........ ohhhhhhhhhhh until about NOVEMBER it stays this way....*sigh* the problems of living in the desert!!!!!! :(

So, I made this page about spring.....but twisted my title around a little....the title JUST came to me when I was thinking about this NEW FAVE photo of my family from this past weekend!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next up.....the NEWEST challenge is happening over at CAFE MOJO....this time we want U to dig deep and USE THOSE BRADS!!!!! This is a little wall hanging I made (its about 5 X 5) for my desk at work! :):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can come join us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And LAST but NEVER LEAST....I RECEIVED a BEAUTIFUL card from MY SECRET SIS over at SIStv.....and it is the AMAZING DEBRAH!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this GIRL....and BOY DID she spoil me....she EVEN SENT me Valentine COOKIES!!!!! Sooooooooooooooo thanks DEB for being a WONDERFUL SECRET SIS!!!! I have TRULY ENJOYED playing with all the GOODIES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and JOCELYN....I DO NOT have your email address.....so can U email me at bmwgirl@cox.net to give me the details about the woman that needs scrap pages made for her???????? :):):):) Thanks LOVE! :):):):):):) And if MY SCRAPPY friends would like to see what I am referring too....please CHECK out Jocelyn's blog....here....... http://scrappinmeme.blogspot.com/2009/03/first-day-of-spring-and-my-list.html

A woman out there needs OUR help before she dies....she is dying of cancer and REALLY wants to finish some scrap pages for her children before that happens......and her friends have reached out to scrappers to HELP her complete them! :):):):):) Please see Jocelyn's blog for all the DETAILS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE to all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Ohhhhhhhhhh and PS....TODAY....TWLIGHT came out on DVD....I am WAITING for Mr. Fed Ex to ring my door bell and GIVE it to me!!! I pre-ordered it....and can NOT wait to watch it TONIGHT!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee Edward and Bella! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

7 comments:

  1. Love your spring page! It's so fresh and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new projects!! :)
    Scott brought home Twilight last night. You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made soms lovely new projects, love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ those LO's so much....

    Will go check out that blog now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love the first spring LO! It is sooo cute and the title is just perfect for that picture!!!! The wall hanging... you already know i love everyone you make! hehe

    Ooo and I got my twilight dvd late saturday night at a super target and have watched it twice since then!!!! Yay!!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That spring lo is awesome. I love how you did the title.

    I can't believe my kids haven't been buggin me about Twilight yet. I'm dying to see it agin....that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh your spring page is so bright and refreshing and breath taking!!

    Love love it!!!!

    gorgeous work all round missy!!
    mwah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)