Friday, March 27, 2009

Eeeeekkkkkk! I've been tagged....Cafe Mojo....and SERIOUSLY??? Where has the week gone????! :):):):):)

Hi all.....

Sooooooooooooo my friends Kristi and Jocelyn...seriously want me to scare all of U!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! They have tagged me to take a photo of myself....right here....right NOW...and POST it away here!!!!! Sooooooooooooo....blame them if I scare YA!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Also, I wanted to share a page for the latest CAFE MOJO challenge that is up today!!!!!!! We want to see your embossing techniques! :):):):):):) This is my Adam....on a Gondola ride at the Venetian in Las Vegas last March....love this photo of him....he looks to be in deep thought! :):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can come play along!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)



And seriously????? TODAY IS FRIDAY....which I know I should be grateful for....but LITERALLY, I blinked AND....WHAT, ITS FRIDAY????!!!!???? LOL!!!!! I apologize for not visiting all my blog friends this week.....I have been soooooooooooooooooo busy at work...their is a girl that is out of the office indefinetely...and I have been the CHOSEN one to take on all her cases....which, tripled my load!!!! LOL!!!!! Hey, U know....its a job...and I am grateful for it....JUST wish it wouldn't wear me out sometimes!!! LOL!!!! Sooooooooo...I apologize to all my blogger friends...I am planning on visiting all of U this evening after work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL!:):):):):):):):):):):)

9 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEE the pic of you and thanks for playing!!!! The LO is sooooo cute!!! You did an outstanding job with it and inspire me to get into that room and do some challenges!!! I'm off to visit Cafe Mojo!!!!!! So sorry to hear that you have been so very busy!!!!! Have a relaxing weekend!!! Love ya~~~

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that photo of you!! You look great and i love your hair like this!!! I also looove the LO for Cafe Mojo, great photo of Adam and love the title! And i know what you mean, time flies doesn't it???? I have a fun weekend waiting for me, shopping tomorrow and a meal at my favourite restaurant with my hubby!! Hope you have a great weekend to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture looks lovely. Have a great day at work with all your extra load. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ that photo of you AND the adorable LO!

    Have a GREAT weekend... don't do any work.... just be CRAFTY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up Beautiful :P You didn't scare me, now if it was the other way around watch out lol... Your Lo is so fun, I love the new ChatterBox don't you? I haven't used mine yet but I may tonight at a crop. Work all I have to say is it sucks wouldn't it be nice to be a professional scrapper and not have to work oh dream come true TGIF Lady

    <3
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no way that a photo of you could be scary - you are just to super nice!!!!!

    Sorry about your workload - but so thrilled you got a layout in - it is so inspiring! I just love it.

    How is your friend that you bought the Kitty notebook for????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and the pic Julie2. Glad you liked your card and rak. Have fun suing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Cafe Mojo Layout!! What a great big boy layout...have a great day...Oh and love the close up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the candid picture of you! Beautiful! And the LO for CMC this week!!! Just awesome!!!!! Love having you on the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)