Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my BABY Brother....Cafe Mojo and Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):)

Hi all...

Today is my BABY Brother's BIRTHDAY!!!!! The BIG 3-5!!!!!! Here are some photos of the dinner we recently celebrated with him! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brookie trying to steal his "musical" batman card! :):):)


Mom & Steve looking at his card! :):):)


The BIRTHDAY BOY! :):):)


Now...let me EXPLAIN....my BROTHER is ONE of the MOST SARCASTIC people I know...LOL....so I KNEW this T-SHIRT would be perfect for him!!! It reads, "The Funniest Thing about this T-Shirt is that by the Time you realize it doesn't Say Anything, its too late for you to Stop READING IT!" LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


The BIRTHDAY BOYS BALLOON! :):):):):):)


Next up..... Cafe Mojo's NEWEST challenge is UP!!! This time we want to see papers in either black, white or gray and ONLY GREEN EMBELLIES! :):):):):):):) This is Miss Brookie and my title reads....."Shhh...Artist in Training!" :):):):):):):):):):):):)


And the last thing to share is the LATEST Scrapping the Music challenge....this weeks song is by ONE of MY all TIME FAVE BANDS EVER.....QUEEN.... "We Will Rock YOU!" ... LOVE this SONG..... I chose the LYRICS...."Gonna take on the World Some Day!" Thought this photo of Brookie and Adam and THAT COOL WORLD paper was PERFECT for this! :):):):):):):):):):)



Hope my scrappy friends can join us for these challenges this week! :):):):):):):):):):):)

PS...Here's a HINT...for all that KNOW ME!!!!! IN APRIL....MY ALL TIME FAVE BAND EVER will have a song featured for a Scrapping the Music challenge! :):):):):):) And I want to thank my friend Jenneke for the blog award she passed on to me! I didn't realize that when I posted my award from Deana, that Jenneke had awarded me too!!!! :):)) Thanks GIRL....love U! :):):):):):):):):):) I will be awarded some PEOPLE SOON with that AWARD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

13 comments:

  1. That T-shirt is great!!!! Love both your LO's, they are wonderful as always!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmm.... let me see.... could it be Aerosmith perhaps? :-)

    Great photos... you & your brother look a LOT alike (& he even kinda looks like Brian!) :-)

    ♥ THOSE LO'S!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sooo welcome, Julie!!!!
    Love your wonderful layouts, as always!!!
    And your brother is .....ehhhh...how will I say this in a neat way ;-)))...yummy?? :-))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you borther is a real cutie and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the shirt!!!! The LO's are awesome, love the green one! Wishing you a wonderful Monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..too funny!! You're layouts are looking fabulous as usual!!

    Hey I've been off the blogging wagon, but hopefully I'll be able to catch up real soon..
    CONGRATS!!!! A year already??? Damn girlie seems like I just met you over on SIS!!!

    Take it easy and have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt you got for your brother!!!! And the balloon... doesnt get any better than wall-e! hehe Great new LOs!!!!! love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove that shirt!!! And love that Brookie tried to steal his card,hahaha!!!! And the LO???? WOW gorgeous as ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie!!! Are you MY Secret Sis? OMG!! Are you serious? That would be so awesome and I may cry. I still don't have anything in my email.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, if indeed you were my secret sis...that would have had to be REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hard! I hope you know how much I really, really, really appreciate it and you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to You and Brian!! Adam is looking sooooo big in those pics, and Brookie is growing fast too! And the Dr is right, her face is totally clearing up! She can always remember she used to be the girl with the polka dots, but it seems they will disappear soon! I need to visit more! I have the time, I just never remember to catch up on the blogs! Have a great week!! XoXo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you are amazing! Love your work of art. And thank you (!!!) so much for all your sweet comments on my blog. Much appreciated. BIG HUG to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and your brother look so much alike and your son looks like him too!!! Love the t-shirt!! I am absolutely digging your scrap pages...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG - more rockin' LO's!!!

    Happy birthday to your man!!!
    Hope it was a good one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)