Saturday, March 28, 2009

OLW- *Be Ready, Miracles Come In Moments*....and some PRESENTS from some cyber friends! :):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

I wanted to share the page I made for One Little Word....the word is "ready" this time...and I chose as my title..."Be Ready, Miracles Come in Moments" :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Also....I wanted to share some PRESENTS that I got from some blog friends of mine! :):):):):):) First....AMY!!!!!! I had made a page with a bird card on it...and Amy loved it so! Well, it was a PLAYING CARD and I had one left over in the kit that it came in....so, I sent to her as a present...well....she has RETURNED the favor and sent me TWO VINTAGE PLAYING cards and a beautiful card with a beautiful message from her!!!! Thanks AMY!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):) SECOND....JULIE!!!!!!! Julie is a friend that I met through one of my Design Teams, "Scrapping the Music"...and she is soooooooooooo talented....I loveeeeeeeee the cards she makes....and I won a little RAK on her blog and she sent me a CARD she made....and some BEAUTIFUL papers to play with!!!! Thanks Julie!!! I sooooooooooo appreciate my gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



LOVE to all...and I will be back tomorrow evening with my next page for Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. How lovely of Amy and Julie to send you a gift!! I really think there is a lot of love in the Scrap-community. That's why I feel so at home here!
    And your layout is so beautiful, love the sweet colors!!
    Wishing you a GREAT sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO, is so pretty. Your little gift from the blog is on its way!!! Its so nice to receive something special in the post!!
    Have a great Sunday
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous scrappy goodness!! I just uploaded to STM!! :) I think I might upload to OLW too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a great gifts!!! Loove it!! And i love your LO, what a great title!!!
    Have a nice Sunday!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie the LO is so wonderful and I just adore the title :)))))))! Julie did a LO for me from pics that I sent her and it will be up on Scrapping the Music!!!! We exchanged pics and I just adore what she did with it!!! Check it out and see if you recognize someone!!! We need to do this sometimes, because I love girly LO and have no girlie!!!! Have a great Sunday!!! Wow you got some awesome goodies!!! I just adore you sweet friend and you HAVEEEEE to come visit me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pps you used in your OLW LO! soo pretty!!!! Yay for presents!!!!!! every girl likes to get goodies in the mail!!!! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout, precious!!!
    How lucky you are to be getting random surprises in the mail...you are one loved lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE this page!! it's so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)