Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Creations to Share...and a FUNNY Brookie STORY! :):):):)

Hi all.....


Soooooooooooooo.....I am still trying to catch up from my weekend away.....I know I haven't reached all my blog friends yet....but I promise, I am GETTING there! :):):):):):):):):)

Just wanted to share some more creations that I made this past weekend (some of them are design team work....so, can't share those yet!!! LOL) :):):):):):):):):)

This one I made as a scrap lift of Kerry Lynn and Kristina this past weekend...they were working on a photo swap of their kiddos and then they BOTH pretty much made the SAME style layout!!!! It was pretty cute!!! This is Brookie and as some of U know her nickname is "Tini" :):):):):) AND.......... I SEWED this weekend on my layouts...I want to thank Cortney for having the patience to teach me....and yeah....MOM....I am sooooooooooo looking into a sewing machine now....LOL....hint hint!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next.....ohhhhhhh, this is to soften my Mom up even more!! LOL....kidding MOM!!!! :):):):) I made this wall hanging for her this past weekend! :):):):) I used the February Kenner Road kit and in the kit came a vintage sewing threader....and I decided to use that on here as part of the hanging part! :):):) This is my Mom and my Aunt Hazel....I am assuming mid 1950's??? Not sure of the exact date....and I titled this...."Once Upon a Time".....HOPE U like it Mom....Papa will be bringing it home for U today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next....this is a layout I made for One Little Word....this time around it is the word, "SEE"....I chose to use part of the lyrics from Louie Armstrong's song...."What a Wonderful World".....EXCEPT for the photo of me & Brookie......I took all the other photos on here at various times...and thought they WERE perfect for the "I SEE" lyrics in the song! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next.... Kristina and Cortney came up with different challenges while we were hanging out this weekend.....and here are two pages that I made using the challenges!!!! The first one.....I had to make a one word title and stamping....YEPPERS....that's ME in 1973!!!!! LOL :):):) And AGAIN I sewed on here!!! That is soooooooooooooooooo FUN and ADDICTING! :):):):):):):):):) The next one I had to use fabric and metal....I love how bright and fun this one turned out! :):):):):):):):):):):)



Ok.....now the FUNNY Brookie story!!!! :):):):) So, my dear friend Deana found out that Brookie is having another surgery next week (on the 12th) and that one of HER FAVE characters was Tinkerbell!!!!!!!! Soooooooooo sweet, sweet, sweet Deana sends her a package!!! :):):):):):):) It is BEAUTIFULLY wrapped in green tissue paper (the same color as Tinkerbell's dress!) with this GORGEOUS ribbon around it....and and and and SHE MADE Brookie a card!!!!! :):):):):):) So, while Brookie is TEARING opening her presents and GOING NUTS over Tinkerbell.....I am reading the card to her...and it basically says, "Brookie you are such a brave girl for going to the hospital, I thought U might want these things to take with U there!".......OK....so NOT kidding about this....BROOKIE STOPS ohhhhhh and ahhhhhhhhhhh-ing over her presents and gets this serious look on her face...and says (Mama's editing note....I am SPELLING this the way she pronounces it!!! LOL)....."NO wait for hopital...I want Inkerbell now Mama...no wait for hopital!!" LOL LOL LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):) I thought it was adorable!!!! :):):) So, then I tell her that she needs to clean up her mess that she made BEFORE she can play!!! Well, I TRY and be sneaky and um yeah take the ribbon that Deana has wrapped the present with (cuz U know....I'm a scrapper...and slightly obessed with ribbon!!!! LOL) and BROOKIE sees me and says, "No, Mama...that's my prettys for my hair!!" SHE THINKS its a HEADBAND!!!! LOL!!! And proceeds to put it on!!!!! Can we say Madonna from the '80's!!!!????!!!! LOL!!! :):):):):):) Just wanted to share that STORY! :):):):):):)




Check her out!!!! She is using the TV as a MIRROR to see her new pretty hair!!! LOL!! :):):):):):)

12 comments:

  1. how cute is little miss Brookie!
    congratulations on the magazine article. WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! you had a lot to catch up on there girl!!!! I love love love all the LOs you posted!!!! they are terrific! and the story of brookie... too funny!!!! totally something i see her doing!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. brookie is so cute!! tinkerbell is my favorite too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ok, well I am a Madonna girl from the 80's so let's just say that I am lovin' that story! :-) She is just sooooooooooo CUTE!

    I ♥ all your LO's & I see a new one I haven't seen at SIS yet... it's WAY CUTE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the LO you did of Brookie! how sweet!!! I can't wait to get my hands on some of that Girl Friday!!! Looks like you were super busy all weekend. Glad you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great story about Brookie!! Love the pictures, she's so adorable! And how nice of Deana to send her that package!!!
    Your layout are so beautiful again, but the 'Laugh'one is my absolute favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHHHh that is so sweet!! Love the photo where she is checking herself in the TV (must admit that i do that sometimes, hehehe)!!! And i looove the LO's you made!! Must have been sooo much fun, scrapping together (i don'thave any scrapfriends nearby, so i never scrap with anyone:( ) And i almost forgot to congratulate you and of course the other girls of STM with the article in the magazine!! How cool is that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your pages are sooo gorgeous!!!
    And what a great story of Brooke and that ribbon in her hear is so adorable!!!
    Sounds just like Chelsey-Anne!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brookie is so cute!
    Your Los are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new layouts!!!
    Deana is so sweet to do that for Brookie. :):)Once you master the sewing, you can make her some new headbands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your creations J2 awesome stuff and how sweet is your little tinkerbell.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pages and projects. Don't we all love getting packages in the mail. You daughter is precious. you are an inspiratione to me. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)