Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy BIRTHDAY Aunt Mary and some scrappy pages to SHARE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all...

Today is my Aunt Mary's BIRTHDAY....and our family (me especially!!!!)....want to WISH her the BESTEST BIRTHDAY ever!!!!! WE love U Aunt Mary! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (In fact, the below photo was taken ONE year AGO on her last birthday....she is in the white....My Mom is in the coral) :):):):):)



Also, I wanted to share some scrappy pages I have made lately..... :):):):)

First up is for the latest challenge at Scrapping the Music...."Hello" by Sugarbomb....I am LOVING this song....soooooo many scrapping possibilities!!!!! My page has to do with my Grandmother and I chose the lyrics....."I'd give anything ... just to see you again" Hope my scrappy friends can join us over at Scrapping the Music this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Ok.....for this next one.....I know I might be repeating a story here.....but just in case everyone didn't read my previous post about this Brookie story! LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last week my friend Deana sent Brookie a care package knowing she is going to the hospital this coming Thursday....well, of course being the AMAZING crafty Deana that she is...she wrapped Brookie's present with this WOW GORGEOUS pink ribbon...well, Mama (that's me!) tried to sneak it away from her...(hello, I am a scrapper, right???) and Brookie looked at me...and said, "No, Mama, that's my pretty headband!" and proceeded to place it in her hair!!! LOL! :):):):):):):) She looked like '80's Madonna at this point....LOL...and then went outside with me and grabbed her "play" broom and was "hunting" for flying bugs to swat....LOL LOL LOL....needless to say...I caught these photos....and CAME up with the title.....

"HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY! MIGHTY HEADBAND GIRL WITH A BROOM IS ON HER WAY!"

.... LOL....with the old "Mighty Mouse" theme song in my head the WHOLE time I was making this page!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):)



Again....Happy Birthday my DEAREST Aunt Mary.....LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, i loooooove the LO's! The first one is sooooo GORGEOUS!!!! I should join again at STM, it's been a while now and i have like a ton of photo's that suits the same title you used!!!! And the second one is soo funny and cute, looove that title!!! And congrats on your aunt Mary!!!! (great photo btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both these LOs!!!!! the first is a great vintage/heritage feel! The second is bright and spunky just like brookie!!! Happy birthday aunt mary! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that layout... what a cool story! You are so bright and creative! lol. Brookie just looks wonderful in that pink bow, the layout seems to fit her!!! Both layouts are beautiful! And happy birthday to aunt Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That head band LO Is sooooo CUTE!!!! Love the pompoms and the pics are adorable !!! Hope you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe LO's are awesome!!!!! Love the head band one, so cute :))))) Love the vintage feel to the other LO!!! Just adore your work!!! Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning girl!!! I love your style!!! Fabulous colours!!!
    BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those two ladies are adorable!! I have to tell you that I think your scrap page titled I'd Give Anything is one of your best works to date!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your work!!!! Both of these LO's are awesome!!!! Happy Birthday Aunt Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahoo Missy Julie I just love the Mighty headband layout. I still got a gigle over the story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your LO's are awesome. I can't even remember the last time I scrapped. :( How sad. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy birthday to Aunt Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning! I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hapy birthday Aunt Mary!!! Hope you enjoyed your special day and that you were suitably blessed!!!
    Julie I just adore your LO's. You have so much talent sweetie.
    Love looking at your blog! :)
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)