Saturday, March 14, 2009

A new dress, A blog award, a CELEBRATION for the "laser" kids, OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY and a SCRAP page! :):):):):):)

Hi all.....

NOW that is A LOT to cover huh???? :):):):):):):):):)

First up...a new dress for Brookie!!! She just lovesssssssss DRESSES!!! :):):):):):):):):):)


Next up.....a BLOG AWARD from my DEAR DEAR DEAR friend Deana!!!! Thanks girl...and I will pass this on to some other lucky people soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next up..... So..... have I ever told all of U that BROOKIE'S surgeon Dr. Hansen TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!??????!!!!!!!! Every year he hosts a celebration for his "laser" kids at the park...and even with the economic times being tough right now...he still held it this year!!! I can not express ENOUGH how much I loveeeeeeeee this man for doing this!!!!! Its a day where all his "kids" can get together and not have to WORRY about anyone judging them for what they look like...BECAUSE they all look alike!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) We had a TOTAL BLAST and it was SUCH an AMAZING DAY for this! :):):):):) All his "kids" even got a T-shirt to celebrate the event! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Adam and Brookie on the slide! :):):)


Showing off her T-shirt!! :):):):)


One of the "real" trains that are housed at the park! :):):)


My handsome boy and beautiful girl arriving at the park! :):):)



Riding the train! :):):)


Standing in line for the second time to ride the train! :):):)


Having FUN!?!?! :):):)


Riding another SLIDE! :):):)


Yeah....I know this PHOTO is wayyyyyyyyy BLURRY....but I thought the angle of the horses and my family just looked COOL! They are riding the Merry-Go-Round here! :):):):):):):)


She doesn't love the Merry-Go-Round does she!?!?!?! :):):):):)


Me and Brian! :):):)


*sigh* I just loveeeeeeeeeee this photo! :):):):):):):):)



Come on Ride the Train! :):):):):)


I think WE got ONE HAPPY GIRL here! :):):):):):)


Dr. Hansen, some of his Staff, Brian, Brookie and some of the other "laser" kids! :):):):):):):)



Dr. Hansen, Brian and Brookie! :):):):):):):)


AND YES!!!! Today is Me & Brian's FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! One year ago.....YEPPERS....we looked like THIS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U baby.... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And the last thing to share today..... CAFE MOJO's latest challenge is UP...and its ALL ABOUT USING a STAPLER!!!!! Here is what I created.... my title reads..."I think its gonna be a Pop-Tart kinda day!" There are JUST some days that BROOKIE gives me this look and I just KNOW that means she wants a POP-TART!! LOL! :):):):):):):):) I stapled my photo on here and also stapled on that BEAUTIFUL ribbon from my friend Vicki!!!! AND that ADORABLE bird.....that is an AMAZING gift from my secret SIS over on SIStv!!! Thanks SECRET SIS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can join us over at Cafe Mojo! :):):):):):):)



LOVE to ALL! :):):):):):):):):)

13 comments:

  1. wow, this is a lot to take in in one day! you had a busy day it looks like. your photos are wonderful, it looks like everyone had a great time. it is a great thing that Dr. Wonderful still puts this event on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie, I so enjoyed all the pics!!! I love Brookie's new dress and what fun you guys had!!!! The Merry Go Round pic is the best!!!! She looks so happy!!!! Also Happy Anniversary!!!! Today is a special day for us too, it is my daughter's 28th Birthday!!! The LO is rockin, but I expect no less from you, with all of your wonderful talent.... Thanks so much for keeping up with my Blog, your comments always make me so happy!!! Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend! Oh, I told Evan about the ice cream man coming to your house in the winter, because it is warm and he wants to move in with YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i Just loved looking at all the fun photos you posted!!!! Seems like everyone had a pretty good time at the park!!! Happy Anniversary ma'am!!! And you already know how much i adore this new LO!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FAB day you all had!!! Great pics esp. the merry-go -round ones!!! Don't you just love Dr.'s that have hearts too!!!! Oh, and Happy Anniversary, wow I can remember your postings regarding the arch last year, time just flies!!!!! Thanks for sharing and that LO rocks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!!!
    happy anniversary girlfriend!!!!
    I hope you celebrated in STYLE!!

    Brookie is ADORABLE in her little new pretty pretty dress!!!

    Love your pics!

    WHAT A STUNNING BRIDE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH, totally looove the photos (the one with the horses in the merry go round is great indeed)!! So good to see your happy faces!! And the weather you have makes me soooooo jalous!! We still have to wear our wintercoats and i am sick of them! (but today it's sunny, so keep your fingers crossed)!!
    Congrats on your anniversary, hope you two will have a great day!! And your LO is the best, left you a comment at SIS, but will tell you again LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks liek you had a wonderful day!!
    Congrats on your anniversary!

    And how great fo the Dr. to organise a day like that!
    The happy look on Brookies face is making me smile from ear to ear.

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful pic's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful day you had!!!! Love that gesture of your doctor! And when I look at Brookie's picture I want to cuddle her, she is such a sweet and heartwarming girl!!
    And...congrats with your award!! Oops...I gave you one too...the same one... Little bit stupid of me! But I think you deserve mine too because you always make me happy with your comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!!! I have been to that Train Park... it's SO CUTE! Love your photos from yesterday! Looks like you had a beautiful day with your 2 beautiful kids! How GREAT that Brookie's doctor does this for his "kids" every year! WAY COOL!

    Have a great week, Jule, & Happy Anniversary! So glad I got to meet both of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow. That looks like you all had a lot of fun. I'm loving Brookie's new dress! It's fabulous!!!!

    BTW, Happy Anniversary!!! :]

    <3 B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooooo many pictures. I enjoyed them all. You have such a nice family. What a blessing!

    Thanks for stopping by James' birthday. Your anniversary and James' birthday are on the same day. Too cool.

    Hugs
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad Brookie's surgery went well. Looks like she is holding up...:)
    What an amazing doctor to do that for those kids!!
    I hope you and Brian had a great anniversary. :)
    I should be back to regular posting, blogging, commenting, etc.....I am finally feeling more like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi
    i'm so glad Brookies surgery went well. she is so adorable in her new dress!

    happy anniversary girl. hope you had a great celebration.

    love all your scrappy pages and photos. very cool.

    love you girl.
    give me a call soon.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)