Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lots to SHARE! OLW...Scrapping the Music...Round Robin and Cafe Mojo!!!!!! :):):):):):)

Hi all....

I wanted to share some scrap pages that I made this week! :):):):):):):):):)

First up......One Little Word's (OLW) word this time around is "FUN" and I made this!!!! :):):):):)

My title is....

"Remember to always
Be
Fun
Know
Fun
Have
Fun"

That is Adam and Brookie playing horsey! :):):):):):):):)

Next up!!!!!! This weeks song for Scrapping the Music is "1,2,3,4" by the Plain White Tees!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this song! :):):):):):):)

My title reads.....
"There's only ONE
thing TWO
do THREE
words FOUR
you.....
I
Love
You!"

And that is me and Hubby Brian! :):):):):):):):):):) Hope all my scrappy friends can join us for this weeks CHALLENGE! :):):):):):):)


Next! Today on SIStv...I played in an online Round Robin game!!! Those are ALWAYS fun!!!!! And this is the layout I made during that game! :):):):):):):):):)

My title reads.....
"*Sigh* I love you!"


And last BUT never LEAST....the newest challenge is up over at Cafe Mojo....and this time its another color combo...we had to use Gray, Purple, Pink, White and a CROWN.....and U know....I SERIOUSLY loveeeeeeeeeeee it when people use purple in their scrap pages...BUT I always STRUGGLE with how it looks when I use it....but I am pretty happy with how this turned out! :):):):):):) I wanna thank my friend VICKI for the ribbon I used on this one! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Hope all my scrappy friends can join us for this challenge too! :):):):):):):):):):)



Cafe Mojo and Scrapping the Music's links are over on the side bar of our blog! :):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):) I wanna thank each of U that take the time out of your day to come visit us! :):):):) WE APPRECIATE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

17 comments:

  1. Just when I thought I had seen the most stunning thing ever, I click on your blog and my jaw drops - yet again! Just breathtaking! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy scrapping your layouts are gorgeous, so love your OLW and the Scrapping the music one those totally rock....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh love these LO's. You clever girl! See you soon
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layouts!!!! they are beautiful!!!!! great new blog design too hun!!!! sooooo cute!!!! :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that purple ribbon!!! I really like the Cafe Mojo blog. I have already been submitting!
    Thanks Julie!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you all busy creating!!! Love the LO's and the great titles to each!!!!! The purple one rocks!!! Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your work!! I will have to check out that challenge!! I just love your blog girl!!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I also LOVE LOVE LOVE so many of your Lo's..
    Be Blessed - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts! Love your title for OLW!! Same for Scrappingthemusic! I hear you on purple, but this did indeed turn out quite nice, difficult color! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh i am so sorry, missed 3 messages on your blog!!!:( I was so busy this week, i have to organize a playbackshow on the boys school with some other moms!! And of course we started to late and we only have 3 weeks!!! I don't even have the time to scrap, can you believe that and when i am finally done at the end of the day i am so glad i can sit and watch some t.v!!! So i hope i can find some time next weekend!!!
    Looooove your LO's they are great as ever, espacially the one with Adam and Brooke riding horse (she is such a lucky girl having such a great brother)!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wrote you a message but i am not shure if i hit the publish button!!! So i'll come back later to check and write a new one!!!
    Agggh sigh, i can be soooooo smart!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh goodness Julie!! What a lot of stunning pages you have created girl!!! Just gorgeous! LOVE your OLW the most!!
    Soooooo much talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowser Missy Julie2 just loving all these pages. I am so with you on the purple issue. So struggle with using it and it is one of my fav colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your layouts! You are busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Julie! I love your misting skills here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)