Monday, January 12, 2009

Scrapping the Music.....Pictures of You! :):):)


Hi all.....

First I want to thank everyone for my get wells (still not 100%......but taking medicine and working at it!!!!) and also for the out pour of love over our friend Jimmy.....your words truly touched our hearts! :):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to share with everyone the scrap page I made for the latest challenge posted at Scrapping the Music...the AMAZING song this week is, "Pictures of You" by "The Last Goodnight".....AWESOME song....and this is what I created for it! :):):):):):):):):)

I hope some of my scrappy friends can take a moment and play along...the link for Scrapping the Music is over on the side bar of our blog!!! :):):):):):):)

I am hoping to catch up on everyone's blog tomorrow morning...as EEK!!!! I am running late right now! :):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):)

18 comments:

  1. Perfect pics for that LO! We have a wall that looks like yours! Glad that you are feeling a little better sweet friend. Hoping you have a wonderful week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO!!!! Suits the song very wel!!!! I'm glad you feel a bit better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout. I too, have been sick and one of the sweetest posts left for me was...."a scrap a day keeps the doctor away" - so I tried that and I am feeling lots better - not 100% but lots better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout!! Perfect for the song this week!! Hope you are feeling better!! Hope you have a happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy you're feeling a lot better now, Julie! But now I am sick....snifff..
    Been in bed for two day and I miss scrapbooking!! Had to go out of bed for a moment and visit SiS and my favorite blogs.
    Make myself a cup of tea and then into bed again!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LO is beautiful! That picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab pic for that song and fantastic LO!!! Glad to hear your starting to feel like yourself again!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Did I tell you congrats on the DT spot? Can't remember but yeah!! Go You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OhJulie - I do hope you are feeling better really soon!

    I love your page! Gorgeous!
    Love that pp you've used too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve the LO!!!!! Hope you are feeling better :( Your work hasn't suffered from it though it look GREAT! and it fits the song perfectly. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie I have an award for you, please check out my blog!!!!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by the blog. Stop on by for supper anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your layout - it's great! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love that page! Hope you get back to your old smiley self soon! Take care of you!
    XoXo AMY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great LO, love the colors - and the pic! :))) Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this LO!!!!! And I just have to tell you that you are the sweetest gal.......you always leave the nicest warm fuzziest comments ever! Hugs to you girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julie. I was just wondering where is challenge #7 in Scrapping Accross the Universe posted? I don't see it in their blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your LO is SO beautiful Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)