Monday, February 2, 2009

OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooooooo MUCH to SHARE! :):):):)












Hi all!!!!!!!!

Phew.....this is gonna be a long oneeeeeeeee....so, I will forgive U if U nod off during it!!! LOL :):):):):):)

First....I want to let U know that I have been asked to be on a Design Team for a BRAND new CHALLENGE blog....CAFE MOJO!!!!!! U can find the link to the blog over on the right side bar! :):):):):) Our first challenge is up....and ITS all ABOUT the RED & PINK....make a layout, a card.....anything your heart desires using RED & PINK! :):):):):):):):):) I have made this page of Miss Brookie and her friends! :):):):):):) I want to THANK my SECRET SIS over at SIStv for sending me some goodies I used on here....Those ADORABLE hearts with the buttons....That CUTEEEEEEEEE deer stamp....and that WONDERFUL "be mine" felt tag!!! Thanks SECRET SIS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok....next!!! LOL :):):):) The newest challenge is up over at Scrapping the Music!!! This week it is....."I'll be your Mirror".....beautiful song!!!!! :):):):):):) I made a page showing Brookie after one of her laser surgery treatments....and my journaling reads, "When others feel the need to stop & stare!".... I STRUGGLE with this A LOT!!!!! Brookie is ONLY 2...and people are JUST down RIGHT RUDE to her and even have the nerve to make comments to her....I want her to know...I will always be her mirror when people feel the need to be rude! :):):):):):):):):):)

Next!!!!! LOL :):):):):) The family went to one of our FAVE eating places this weekend....and of course camera was in hand....'nuf said!!!! LOL :):):):):):):)

Oh boy....there's MORE....LOL...My permission to take a quick nap....LOL.....yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday....and the entire family was over to watch the game....well.... If U know what state I live in (hint......the place the losing team is from....LOL) then U can imagine that the night ended on a sad note...but, I for one....not even REALLY being a football fan at all.....I am very proud of the AZ Cardinals for making it as far as they did....and for actually holding their own until the end!!! And of course Mama HAD to take some cute photos of the kids!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Ok....LAST....I think....LOL....My blog friend Staci....has awarded me with an award!!!!!!! Thanks Staci!!!!!!!! I am HONORED U chose ME! :):):):):):) And remember.....there is ALWAYS room at the Tucker-Wolek house for U girl! :):):):):):)

I still have some awards to forward....and I PROMISE it will be soon! :):):):):):):):):):)

I FEEL like I am forgetting something.....hmmmmmmmmmmm.....wellllllllllllll, if it comes to me...then I will share next time! :):):):):):):)

LOVE to all! :):):):):):):)

12 comments:

  1. yes you HAVE BEEN busy girl!!

    gorgeous gorgeous LO's!!
    I'm off to have a lookie at your new dt post!!!
    Congrats!!! Sounds totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's & ADORABLE photos! Hope you got some scrapping done while the game was on yesterday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all ALL of the pages and photos!!!
    Congrats on the DT spot, rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!! Have you been sleeping at all?????? Love the layouts and the pictures. Wandering if you've been eating chips with sauce or sauce with chips, LOL??!
    Congratulations with your new DTmembership and with your award!!!

    Hug from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! What a great news, another DT (where do you find the time??)!!!! And looove the LO's you made!!! I am going to take a quick look at your new dt post (have to go to work in 20min.)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the good news and I just adore the LO's!!! The pics of the children are just adorable!!! You have been one busy lady and I was really rooting for your Cardinals!!! The lost that game because of really bad calls. STINKY STEELERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! You have been way busy girl!!! Love the pink and red challenge!! YOur layout is positively beautiful!! Congratulations Julie!!! Now we get to see more of your scrappy goodness!! I can't wait to see what you create!!! Love the theme to your STM layout!! What a sweet heartfelt layout! You are such a great mom!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go on Cafe Mojo...I made a rhyme!! Love your lo's...the red is gorgeous and they're all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your layouts!!!
    And I love pink and red together. I will go check out the your new design team site! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check you out. I love your blog. You are so Good at sharing everything. Love LOVE Love the layouts. Congrats on the design team. That pink and red layout is precious. I know you went through a rough patch but look what happens when you persevere. You reap what you sow. You sow good seed. Love seeing your new stuff. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! Love the LO's!!!! Congrats on the new DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie,
    Thanks for your sweet comments on SIS on my layouts, want to say thanks for your idea on the journaling;to put in on the back.Thought I visit your blog and leave a comment here,wanted to do it on your profile but you've got that many comments there...;-)
    Love your work and some great pictures.Huge Congrats on your DT spot!Super!great blog you're having!

    xxx Jeanet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)