Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Julie's LEAVING on a JET PLANE!!! Don't KNOW when I'll be back again!!!! LOL :):):):):):)


Hi all.....

U all probably are seeing Ben Affleck & Liv Tyler in your head right now humming along to the song he sang to her in the movie, "Armageddon," huh???? :) LOL :):):):):):):):):):):)

Well....TOMORROW morning I am off on a jet plane to see Kristina, Kerry Lynn and Cortney....and some more of Kristina's friends for Kristina's BIRTHDAY celebration!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Now....no one BETTER do anything exciting while I'm GONE.....U hear me?!?!?!?! LOL LOL LOL :):):) I won't be able to catch up with U all until Monday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):)


15 comments:

  1. have a safe trip hun!!!!! come back soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh have a fantastic time Julie!!! Kick those heels up and ENJOY!!! Talk to you when you get back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE FUN!!!!! Wish I were going with you!!! I know you have camera in hand, so I am waiting for the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time J2. Enjoy yourself and I want to see some pics of all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip! I promise not to do anything exciting, lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a GREAT time with your friends, Julie!! And come back safe, please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous trip!!!! Be safe!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You thought the world of blogs, you always leave messages on my pages in there SIS... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got some love for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a fantstic time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your time. Cant wait to hear all the fun stuff you ladies did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you had a wonderful time!!!
    LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!!
    Love all the pages you have created too!!
    Glad your home safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so it seems I wrote that on the wrong post lol but you know what I meant ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)