Monday, March 30, 2009

By POPULAR demand.....PHOTOS of CHESTER....and some wall hangings and I'VE been TAGGED! :):):):):):)

Hi all......

Ok.....if YOU READ the STORY in my last blog post....(which by the way.....the drawing for the RAK is still going on until 04/05/09!!!!) then U know the story of CHESTER!!!!! Well.....after being asked by quite a FEW peeps to show what PHOTOS I do have of CHESTER.....HERE THEY ARE!!!! :):):):):):) (*now for the photographer disclaimer* LOL....these were taken SIX YEARS ago...and WITHOUT a digital camera....heck...I don't even know if I knew about photo editing back then....LOL...and LET'S not forget they were taken at TWO O'CLOCK in the MORNING!!! LOL....ok...*photographers disclaimer done*! ) In these photos U can SEE CHESTER eating one of the CHEETOS and some of his "friends" that he brought back with him!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):)


Next.......I wanted to share some little wall hangings I have made! The first one is for a wonderful girl over on SIStv....she is part of her school's PTO committee and they are having an auction in April to raise funds...and she asked me if I could make an inspirational wall hanging to be placed up for auction!!!!! Are U kidding me!?!?!?! I was HONORED!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! Thanks Sarah for asking me! :):):):):):):):) The second one is for a friend of mine whose Birthday is today!!! It will be shipped off to Canada this week to her *hopefully* happy hands! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And I also found out today is another BLOG/SIStv's friends BIRTHDAY....sooooooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMY TOO! :):):):):):) She is the AMAZINGLY talented lady that sent me those YUMMY vintage CARDS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And the LAST thing I want to share today.....a wonderful gal named LAURA has PHOTO tagged me!!!!! YAY!!! This was FUN!!!!!!!!!

The tag how-to...
Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.



This photo was taken on 02/20/09.....and that is my Brookie enjoying some of her Big Brother's BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!! U can see the homemade smock that Nana made for her!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those things....totally saves the CLOTHES!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

And I am inviting all of my BLOG friends to join in on this CHALLENGE!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

19 comments:

  1. love the pictures of Chester!!!! So flippin' funny still!!!!

    beautiful wall hangings!!!! I know whoever the first one goes home with will cherish it forever! and duh!!! a wall hanging as a birthday gift FROM YOU!!!! who wouldn't love that!!!!!

    I love the picture of Brookie!!!! she is so totally enjoying that slice of cake and you can definitely tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill be later to comment on your post. Just wanted to let you know that your email addy you left on my blog didnt work. it sent my email back to me. just email me at scrappergal78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeek!!! chester and his friends are SUPER cute!!! :) love it!

    and thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Chester and his Buds are so cute!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that wall haning is to die for!!! How nice of you to do this, but would I expect nothing less from you!!! Got the pages yesterday and they rocked!!!!!!! I just appreciate it so much!!!!! I need to go through my pics and send you a good one of Evan!!!! Have a Terrific Tuesday sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would've been totally creeped out by Chester & his friends surrounding the car!!!

    The wall-hangings are FANTASTIC as usual!!!!!! You can rock that ribbon like nobody's business! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww Julie.....that's so amazing - I can't believe how lucky I am!!!!! You are really a lovely cool person - I'm so glad I 've gotten to know you. This measns more to me than you can know...(-: xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww Julie.....that's so amazing - I can't believe how lucky I am!!!!! You are really a lovely cool person - I'm so glad I 've gotten to know you. This measns more to me than you can know...(-: xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pics are so funny....:)
    Love the new wall hangings. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie
    i love the photos of Chester. how funny.
    you rock the wall hangings girl. i love em.
    i think i fixed the link on my blog. check it out. it's fun. if it doesn't work please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those pics of Chester, never seen one in the wild and that is a good thing cause they would freak me out!!!
    Love your wallhangers, and what a sweet thing to make one for Sandy (you are the best)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Julie - you are SUCH FUN!!! I love your Chester photos!!! They are really really heart warming! Put a smile on my face this morning!!
    Love your wall hangings especially the first one!
    Sooooooo talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey Julie...thanks for the post on my blog... I am adding you on my blog friends list...yayyyy. Hope you get the prize... good luck and thanks again for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chester is cute!(and a bit creepy too LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, love the wall hangings! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is just the funniest story EVER!!!! I can see Chester going back to his buddies and saying - PSST! Hurry up there are some ladies dishin' out the freebies over here and they are CHEESEY!!!!

    I really love these wall hangings - just so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have a crazy raccoon in the field next to our house. My husband says he is huge. What a great gift Idea your wall hangings came out awesome. I posted a pic on my blog of a snow day we had this winter...Yes, I said snow and I am from Louisiana. Love the page you did for Jocelyn. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am bursting at the seams..... I completed you LO today with Brookie and I had such fun using pink!!!! I will post it Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOve the wall Hangings. Especially the first one. Brilliaant job. xox Chic

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chester is soooo cute and all his little friends!!!
    Your wall hangings are AWESOME!!!! They are just wonderful and anyone would love to receive one of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)