Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Scrapping Across the Universe and The Design Experiment.......and HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY! :):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Wanted to share some scrappy pages!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

First up is for the latest challenge over at Scrapping Across the Universe! This time, we are celebrating B.F.F.'s (Best Friends Forever)....and this is me and my B.F.F. Dani....*sigh* I love U, my Dani! :):):):):):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can make it over for the challenge....there is a HAMBLY prize up for grabs this time around! :):):):):):):):):):):)




Next up...is a page I did for "The Design Experiment" challenge BLOG!!! They want to know OUR FAVE quote.....well.....if U look over to the right column over on THIS blog of mine....U WILL SEE what my ALL TIME FAVE MOVIE quote EVER is!!! And that is what I did this page on! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The journaling reads.......

"Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but its the middle that counts the most. Try and remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Give hope a chance to float up. And it will..."

*sigh* ... how TRUE is THAT??!!??!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



AND hope EVERYONE has a SAFE and HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

17 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me! What beautiful layouts! What a beautiful tribute to your BFF! I hope you frame it and give it to her. It is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie...Your layouts are so Fabulous!! Love that quote and the Sis collection!! I want to thank you again for everything. You have no idea what it meant!! You are so amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both you new LOs!!!! the second one with the quote is just amazing!!! so true!!!! I love the colors and the overall design! Happy St Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the new LO's are wonderful!!!!Loved seeing a new wedding photo on the first and Brookie as always is so photogenic!!! Love that movie and that quote!!!
    Happy Patty's Day!! Go Green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! and quote.

    Happy St. Patty's day to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are divine.

    I wanted to stop by and say Thanks.
    Patti couldn't stop talking about you... you really make a difference in some peoples lives... and you deserve a big hug and a big thanks...

    You are so selfless and an absolute gem, and I lub ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that movie. The music, the characters and the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVEEEEEEEE the LO's!!!! I need to do some of these challenges!!!! I just adore you and so wish we were closer so that I could come over and scrap with you!!!! You always inspire me!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, what a gorgeous LO's!!! Loooove that quote and it sooooo true!!! We don't do st. Patricksday overhere, but i hope you had a great day!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to check out your blog based on your name. My maiden name is Tucker and in this part of Canada, just about every Tucker is related, some moved to Australia/New Zealand.
    Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie you have soooo much talent girl!!! These LO's totally rock!!

    Love love love them!

    (so cool about Russell Vickery leaving you comments!! My gosh how did he find you!!! AWESOME!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there!! Lost you on facebook..send me an invite...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the pages! they are SO colorful and happy! i especially like the "bff" one... the patterned paper with the little birdies on it is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Julie, that would be so wonderful if you could do a page!!!! Your wonderful talent would be appreciated! Email me for my address!!! We are working so hard to get these completed for Dana!!!! Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend and thanks so much for all of your comments. I so appreciate them!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mucho bellisimo
    sort of sums it up really!!! Love having you pop over and visit.... Fancy a trip to Australia??? Free accomodation here if you want to come visit with us for a spell!!! Don't forget to send me an email with your details so that I can send you your prize!!! Chat soon
    Love Your aussie pal, Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute pages!! I've been a little slow keeping up on blogs the last few weeks with vacation, moving and catching up on school. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)