Sunday, March 22, 2009

I got to MEET a SISter....KIMMY...and Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Yesterday...Brian and I had the pleasure of meeting one of my SISters over on SIStv.....KIMMY!!! She was in town to go see a play...and she was nice enough to invite us along with her friends and her Dad for dinner!!!! She is SUCH A SWEETIE!!!!!! LOVE HER! :):):):):):):):):) Thanks for the FABULOUS evening Kimmy....and YES, we did make it to Scrapbooks, ETC......ohhhhhhhh I have FOUND a NEW, FUN SCRAPPING STORE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



This weeks song over at Scrapping the Music is, "White Horse" by Taylor Swift....AWESOME song...and I chose this lyric for my title...."That Face of an Angel!"....Hope my scrappy friends can make it over to join us! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



And last .... but NEVER least......I am gonna be passing this WONDERFUL blog award that Deana and Jenneke gave to me to FIVE of my blogger friends.... :):):):):):):):):)


Without further ado....the award goes toooooooooo..............

Ashley
Hanneke
Mandy
Julie
and
Vicki
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks as always for everyone's continued support of our family and our blog....we truly appreciate U taking the time out of your day to visit us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

JOCELYN....my message for U is on my previous post! :):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE to all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

15 comments:

  1. awww. you blogged about me.... *feels special* It was great to meet you! Glad you made it to Scrapbooks ETC. Isn't it AWESOME!!?!!!!!!!

    The play was fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!!! Great photo & so fun to get to meet another SIS!

    Oh & you know you have to tell me where that store is, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek! you got to meet another sister!!! how exciting!!! looks like you had a great time!!!

    LOVE the new song on STM and your LO is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEE this LO!!! So cute and wow you got to meet a SISter. Is that not awesome!!!! Have a wonderful Monday, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks so much Julie for my award!! Lucky ducky meeting up with your scrappin sisters!!!

    So much talent girl!!! Love love love your LO of your little girl for STM!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how awesome you got to meet another SIS!!! Love, love, love your layout!!! You are special my friend!!! I also am tagging you and you have to check out my blog to get the scoop!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, thanks for the award!!! Love your LO for STM, hope i can find time to join you!! But i have to do some serious scrapshopping first, cause i am running out of paper!!!! And love you got to meet a SIS again, makes me wish i live closer, so i could meet you!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome another Sis irl!!!
    Waiting for the day that it's me meeting you irl!!!
    Love your LO as always!!!! How can you ever have a bad LO with Brookie!!! She is just soooo sweet!!! Luv ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to visit you whenever I get the chance! lol. I would love to meet one of the many wonderful SIStas one day and that includes you my friend! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout, so precious!
    And how fun is it to meet another scrappy SISter?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Julie...Lemme tell you what I got from Noel!!!!! I wanted to wait fro her new kit to come out so I could play with her challenges on the blog...OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! it came today and I want to literally roll in it! i am so excited I could explode! Thank you , thank you!!! No...really...thank you!!! I wish you knew how happy you made me!!!! I am forever grateful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool!! I bet Kimmy is a sweetie in person too! Great pic and fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cool that you got to meet Kimmy and have dinner!! Great layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous gorgeous layout Julie! And what a sweet title!

    How exciting to meet a SISter too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe thanks for the award Missy J2. Loveing the layout and maybe fingers crossed if I ever get that big elusive lotto win I will hop on a plane and get to see you irl too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)